Amazing Craving4power: My Experience In Skype With This God

musclefan_30

Expert Member
Media
Hi to everyone. I love contacting muscle guys on cam in skype. Of course it is necesary to dig for info about the muscle guy with other cam-shows.

Somehow I want to cooperate and give my advice on a guy I’ve recently had an awesome experience on Skype, and at the same time sharing with you some pics of HIM.
He is active in Thebestflex site, his nickname CRAVING4POWER, and you should take a look at the comments about HIM on that site.

craving4power's profile | TheBestFlex

He is working out very hard due to a comming contest he´s going to participate, so it´s amazing how his body is changing: you can see old pics and compare his body in more recent pics.
My experience with HIM: although he’s busy with their business and workout (you can check out on the videos from the old ones to the new ones, nowadays his muscles are growing bigger, you will see) you will find HIM connected on HIS Skype craving4power

When I entered Skype I sent HIM a message asking for a cam-show. Hi didn’t reply at that very moment, but I got HIS answer within that very day. Due to my situation, I cannot schedule at an specific hour or day, so HE told me to keep on trying to give HIM a message every time I am connected (and he highlight to feel free to insist all the times I want…despite it was my fault he was very approachable and understandable). He also offer me another solution: to make a video for me.

Well it wasn’t a live- cam-show but…WOW it was AWESOME. I asked HIM to do some particular flexing positions, saying my name and wearing an specific short-sleeve t-shirt while HE crosses HIS arms over HIS chest (i love to watch a handsome-muscle man in cross arms position). And so he did.

Once I paid, some days ago (less than a week) he sent me the video… Normally i got very nervous during the live-cam-show, so I found out that solution HE offered to me was really better than I expected.
Of course most of the people ask him for a live-flex-cam show. But what I try to highlight is the way HE respect his fans. And felt the need to share it with you.

I must say that I have HIS permission to share this info with you all:
contact him: craving4power@gmail.com
Tell HIM you read this when asking about the price of a live-cam show or a personalized video.

c6fe6959c296f4ee1ec99c462b3aed25ab5d7a26.jpeg

25035e46e5cfd3830776a00f5524ccac517cdda9.jpg
55c938ac005c4e9660a273d4e70a14ce1456ad1b.jpg
40c7acfe530ca11acb17fd97f0ff4fabea0c6baa.jpeg
dac192745b1dd1187592213bf39c73fa99f9bbb4.jpeg
08f04e0dab09021527ae73d51e99ff3765ffe87d.jpeg