Alejandro Rosario

He’s def using an agency. Otherwise it wouldn’t have taken this long.
An Onlyfans agency?? I didn't even know these existed....

Onlyfans take like a 50% cut don't they? How much of a cut is the agency taking before Alejandro receives anything? Not to mention taxes on self-employed income.

Oh lord, this does not seem like a smart idea to do it through an agency. Then again, I have never run an Onlyfans.

Onlyfans take like a 50% cut don't they? How much of a cut is the agency taking before Alejandro receives anything? Not to mention taxes on self-employed income.

Oh lord, this does not seem like a smart idea to do it through an agency. Then again, I have never run an Onlyfans.
Oh, it’s like a legit corporation tbh. They have like departments and partner agencies. I found out thru watching a documentary here in my country that they outsource here for ‘customer support’ especially those with a large number of subscribers to answer the private chats simultaneously and marketing ppl to send out those ‘limited offer’ promos and deals. They have editors as well, the works

Don’t know if it’s good or bad for them, but a lot of the popular tiktokers have it.

Yes that why a lot of influencers/celebs who have OF don’t post full nudes it’s cause the agencies. Like Verge Models (agency) for example

Reactions: BoyFun22
View attachment 89707861View attachment 89708041View attachment 89707881View attachment 89707891View attachment 89707901how are you guys not tired of his repetitive look-at-me behavior yet? i’m worried the touch-starved gays are still gonna give him money even when it’s revealed he’s not gonna be selling any good content. stop letting straight and/or closeted men make money from gay men for doing absolutely nothing, it’s pathetic
Sad to tell you this cycle doesn’t end .. I just went down a rabbit hole from some dude I’ve never heard of on Instagram selling his underwear for $150 and people are buying ..

I came here to see what’s leaked and he already shut down the entire thread - yilongmaa2 , and flowasthetao Ig… cool content but sheesh , I know everybody has their thing. But these new influencers are getting downright insane and people just go with it.
Idk looking in as a creator as well.. like with actual talent it blows my mind I meet some of them that are cool, but literally just from how they display themself on the internet you can sense their greedy senseless mindsets.. and that.. is the main reason I come to this site from time to time because why would I feed your pockets.

View attachment 89707861View attachment 89708041View attachment 89707881View attachment 89707891View attachment 89707901how are you guys not tired of his repetitive look-at-me behavior yet? i’m worried the touch-starved gays are still gonna give him money even when it’s revealed he’s not gonna be selling any good content. stop letting straight and/or closeted men make money from gay men for doing absolutely nothing, it’s pathetic
yes PATHETIC SAY IT LOUDER DONT GET SCAMMED YALL

Guess we'll wait and see until he has anything, instead of hyping himself up. It's easy to see what he posts and ignore it because it's USUALLY just a hype and not any real content. Live your life, he'll be alive too, maybe he'll do us a favor, maybe he won't. Let's just acknowledge that he isn't doing so hot. I still fuck with Kairi even tho he isn't so flashy.

I really wish Ale knew that he’s perfect the way he is (for context I’m talking abt his snap story about cutting). For those who don’t now what that means basically means he’s cutting down aka slimming down to what his figure used to look like. Idk I love his body either way I just hope he rlly isn’t doing it bc of “fan” preference or anything like that.

I really wish Ale knew that he’s perfect the way he is (for context I’m talking abt his snap story about cutting). For those who don’t now what that means basically means he’s cutting down aka slimming down to what his figure used to look like. Idk I love his body either way I just hope he rlly isn’t doing it bc of “fan” preference or anything like that.
I think he’s keeping the same size he’s just turning the fat into muscles but I agree the comments when he cut his hair were not kind.

Reactions: Myangletop7
I dont get why you (the fans) keep on living for him. You’re literally the bait. Why dont you guys set a deadline for his onlyfans and if he keeps on going queerbaiting just cancel him? He is literally just milking yall as a cow and without us he is nothing

I think he’s keeping the same size he’s just turning the fat into muscles but I agree the comments when he cut his hair were not kind.
Nah! He's aiming to slim down...he hasn't put on the weight to actually "cut" but that's bc IMO he never bulked "dirty" or otherwise he just gained weight...given I think he looks good either way...but for me one bulks as they do cutting which is with a purpose...my guess is his "cut" is for his abs bc if he had actually bulked his chest would be bigger like his booty

Reactions: Myangletop7