Alejandro Rosario

Yup lol, he finally met em.. crazy and I haven’t seen em yet and he keep moving closer
Wasn't Michael B Jordan the guy he kept picking as his celebrity crush in a tiktok? He met him at the Creed premire and and in his post, he called him the best looking guy in the world.

Anyone notice that he removed his OF post from his twitter. Looks like he cheated us yet again
yeah lol, back in october he said he’ll do it when he gets 400K followers, seems like an obvious ploy to gain followers and now it’s feeling more obvious. all of this has made him significantly less attractive to me now

yeah lol, back in october he said he’ll do it when he gets 400K followers, seems like an obvious ploy to gain followers and now it’s feeling more obvious. all of this has made him significantly less attractive to me now
Nah fr it’s mad unattractive. Like he’s slowly becoming more of an ick. Like don’t use sex work as a bait to get more followers. Some people use sex work as a way to make living and using it to get more followers is so shallow of him and just disrespectful to those who do it.

Nah fr it’s mad unattractive. Like he’s slowly becoming more of an ick. Like don’t use sex work as a bait to get more followers. Some people use sex work as a way to make living and using it to get more followers is so shallow of him and just disrespectful to those who do it.

This entirely! If I could respond with the clapping reaction I would.

Also a daily reminder for all of you:

STOP SUPPORTING THE STR8s!!

Put your hard earned money into the ones that actually deserve it. Those who put their actual effort into perfecting their craft to deliver you quality content. Not the closet/bait ones looking for an easy ride pun not intended

Unpopular opinion here...I have a feeling he'd have made one if that movie premiere didn't come along....I think he's stuck between influencer, OF easy money, and legit starting a career in some way in the entertainment industry (given I'd like to be stuck in his not sweet spot)....truly he really should just pivot his social content to reviews and interviews (if he got them)I could easily see him as a red carpet staple in a couple of years

Me: *Sees him on Twitter & thinks he’s cute,decides to look him up on LPSG real fast*

The thread:

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

Warms my heart to see the gays getting along.
The laugh I got out of this was … insaneeee ! Lmao

Omg Ale!!! Literally all you have to do is show off that completely thic ass. Shake what your mom give you son. We get it not dick picks but that ass omg that ass. It's a crime to withhold such beauty from the public lol

Omg Ale!!! Literally all you have to do is show off that completely thic ass. Shake what your mom give you son. We get it not dick picks but that ass omg that ass. It's a crime to withhold such beauty from the public lol
he should pull an hgdances and just start shakin his ass or something

what do yall think his ass smells like
An ass smells like an ass right dear? Not really much to describe it as. Musky & raunchy if it’s been a sweaty day/workout. Sh*t when he just finished using the trlet. Soap when he just finished scrubbing it with soap. Not really much in between space between the 3. So choose which scent turns you on the most and imagine it ;) If you were searching for scents of roses and flowers you’re smelling the wrong area unless they spray it with cologne. Which would taste awful. Unless it’s lube I suppose. The musk I’m sure can very slightly man to man. I haven’t stuck my nose in hundreds of guys asses like some have maybe they’d be more suited for the estimating hmmm. I digress.