Anal on the first date.

sammie360

1st Like
Media
I am just curious about how long it takes some women to let a man have anal sex with them. Do any of you have a first date anal story? What is the shortest amount of time from meeting a man to having anal sex with him?

I am just curious about how long it takes some women to let a man have anal sex with them. Do any of you have a first date anal story? What is the shortest amount of time from meeting a man to having anal sex with him?

I had been talking with him for 3+ years, and been involved with him for about a year. We did it at my request. If he had been a pushy fucker, it would probably have never happened.

sammie360

1st Like
Media
No one is worth that kind of prep on a first date. If I'm going to invest that kind of commitment (fasting, cleansing, etc.) I need to know we're going to keep seeing each other. Oh. Yeah. I also need to know it is for sure gonna happen. I hate fasting for nothing.
I really like this response. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I really like this response. Thanks for sharing.

Who the fuck cares if you really like that response?

Each woman here who deigned respond gave you a valid response.

For me, and fuck you, anal is a no go.
never on the first date, not on the 100th.
The anus is an exit.
Not an entry.
THAT is my opinion and it's MY ass.
What others do with their body is their choice.

Fuck that shit.

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've done anal on a first "date" or a one night stand... and I don't do much prep. no fasting for me, i just make sure i don't have to "go" and i'm clean in that area. if they want to stick their cock up my ass, they get what they get. i've had not a single complaint about it.

each one of us women are very different here, sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't.

Reactions: HAM5ter8425

sammie360

1st Like
Media
i've done anal on a first "date" or a one night stand... and I don't do much prep. no fasting for me, i just make sure i don't have to "go" and i'm clean in that area. if they want to stick their cock up my ass, they get what they get. i've had not a single complaint about it.

each one of us women are very different here, sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't.
Nice, that is more of the open and honest response I was looking for. Everyone is different and it is an uncommon act. That is the point of asking this question. I want to know about your experiences on the rare occations that it does happen.

Nice, that is more of the open and honest response I was looking for. Everyone is different and it is an uncommon act. That is the point of asking this question. I want to know about your experiences on the rare occations that it does happen.

Oh, fuck off. Just because the answers that most of us gave weren't what you were looking for, doesn't mean that they were any less "open and honest". :rolleyes:

Reactions: lustybustybbw

sammie360

1st Like
Media
Oh, fuck off. Just because the answers that most of us gave weren't what you were looking for, doesn't mean that they were any less "open and honest". :rolleyes:
I never said they were not as open or honest. I said I was looking for those type of of open and honest response. The type that talk about the rare occasions when they partake. This thread is asking women who Have or Do have such experiences. Since you do not this thread is not meant for you. Your opinion is welcomed, but not relevant to my question. I will be glad to hear what you have to say when I start the "Why won't some women give up there ass" thread. You may not qualify for the "Why do some women not like things up their butt" thread since clearly you have a stick up your ass. You can go fuck off back to the bridge you came out from under, Troll. :) have a nice day.

Last edited:

I never said they were not as open or honest. I said I was looking for those type of of open and honest response. The type that talk about the rare occasions when they partake. This thread is asking women who Have or Do have such experiences. Since you do not this thread is not meant for you. Your opinion is welcomed, but not relevant to my question. I will be glad to hear what you have to say when I start the "Why won't some women give up there ass" thread. You may not qualify for the "Why do some women not like things up their butt" thread since clearly you have a stick up your ass. You can go fuck off back to the bridge you came out from under, Troll. :) have a nice day.

Aw, cute.. go ahead and tell a bunch of other women on here that they shouldn't post in your thread either, then.

And yes, I do like ass play. I've pegged someone's ass on a first "date", but for me, no. Because of a past partner not going about things the correct way, I had damned near a phobia about ass play for years. I'm just SO terribly sorry that you don't want me to post in here anymore, because god forbid, I haven't let someone fuck my ass on a first date. :rolleyes:

She's hardly the troll.

Listen here chap.
Here is the reality of this site.
There are minimal numbers of real women on this site.
Even fewer who have the tolerance to even answer lame,stupid questions.
So......
I would suggest you acknowledge efforts of the few, even though it may not be the response you are looking for.
Who knows, in the foreseeable future you may just want to ask another dumb question and the very women you alienate now could have the wank fodder you are after but can't be fucked to give you because of your shitty attitude.

Think long term.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

sammie360

1st Like
Media
Some people will always try to be the center of everyone's universe. I said you never said you shouldn't post, that's what you wanted to hear. You should have contributed your pegging story. Why you didn't start with that I do not know. This is more about your attitude. We digress. I and grateful for all the responses I have recieved, even Fade's.

As stupid as Bonfire may think my question is it is a legitimate question. I was watching A Girl's Guide to deprevity and one of the female characters was trying to sleep with a guy she like but thought might be gay. On their first meet and date they were about to have sex when she offered up her ass. The guy turn down anal. That is what led to my "lame, stupid" question. It was just bad writing and I didn't think it was realistic. You ladies confirmed it, but it would be nice to have insight to first date/sex and anal( Thanks Sanaxx).

Some people will always try to be the center of everyone's universe. I said you never said you shouldn't post, that's what you wanted to hear. You should have contributed your pegging story. Why you didn't start with that I do not know. This is more about your attitude.

This thread is asking women who Have or Do have such experiences. Since you do not this thread is not meant for you. Your opinion is welcomed, but not relevant to my question. I will be glad to hear what you have to say when I start the "Why won't some women give up there ass" thread. You may not qualify for the "Why do some women not like things up their butt" thread since clearly you have a stick up your ass. You can go fuck off back to the bridge you came out from under, Troll. :) have a nice day.

You're the one who got super abrasive/rude just because I pointed out that you seemed to be only wanting replies that went along with what you seemed to envision/desire. That's not trying to be "the center of everyone's universe". My attitude is fine, sweetheart. I've been on here, and actively posting for a decently long time and haven't gotten any warnings/etc for being a "troll" or fuckery like that.

And I didn't talk about the pegging at first, because YOUR original post says, and I directly quote "I am just curious about how long it takes some women to let a man have anal sex with them."