Alejandro Rosario

Matthew Vaughn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So Alejandro turned 18 today. From now on we can use this thread to post about him or any leaks that happen. DO NOT POST ANY CONTENT THAT IS UNDERAGE. He just turned 18 so any images will be underage. This thread is just so we have somewhere for the future.

Matthew Vaughn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn he literally JUST got legal
I know. But just for everyone reading this, I do not want anything explicit to be posted because anything that is posted will be underage. I created the thread just so that in the future if something does happen a thread will have already been made. I condone any sort of CP. So please don’t misunderstand lol.

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Umm...I think he's straight
What’s that got to do with anything? He’s still got cheeks with a hole in between, right? Well I would like to see him cheeks busted open and his hole out. The fuck I care if he’s straight?

C

Coochieslayer2q1

What’s that got to do with anything? He’s still got cheeks with a hole in between, right? Well I would like to see him cheeks busted open and his hole out. The fuck I care if he’s straight?
I know, I know, we can admire him all we want but as long as he remains straight he ain't gonna open up those cheeks and show us anytime soon....