Where can I find a free website for gay personals? I used to find great hook ups on Craigslist and I miss that.
Doublelist.comWhere can I find a free website for gay personals? I used to find great hook ups on Craigslist and I miss that.
Would love to have my cock tag teamed!I’ve been looking for a hung cock to suck on with my bud.
Doublelist has been very disappointing in every regard.
doublelist is fine....maybe....but if you post something that violates their terms (even if you don't realize it) they ban you for a long period of time.......and give you no explanation on why or how to get "un-banned".
Would love to have my cock tag teamed!
lmaoIt looks like Double List in Phoenix is nothing but twinks into wearing panties.
Doublelist doesn't allow any profanity or sexual references...so it makes it pretty hard to post an ad for sex. 1 in 5 of my ads gets approved and it takes hours to find out if it's approved.
I'd damn sure accept your offer dude...lolShame, I would offer my cock
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.