Alejandro Rosario

I rest my case.
Dude, dont be stupid. How does a picture of his face(which looks normal btw) have anything to do with you saying he needs to lose weight...and his body is lean as hell already! People like you cause body dysmorphia.

how is that too big? looks like just a normal hard dick
Well currently im studying a bachelor degree Dickalogy and that dick does not look dick realistic according to the mathematic meassures of Dickagoras excluding the financial feature three dimensional dick dimension

All I know is, hair REALLLY makes or breaks a guy. He needs to go back to his old hairstyle or smthin, that ain’t workin out that’s all I’ll say.
God you people are delusional and just wanna criticize. This site is so toxic sometimes

In all fairness, this is a forum and you can say what you like, I'm just here for the content. Can I get an amen?
Actually you can't as shit gets deleted all the time. All i want is content too but these people just wanna talk shit and be toxic and it ruins the site

God you people are delusional and just wanna criticize. This site is so toxic sometimes
I ain’t never said anything bad about this man before in my life, I’m allowed to have a SIMPLE opinion that his hair does not look good lmfao. But yes comment on it so I can reply, so you can reply so I can reply so the thread gets deleted/locked. This man is not you, nor do you know him, stop defending some random ass dude.. it’s legit an opinion bout hair