Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does alcohol affect you ?
it seems that some women get more horny when they are drunk and are more open to have sex in that state... but i'm not sure if it's a good thing (like they can have regret later ?)
Did you already made something stupid or something you wish you didn't do because of alcohol ?

I'm not a fan of drunk sex, or drinking much really. Left to my own devices, and without anyone being a bad influence on me it never even occurs to me to drink. Drunk sex is inferior in my opinion. While alcohol does lower peoples inhibitions, I don't think I am all that inhibited where sex is concerned. When trying something new or doing something interesting I'd much rather be sober.

Reactions: malakos and 286798
D

deleted924715

I have the very occasional small glass of red. It relaxes me, but doesn't make me horny.

I did plenty of stupid stuff when I was younger because of alcohol, but since I turned leal age to drink I haven't really bothered

Reactions: malakos

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Once upon a time I drank way too much way too often. I've done some things. I'm lucky enough to be able to say I recollect everything I've done under the influence, I've never blacked out. Somehow I managed to always make absolutely sure I was the last one to go to sleep, and I never fell into a state of unconsciousness that I couldn't be woken from. And I drank heavy. I used to keep up with grown men twice my size. It was pretty ridiculous.

I'm glad I didn't find myself unable to stop that level of consumption. Very, very glad.

These days I enjoy a light buzz on occasion, but not often. I don't enjoy getting hammered anymore.

As for buzzed sex, sometimes we like it. Mostly we prefer a pre-fuck smoke out. I'll take a three-way with Mary-Jane over a drunk fuck session *every time. :cool:

Alcohol doesn't make me aroused. Lower inhibitions with substances far enough and it can lead to anyone doing things they regret. I used to enjoy drinking socially to the point of being drunk. I was always in control enough that I don't regret anything I've done while I was drinking. I never have chosen to be intimate with someone for the first time while either person was under the influence. Fully aware and consenting individuals only, thank you. If it was someone I had already been intimate with while we were both sober, some alcohol involved was fine.

At this current time and for the last... Oh, decade or so I have not enjoyed consuming more alcohol than what will give me a mild buzz. It's pretty much an occasional single mixed drink, a glass of wine, and a rare bottle of beer for me. The last alcohol I consumed was a glass of wine on New Year's Eve.

Alcohol makes me relaxed if I'm in a relaxed environment with company I trust. It also tends to make me sleepy. That's about it :)

Reactions: malakos and 286798

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like alcohol a little too much (hello, vodka) but I generally avoid it now. I used to love beer SO MUCH. But I'm doing a low carb thing these days so no bueno

When I was in college I know I had a few makeout sessions I might not have had had there not been lots of beer or liquor.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I drink every day it's kinda part of my lifestyle and personality, I enjoy immensely the way I can change the way I feel while enjoying a good drink. I've learned an art to getting a balance which can make sex so much more enjoyable with a drink compared to without, as far as lowering inhibitions I'd say that's more a case for occasional drinker to be honest.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tonight I discovered Everclear, Tea, Sprite and Lemon Juice make an excellent sipping drink. I am several cups in and feeling no pain. I would be melting into a salacious puddle of yielding flesh with the boy. Only he passed out. And I am amped from the caffeine. Thus explaining my spamming of LPSG with rambling posts.

l miss the urgency and need of a drunken hookup. All fumblings and grabbing, and pulling and need. There is something very present and needy about being sauced and amorous. There is permission to be thoughtless and a touch selfish. Trying to keep quiet and biting screams into a lovers shoulder. Finding hideaways to explore each other.

I am all about consent and respect. But every once in awhile I need to throw caution to the wind and let the moment sweep me away.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A glass or two is ok. Any more and it’s bye bye. Toodles and goodnight. It’s a fine line between horny and too tired to fuck.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Tonight I discovered Everclear, Tea, Sprite and Lemon Juice make an excellent sipping drink. I am several cups in and feeling no pain. I would be melting into a salacious puddle of yielding flesh with the boy. Only he passed out. And I am amped from the caffeine. Thus explaining my spamming of LPSG with rambling posts.

I used to call this drink The Desperado!!

Except I used Everclear, tea and lemonade.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when you think about it Sprite and lemon juice is fizzy lemonade.
the drink shall be known as The Fizzy Desperado!!

it's fripping delicious. and that is not a sentiment often expressed about Everclear.

Reactions: encoupejas and Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when you think about it Sprite and lemon juice is fizzy lemonade.
the drink shall be known as The Fizzy Desperado!!

it's fripping delicious. and that is not a sentiment often expressed about Everclear.

It works well with moonshine too! I just love tea and lemonade. They go well with the "I don't know the hell to do with this" alcohols

Except for tequila, don't have it with tequila *shudder*

Reactions: MickeyLee

When that song first came out, and before I heard it, my wasband and I had the following exchange:

Wasband: Does tequila make your clothes fall off?
(Confused pause because she rarely drinks it)
Lurker: No....... but it does make the buttonholes bigger

Reactions: EllieP

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

l miss the urgency and need of a drunken hookup. All fumblings and grabbing, and pulling and need. There is something very present and needy about being sauced and amorous. There is permission to be thoughtless and a touch selfish. Trying to keep quiet and biting screams into a lovers shoulder. Finding hideaways to explore each other.

I am all about consent and respect. But every once in awhile I need to throw caution to the wind and let the moment sweep me away.

If you are still crazy enough for everclear, make Wolfs Fire:
Everclear
Cranberry
Apple juice
Cinnamon liquor

cranberry is just color. Apple is to make it palateable.
Proportions inverse proportion to how much you respect your liver.