Alejandro Rosario

So far he’s following the agency playbook of long term teasing. Soon he’ll start answering Snapchat messages about making an OF then he’ll drop it, probably on a Friday or Saturday night to get the most subs. His first post will be a ‘tip $35 to see the uncropped pic’ then he’ll do a ‘truth or strip’ live on his first night. After a few days he’ll make a poll asking what his subs want to see more of with various options including dick, ass, feet etc. He’ll then proceed to not post post any of that. His posts will be entirely teases until he gets bored and quits with a few extra grand in his pocket. That’s my prediction, let’s see if I’m right…

This should be interesting
He did it again right after :/ with the throwback pictures. I think him being in LA with our crazy gym culture he does want that skinny body back, or atleast thinks that’s what we want for him to start, awww ale . We’ll see if he takes the streaming serious and talks about it maybe when it starts up

Reactions: Myangletop7
He did it again right after :/ with the throwback pictures. I think him being in LA with our crazy gym culture he does want that skinny body back, or atleast thinks that’s what we want for him to start, awww ale . We’ll see if he takes the streaming serious and talks about it maybe when it starts up
Um bro gym culture was the 70s and 80s. We live in the photo shop Era now. As long as you look good in the photos no one gonna know.

Um bro gym culture was the 70s and 80s. We live in the photo shop Era now. As long as you look good in the photos no one gonna know.
Ehh yea I get that but my whole TL has been flooded with everybody wanting to get this “physique” now.. and it’s borderline a bodybuilder build. It’s on IG reels along with tiktok a lot of them even starting hella young it’s like think about it, they grew up with Instagram and tiktok, 13 14 seeing all these people with crazy bodies so it’s automatically a thing now with even just feeling good about yourself.

It’s fine to do and work on yourself but the negative effects of it as a whole is people really not feeling like there enough, and body dysmorphia is a thing now to even for guys.

Ehh yea I get that but my whole TL has been flooded with everybody wanting to get this “physique” now.. and it’s borderline a bodybuilder build. It’s on IG reels along with tiktok a lot of them even starting hella young it’s like think about it, they grew up with Instagram and tiktok, 13 14 seeing all these people with crazy bodies so it’s automatically a thing now with even just feeling good about yourself.

It’s fine to do and work on yourself but the negative effects of it as a whole is people really not feeling like there enough, and body dysmorphia is a thing now to even for guys.
Yeps 300 pound meat heads running around doing stupid shit for likes and money. If you ask me that "job" is waaay to stressful

This is in no way a “bulk”. It’s straight up not eating good and drinking too much. People who bulk increase their calories while eating CLEAN and exercise consistently.
Uhhh no sir. That’s a clean bulk. As long as you gain weight you’re bulking, lmao.