Am I considered small for a black guy?

Your dick is fine dude. Black men having big penises was a racial stereotype created during slavery by white ppl to paint us Black men as animalistic sexual heathens. Not every black person has a monster cock. We need to stop letting these ppl push that stereotype on us.

Lol, once you know how to use that god given length you're good
Tnks man, I am quite happy with my piece :)
Sure I'd like more girth but whatever, can't get all that I want lol. Tnks for the uplifting comment, bro.
You got a epic tool between the legs!

Tnks man, I am quite happy with my piece :)
Sure I'd like more girth but whatever, can't get all that I want lol. Tnks for the uplifting comment, bro.
You got a epic tool between the legs!
Thanks fam, I do sometimes wish I had a longer piece myself but once you learn to love it for what a blessing it is, you'll be fine.

Reactions: deleted5199391
Thanks fam, I do sometimes wish I had a longer piece myself but once you learn to love it for what a blessing it is, you'll be fine.
Yeah I know the feeling ;)
Mine is 6.7 (or 17 cm) and I am happy with that. Girth is 4.7 (12cm) and I'd like some more for sure!
Said that, I am very happy of my body and dick.

Glad to hear of the positivity
Yep, there will always be bigger, smarter or richer persons. The important is to do our best anytime we can, and be happy overall.
I aknowledge that a lot of people can really suffer about how they perceive their bodies, and I feel for them.
Anytime I have the chance I try to help people stay fit (if they want that ofc), and to don't feel pressured by something that they don't really want. It's complicated, but it's life, and we got one.