Alejandro Rosario

He needs to lose weight. The extra fat isn’t helping his facial features. Some people just don’t look good with any extra weight b
To YOU! I think the extra fat makes him sexier and it compliments his face. Don’t talk negatively about someone’s weight, because if he does happen to come across these comments they could affect his mental state.

I dont get why you (the fans) keep on living for him. You’re literally the bait. Why dont you guys set a deadline for his onlyfans and if he keeps on going queerbaiting just cancel him? He is literally just milking yall as a cow and without us he is nothing
Why you in here if you hate em this much .. giving him a deadline Lmao it’s his life cuz we just peeping and showing love, he can do whatever he wants and if he wants to make money this way we’ll take it. But if he wants more time to figure out a career that’s fine too.

Reactions: BoyFun22
I just hope be at least posts the stuff he shared on his original onlyfans.. at the LEAST. Lol he had videos stroking his hard dick in his underwear and a bunch of bare ass pics that were always super bottom like.
Also.. his cute friend Alex has been doing collabs with @strip4jon on OF who actually lets his “friends” suck him off. And he’s been stroking with him in the room and stuff. Would be hot to see the three of them collab.

Reactions: Botty222444
I just hope be at least posts the stuff he shared on his original onlyfans.. at the LEAST. Lol he had videos stroking his hard dick in his underwear and a bunch of bare ass pics that were always super bottom like.
WOAAHH yea I never seen those where that’s at

Reactions: BoyFun22
Alex a
Also.. his cute friend Alex has been doing collabs with @strip4jon on OF who actually lets his “friends” suck him off. And he’s been stroking with him in the room and stuff. Would be hot to see the three of them collabs in blesive
Alex
Also.. his cute friend Alex has been doing collabs with @strip4jon on OF who actually lets his “friends” suck him off. And he’s been stroking with him in the room and stuff. Would be hot to see the three of them collab.
Alex as in blesiv ? Where