Alejandro Rosario

Unpopular opinion here...I have a feeling he'd have made one if that movie premiere didn't come along....I think he's stuck between influencer, OF easy money, and legit starting a career in some way in the entertainment industry (given I'd like to be stuck in his not sweet spot)....truly he really should just pivot his social content to reviews and interviews (if he got them)I could easily see him as a red carpet staple in a couple of years
Well he needs to figure that shit out and stop starting shit he’s not gonna finish it’s not very capricornish of him and we’re about to unclaim him..

He says he’ll be consistent on YouTube then dissapears for months barely posts on tiktok movie premieres is cool, but honestly idk what he or most of these other ones do besides vacay and go out to eat, but give us the content.

honnestly I need to smell his farts, or at least the skidmarks he leaves. cuz I know his underwear gets lost up that big jusicy sexy ass

Okay pink eye shorty... Smelling them drawers is making you sicker!

After what The Sultans did to that hole in Dubai, I’m not sure I even want it anymore. Probably had him tied to the bed, men coming in and out of the room all night taking turns.
yall think hes been gangbanged? or at least done stuff. w another man

Reactions: BoyFun22
After what The Sultans did to that hole in Dubai, I’m not sure I even want it anymore. Probably had him tied to the bed, men coming in and out of the room all night taking turns.
Definitely him and kio and santea his other friend were treated like kings publicly but in private always had cum in them and you know the repressed type do the most freaky shit. Would love to be a fly on that wall to see the depravity.