Amazing Onlyfans - Ts4straight

Somethingrather

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has she ever gotten around to posting the video with Chet from ChaosMen? Or at least more of her content she advertised at the beginning of the year? Or she still holding back a lot of content with promises to release and not fulfill? Basically the reason why I let my sub run out...

Has she ever gotten around to posting the video with Chet from ChaosMen? Or at least more of her content she advertised at the beginning of the year? Or she still holding back a lot of content with promises to release and not fulfill? Basically the reason why I let my sub run out...
I told that b!tch to kick rocks after she told me she’s NOT SELLING or posting one of the hot guys used in her promo clips. Said that’s her “personal collection.” I asked her WHY would she use the guy in her promos if she never had the intention to post the video? The hoe just replied back with a smiley face emoji. I was so heated with her scammy ass :mad:

dbzhdwl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

link?

narcisse39

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have a pic of Chet? Does he have an OF on his own?