Alejandro Rosario

The Emirati Black Hand. The Dubai Mafia. The powerful men who bring all the social media influencers to Dubai. Many of the instahoes you see there were brought in and auctioned off to wealthy men from around the world. They then become the property of the highest bidder and must fulfill whatever sexual fantasies the winner desires, often including performances with other instahoes whom the client acquired.
I need either a documentary proof or a YouTube vid about this lol

The Emirati Black Hand. The Dubai Mafia. The powerful men who bring all the social media influencers to Dubai. Many of the instahoes you see there were brought in and auctioned off to wealthy men from around the world. They then become the property of the highest bidder and must fulfill whatever sexual fantasies the winner desires, often including performances with other instahoes whom the client acquired.
WhaaT is that true?

no one’s saying straight men can’t take selfies, but the amount he takes is so gay coded 10 in a row of pretty much the same picture just at different angles
Not really.... it's just retro aka VUNTAAAAAAAGE!!!! Darling....I mean all the str8s and the gays were afflicted with a bad case of the angles about 20 or so years ago... HAHAHA

Reactions: Djpjm1 and BoyFun22
I think the main difference is that he definitely gained body fat (not enough for me to be turned off ofc; he still looks very cute to me), but it definitely hid the abs. If he wants to get them back, he would have to literally eat less aka "go on a cut". But, we don't need him to starve or feel bad about his looks because he's literally growing up, don't be weird guys.

Omg so a pretty boy doesn't want to take care of his body what's new lol he still cute in the face and thic in the waist haha!
What do you mean he doesn’t take care of his body? He’s not even big you guys just have high standards.