Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

He's apparently all religious. Its pretty weird how he has his mom take his sex appeal pictures too. He must know that nobody gives a shit about his music and we only follow to see the D

I mean, no, he’s 18 and he’s enthusiastic about his music. Most of his followers are teen girls who are also excited about his music. He’s religious, as a lot of small town people are, but so far it doesn’t seem to be in an intolerant way, which is good. He seems like a nice kid and I hope things go well for him.

He's apparently all religious. Its pretty weird how he has his mom take his sex appeal pictures too. He must know that nobody gives a shit about his music and we only follow to see the D
Wait I’m confused you say his mother take his sex appeal pics for him when he obviously is seen here taking his own selfies? There’s nothing wrong with being religious geez god forbid if someone wanted to practice their faith in public they get shit for it. Lol

Wait I’m confused you say his mother take his sex appeal pics for him when he obviously is seen here taking his own selfies? There’s nothing wrong with being religious geez god forbid if someone wanted to practice their faith in public they get shit for it. Lol
Actually unlike most of the far left people on this forum, I don't care about his religion. My point was how weird it is that he has his mother taking pictures of him in the bathtub to post on the internet.

There was a pic he posted on snap showing his v line when he was laying down. I didn’t screenshot it but since I replied to his snap I have it in our message log. Looks like he’s grabbing his dick out of frame lol but he has sweats on