taylorj14211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Rei Hino

Legendary Member
Media
It's sort of funny that guys like Ryan Seacrest, Colton Dixon, Phillip Phillips, Stefano Langone and Justin Guarini denies being gay or bisexual

Ooh I didn't know Stefano, Phillip, Colton and Justin are possibly queer. I haven't watched Idol since Jordon Sparks. Why do people think they're?

Ajedrez

Superior Member
Media
Ooh I didn't know Stefano, Phillip, Colton and Justin are possibly queer. I haven't watched Idol since Jordon Sparks. Why do people think they're?
It's not a secret Justin and Kelly "relationship" was for marketing reasons and because he didn't want to be outed as gay, but he married a woman. With regards to Colton and Phillip P., they used to hook up before Colton was suggested to be in a "normal relationship" due to his religion, however, how could Colton's infamous Youtube video be forgotten? IIRC, he talked and was dressed like a drac queen in the interview which has been suspiciously deleted from internet

Reactions: Rei Hino and jkp101

Rei Hino

Legendary Member
Media
It's not a secret Justin and Kelly "relationship" was for marketing reasons and because he didn't want to be outed as gay, but he married a woman. With regards to Colton and Phillip P., they used to hook up before Colton was suggested to be in a "normal relationship" due to his religion, however, how could Colton's infamous Youtube video be forgotten? IIRC, he talked and was dressed like a drac queen in the interview which has been suspiciously deleted from internet

what about Stefano?

Ajedrez

Superior Member
Media
what about Stefano?
He dated Haley Reinhart but it's said she broke up with him because of that

Reactions: Rei Hino