Amsterdam, Virgins And Prostitutes

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those of you that have visited Amsterdam will no doubt be aware of a certain part of the city that has become a tourist destination for its window displays… no, we’re not talking about Libertys in London style Christmas window displays, but the scantily clad ladies who sell sex in the rooms behind their doors.

Full disclosure I have once partook on a rugby lads trip, when in time as they say. However on our last visit to the city of sex and weed, (tulips, windmills and clogs optional), we sat and watched something unfold that I was reminded of a fortnight ago and I think makes for an interesting discussion….

disclaimer: the sex industry is a complex place and you never know the background of the sex worker you are entangled with, the few experiences I have had, have all been from my experience sex industry positive… but you never 100% know

so we were sat outside one of our favourite bars down in the red lights district, mainly to people watch, because seeing how people interact with the windows can be fascinating.

It’s rare to see that many people go through the doors, so when you spot someone it becomes interesting… we’d often time people (never very long)

so we’re sat watching and this guy opens one of the doors to chat to the lady and from my experience agree what’s on offer and the price… they appear to be getting on, when she closes the door, and he makes his way onto one of the bridges over the canal where a young lad is standing, 18/19 yo at a guess backpack on his back

they converse briefly before they walk over together to the door, she opens it and the young lad starts to go in, pausing briefly to hand his dad (presume) his backpack, his dad then pays the door closes and we see the lad make his way up the stairs behind as she closes the curtain.

12 minutes later he rwturns, exits massive grin on his face, and him and his dad go on their way.

mine can only presume this was his first sexual encounter…

Have many people paid to lose their virginity?

SirFroak

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they converse briefly before they walk over together to the door, she opens it and the young lad starts to go in, pausing briefly to hand his dad (presume) his backpack, his dad then pays the door closes and we see the lad make his way up the stairs behind as she closes the curtain.

12 minutes later he rwturns, exits massive grin on his face, and him and his dad go on their way.

mine can only presume this was his first sexual encounter…

Have many people paid to lose their virginity?
Interesting relationship between the dad and son..

But to answer your question, I lost my virginity when I was 18. Typical story, going to the local gay bar for the first time and I was pretty much immediately scooped up by one of the serving staff. Fresh meat, and all that. First blowjob given, first blowjob received, and then he wanted me to top him, so I did.

It wasn't great. In fact in was awkward as hell because all of it was new and I had zero skill at anything. But I guess he got a notch in his belt, popping the cherry of an 18 year old.

Reactions: tyfromtexas