Amazing Onlyfans - Ts4straight

fondja

Expert Member
Media
Just saw the video of her fucking the cute guy from Iowa. Are there any other videos of him, blurred or otherwise? It seems like a bunch of posts have been deleted from this thread, so I can't tell who some people are replying to, lol.

I asked Kevin Cook about his scenes with ts4straight. Kevin said they hooked up last summer. That means she’s been sitting on the contents for months now smh:expressionless:.
I stopped following her on Onlyfans because of the hoarding of content. She sits on content for months at a time while teasing it’s release for resubs. Then she LIES about the men appearing in the scenes. Often making up entire stories to help facilitate some fantasy. She said one guy was a cable repair man and another was a stripper. I found out both were complete fabrications. :rolleyes:

bigd93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I stopped following her on Onlyfans because of the hoarding of content. She sits on content for months at a time while teasing it’s release for resubs. Then she LIES about the men appearing in the scenes. Often making up entire stories to help facilitate some fantasy. She said one guy was a cable repair man and another was a stripper. I found out both were complete fabrications. :rolleyes:
Also she's posting more and more "premium" videos, having tip goals before posting some videos, and charging extra for unblurred videos. I subbed to see more guys showing their faces but most wore masks.

flatbread

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Also she's posting more and more "premium" videos, having tip goals before posting some videos, and charging extra for unblurred videos. I subbed to see more guys showing their faces but most wore masks.

My sub expired last month. Any hot new contents from her lately? Did she say when she’s gonna post the other scenes with Kevin Cook (the stripper)? I’m only interested in those scenes.

sie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has she posted anything from the preview she released? The threesome with the uber guy? The one where she fucked Kevin bare?

No, she didn’t. I subscribed recently, and feel a little bit disappointed, for her content is not as good as before.

Reactions: peccatis

mickchasels

Superior Member
Media
No, she didn’t. I subscribed recently, and feel a little bit disappointed, for her content is not as good as before.

she tweeted that she’s about to release a video of her and another ts spitroasting a guy. Is that released yet? Does she have any excuse she gave to her subscribers why she hasn’t released the videos on her preview yet?

sie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not yet. That one may be posted soon as she said but I want the videos which are showed in the the preview before. Sadly.

pass3434

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She tops a lot of hot straight guys -- alpha jock types. Does anyone know of any other onlyfans like this with TS fucking straight guys? Or an onlyfans woman who pegs guys? Straight alpha jock types bottoming is hot AF

anybody has the un-blurred version of her topping the “college athlete”? I would like to buy it

Reactions: reimaginethat