#AmsterdamPride

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was 11:25pm and most of the audience at Starbucks Arena had already left. The merch stand where Jordan worked always stayed open until at least 11:30, though, so he killed five minutes by perving the packages of hot guys walking by and trying to guess their size.

As soon as he could, Jordan locked up and sprinted to the bathroom for a fit change and check. Nipples showing through his mesh shirt – check. Tight pants hugging his bubble ass – check. He styled his jet black hair and moisturized his lips. Fuck, he looked hot. He was 100% the flyest stan Amsterdam Pride was gonna come across during their U.S. tour.

He took an elevator and some stairs to the parking lot for performers. His employee ID got him through a bunch of doors. Now, he just had to find Willem and Fabian, the twin brothers who made up Amsterdam Pride, before they dipped, or before he got his ass handed to him by security.

Creeping through the parking lot, he spotted a black SUV with its engine running, and then heard the ding of an elevator. The brothers walked out, with just one security guy accompanying them, and headed toward the SUV. Jordan couldn’t believe it: they were even sexier in person. He had streamed so many performances and watched so many interviews, but actually seeing their tall bodies and strong arms, even from a distance, made him whimper.

He moved toward them quickly and was almost immediately stopped by their security.

“Please, guys!” Jordan said, trying to get a view of them. “Just two minutes. Please!”

Fabian and Willem stood watching, mildly amused.

“Your music means everything to me!” he said to them in Dutch.

Their ears perked up. “Wait!” Willem told the security. Then, to Jordan: “You speak Dutch?”

Jordan responded in English. “A little. I’ve been learning it by listening to podcasts of your interviews.”

A beat passed. “All right,” Willem said, motioning him over, “come here.”

Jordan ran up and posed between them, his phone at the ready. The brothers were at least a foot taller than him, so they crouched and he stood on tiptoe.

“Oh my God, guys. We look so gud!” he said, admiring the selfies. “My bestie is not gonna believe this! And you two are mad lucky. I so wish I had a gay twin growing up. Double the wardrobe, double the cute guys.” The twins laughed. “Oh, shit. Was that just cringe? Sorry, I’m just low-key freaking out and trying not to act totally gagged!”

“No, it’s fine,” Fabian said. “You’re like a walking, talking TikTok.

“Yeah,” Willem added. “You’re not like the other fans, who do and say crazy things just to glaze us.”

Jordan burst out laughing, and leaned into Willem a bit, laying his hand on his chest. Their eyes met for a second.

“We’re having an afterparty at a club,” Fabian said. “VIP room. Wanna come?”

Jordan stared open-mouthed. “Are you for real?!” he squealed. “Oh my God, yes!” Security opened the door of the SUV and Jordan slid into the back.

“Here, I’ll unlock the other side!” he called out. He crawled to the driver-side door on all fours, making sure to wiggle his ass in his tight pants, before feigning surprise that everything in the car was automatic. He looked over his shoulder playfully and saw Willem staring, liking what he was seeing.

Fabian sat hard into the back passenger seat, shooting a cloud of body spray and sweat into the air that enveloped Jordan’s delicate senses. Before he could even let out a whimper, Willem slid in on the other side, squishing Jordan in the middle like a cock between balls. Jordan looked toward Willem and picked up a scent so musky, it made his ass start to spread.

“Oh my God, tell me I’m not tweaking,” he mumbled to himself.

They drove to the club and slipped in a side entrance, where the host led them to the VIP room. Jordan looked around in awe.

“This... is bougie as fuck!” he said.

“I guess, as you would say, the club understood the assignment?” Willem joked.

The waiter, Maxx, took their drink orders before they’d even sat at their booth. If anyone could out-gay Jordan, it was this queen of the twinks.

“I just want you guys to know what an inspiration you are to the community, and to me, personally,” Maxx said to the twins as he put drinks on the table. “Like, so many people I know have been so empowered by your music to come out to their parents, or their friends, or just to tell someone how special…”

Maxx started to ugly-cry while Fabian and Willem nodded along sympathetically. Jordan, on the other hand, thought he was SIMPly PAthetic.

“So, did our music change your life?” Fabian asked, touching Maxx’s arm. Maxx was barely holding back the tears now.

Fabian stood and hugged him. “I’m so embarrassed,” Maxx said, wiping his eyes.

“You should be, basic bitch,” Jordan said, but Maxx was too busy hugging Willem, too, to hear it.

Just then, Troye Sivan’s “Rush” came on.

“Fuckin LOVE this song!” Fabian said, moving to the beat. He took Maxx’s hand and led him to the dance floor. Maxx acted surprised at first, but didn’t take long to start grinding his ass against Fabian’s crotch. Jordan watched in disgust.

“Good thing for him I’m in my angelic era,” he said to Willem.

Willem smiled. Jordan waited a beat, then moved close in the booth and put his hand on Willem’s thigh. “I mean, not that I mind the alone time...”

He leaned in for a kiss and slid his hand to Willem’s crotch. Willem kissed back, quickly taking control of the intensity, positioning, and length.

“I’ve never even sucked a guy with an uncut cock,” Jordan said, looking into Willem’s eyes.

“Then it’s not just my music that will change your life,” Willem said, cracking a smile.

They kissed again, deeply, and Jordan instinctively started to slide under the table.

“Woah, woah,” Willem said, bringing him back up to the seat. “Before we get to that, there are some things you should know.”

Jordan froze. “Oh God,” he thought, “he’s gonna tell me he likes ABBA more than Gaga...”

“When we’re on tour, or especially when we’re on tour,” Willem said, “my brother and I share everything. Even our hookups.”

For once, even Jordan was speechless. “Also,” Willem said, “we take turns, city by city, deciding which hookup we’ll take to the hotel that night. Tonight, it’s Fabian’s turn to decide.”

Jordan looked over at the dance floor and saw Fabian practically swallowing Maxx’s tongue. In a few more seconds, he’d probably be fuckin him to the beat of “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)”.

“Looks like he may have already chosen for us,” Willem said, grinning.

Just then, “Into You” by Ariana Grande started playing. Jordan pulled off his shoes, jumped onto the table, and struck a pose. He slid his mesh shirt off and tossed it so it draped over Fabian’s head. He then swung around and twerked so fast, his perky ass almost slapped the tabletop.

He spun on his ass, came to a stop right in front of Willem at the booth, and pointed his legs off the end of the table. Jordan looked at his pants button and then into Willem’s eyes. Willem smiled and unbuttoned him. Jordan then flashed a bitten-lip look at Fabian, who pulled on the legs of his pants and dragged them off him. Jordan’s bright green thong stood out against his mocha skin as he moved his legs and arms in rhythm.

Maxx danced close to Fabian and tried to draw him back, so Jordan went for the clincher. While standing on the table with his back to the room, which showed off his ass in the thong, he put salt on his nipples and bent back until he could see Fabian upside down behind him. The twins knew what to do next - in sync, they sucked on a nipple each, licking every grain of salt from those erect, pink cushions. Then they downed tequila shots, and each ate a lime wedge out of Jordan’s mouth.

Jordan saw the brothers look at each other and nod. He stood up straight, and the twins each slapped one of his ass cheeks to seal the deal.

As Willem and Fabian left for the SUV, Jordan picked up his clothes from around the room. He stopped by Maxx on his way out.

“I hope you were takin notes, honey, ‘cause that’s how you werk it.”

He trotted to the SUV in just his shoes and thong. Willem opened the door from the inside and Jordan hopped in. Willem pulled him onto his lap face down and slapped on his ass like bongo drums as the car pulled out and headed to the hotel.

Jordan could feel Willem’s hard-on punching into his stomach. He wiggled to press and rub on it as Willem continued slapping and squeezing his ass. He reached his hands across the backseat and groped Fabian’s crotch. From what he could feel of the twins, Amsterdam Pride had plenty to be proud of.

Jordan wanted them to carry him into the hotel on display, but they couldn’t risk being caught in 4K. They still had a brand to protect. But as they all walked down the hall toward the hotel room, laughing and acting lit, Jordan couldn’t help slipping his hands through the front of the guys’ zippers. Just as he’d hoped, the stiff dicks he’d felt in the car were attached to big, full nutsacs. Jordan desperately needed to drain them both.

When they finally stumbled into the hotel room, the twins immediately devoured Jordan’s lips and neck. They ran their hands up and down his body, and then turned him so he was sandwiched between them. Fabian stripped to his briefs and pressed his bulge against Jordan’s ass, kissing his neck from behind and grabbing his package. Willem kissed Jordan and then KISSED him, digging into his mouth and scooping up spit with his tongue.

Jordan couldn’t resist any longer. He got on his knees between the twins and pulled down their briefs. He took a cock in each hand and stroked as he looked up at them.

“I’m hungry to change my life…” he said, smiling at Willem.

He went down on one twin, then the other, sucking back and forth. They stroked his hair and thrusted lightly, letting him bob on their cocks until he drooled. Jordan slurped and sucked, finding moments to smile like a proud, happy bottom.

Fabian pulled Jordan onto the bed and put him on all fours.

“Oh, fuck, yes, yes…” Jordan said, with drool spilling from his mouth.

Fabian split Jordan’s ass and licked it. He fingered it and then DROVE his uncut cock in deep. Jordan almost yelled, but Willem pulled him into a kiss from up front, giving him time to relax his muscles and let Fabian’s fuck stick nestle into him. Willem stopped kissing and just watched Jordan’s face as he was being fucked, before guiding his lips down to his hard prick.

Jordan was being rammed with such force, he could swear the twins’ cock tips were meeting in his stomach. Pleasing them is what he craved most. By next week, they might be poundin ass in Poland or bangin cock in Thailand, but he needed them to remember him as the hottest bottom they’d ever shared.

Fabian pulled out and turned Jordan on his back. The brothers switched places; Willem pushed into him and Fabian fed his cock into Jordan’s throat. Willem fucked with less force than his twin, but his dick was a little longer. The thrill of simultaneously taking an additional inch in his ass and sucking a cock he could actually deepthroat almost made Jordan cum handsfree.

The twins picked up the pace and soon announced they were close. Jordan was tempted to stroke himself and cum with them, but he wanted this to be about them. It didn’t matter to him if he came at all, as long as he made his tops shoot harder than they thought they ever could. He mumbled, moaned, and clenched to build the pressure.

Willem came first, spurting hard and deep. The sensation made Jordan wrap his lips tighter around Fabian’s shaft, which throbbed and strained against the confines of Jordan’s throat. Fabian pushed and PUSHED against the wall of Jordan’s neck, and then erupted.

Fabian collapsed onto the bed, on Jordan’s left, and Willem lay on top of him, resting his head on Jordan’s shoulder. Now, Jordan couldn’t even jack himself off if he wanted to. But, smiling to himself, he realized he didn’t want to. Instead, he softly stroked Willem’s back and Fabian’s leg, hoping they’d all completely relax and fall asleep.

And if he woke up to find them gone in the morning, without even a message saying good-bye, that was OK. He knew they’d be back. No other fan would ever want as much for them, and only them, as he did.

THE END