Amazon Position

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To those of you who have used this position with a male partner. Does it provide any clitorial or G spot stimulation? Other than a female dominant postion my SO cannot explain why she likes it so much. I like it because: female dominant, with her facing forward or away the views are outstanding and it offers deep penetration.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
See... I imagined a Xena power flip into the room and on to the dick.

giphy.gif

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I didn't know it was called that but we've done this a few times.

It's kinda hard to do with his mass being so much more substantial than mine.. he's a fuckin beast and I'm fairly sturdy, but I can't go too long without getting a bit cramped up in my stomach muscles.

It does really feel fucking Amazing though.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done this with my hubby a number of times over the years but it's not an everyday kinda position for us, it feels good but can be hard work to maintain for long periods due to the effort and or resulting O's.
We've experimented with as far as I know every conceivable position over the years successfully, that said, for me the out and out winner for physical feeling/stimulation, visual and mental stimulation is the 'upstanding citizen' or 'carry and hold' or 'stand and carry'. Whether facing my husband or facing away it's just the best as far as I'm concerned, plus if I'm facing out, him standing in front a large mirror really adds sprinkles to the icing! X

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's one of my favorites, both because it's an awesome workout and also because it turns the tables and makes it seem like I'm fucking him. Unfortunately, like pegging, a lot of men aren't into it because it puts them in a submissive "fucked" position that threatens their masculinity :rolleyes:

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's one of my favorites, both because it's an awesome workout and also because it turns the tables and makes it seem like I'm fucking him. Unfortunately, like pegging, a lot of men aren't into it because it puts them in a submissive "fucked" position that threatens their masculinity :rolleyes:
Not mine!:p

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Okay, so I wasn't completely wrong. One could Xena flip into the room and on to the dick. Theoretically.

Probability is one would be able to personally verify @Scarletbegonia's celery/broken penis comparison. :neutral::rolleyes::cool:

luckily it is my bestie’s experience. Dude was in hospital a few days, no erections for six weeks.

Reactions: MickeyLee