All things vers...

vers_guy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi guys!

For a while, I've been looking for a specific thread to meet and talk to other versatile gay guys. Since I didn't find it, I opened it now in the hope it helps.

Here you can talk about all thing vers (as the thread name states). Also, you can show off a little bit and show us how you enjoy your vers life :)

Hi guys!

For a while, I've been looking for a specific thread to meet and talk to other versatile gay guys. Since I didn't find it, I opened it now in the hope it helps.

Here you can talk about all thing vers (as the thread name states). Also, you can show off a little bit and show us how you enjoy your vers life :)
I’m more vers top but certainly I do love being dom on a guy and training him well

But then the next day get on my hands and knees with my boy hole in the air and take a cock hard and rough

These are me

IMG_5952.jpeg

IMG_5951.jpeg

IMG_9995.jpeg

IMG_9994.jpeg

f3b7df22-63ca-4691-8598-5d20b689c8db.jpeg

8adf8ea3-8328-44ea-b647-a826b796cd42.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

IMG_0010.jpeg

3742b8b8-a114-4539-9947-56bbc52cc6f4.jpeg

Attachments

Hi guys!

Have you always been vers bro? I’ve been through all but can’t give up taking or giving a cock

Have you always been vers bro? I’ve been through all but can’t give up taking or giving a cock
No, I was a strict top before. And then I started experimenting with anal play. It changed my life. The orgasms after anal play are much harder. That's why I usually seek only vers guys for some flip flop fun these days...

• Love
Reactions: mifflin
For me I enjoy either being top or bottom equaly. But I don't usually like to change role in the same sexual encounter. I like to dominate a lot when I top and being very submissive when bottom and I don't feel confortable changing roles suddenly.

I don't know if this sounds weird, but some people got mad because I didn't want to fuck them after being fucked.

No, I was a strict top before. And then I started experimenting with anal play. It changed my life. The orgasms after anal play are much harder. That's why I usually seek only vers guys for some flip flop fun these days...
Variety is the spice of life. I take the bottom most of the time but some times a see a butt i just have fuck.

I’m the kind of person that likes to try everything there is to try. Being versatile is not so much about situational optionality, but experiencing everything available in the moment, which is why I love flip fucking.

I also know that I hookup primarily for the validation of being accepted by another guy(s). To me, there’s no greater act of equality (and acceptance) with a guy than fucking and breeding each other.

• Love
For me I enjoy either being top or bottom equaly. But I don't usually like to change role in the same sexual encounter. I like to dominate a lot when I top and being very submissive when bottom and I don't feel confortable changing roles suddenly.

I don't know if this sounds weird, but some people got mad because I didn't want to fuck them after being fucked.

Variety is the spice of life. I take the bottom most of the time but some times a see a butt i just have fuck.

Yeah, I get you guys. There's different type of vers men out there. The most important thing is to find the stuff that we enjoy and continue to explore from there. That's just my opinion, I guess

• Love
I’m the kind of person that likes to try everything there is to try. Being versatile is not so much about situational optionality, but experiencing everything available in the moment, which is why I love flip fucking.

I also know that I hookup primarily for the validation of being accepted by another guy(s). To me, there’s no greater act of equality (and acceptance) with a guy than fucking and breeding each other.
Preach bro! These days, I'm very picky and I'm usually fucking with guys willing to flip fuck. Also, I appreciate your comment about equality. I think being vers is about embracing that equality which most guys seem to undervalue.

Also, switching from top to vers helped me to figure out what I really want from myself as well. It opened a lot of possibilities when I pleasure myself (which I do often, since I'm too picky lol). Now, when I'm edging or enjoying a longer wank I often decide to play with my ass. And belive me, the orgasms are amazing...

Love being vers and wish there was more discussion around it when I was younger. Always felt I had to fit into what my sexual partner wanted.

Although I’m not hugely into dom/sub stuff either. Prefer to just have fun.

Reactions: vers_guy