Anal Play

Hi!

My wife told me she doesn’t like anything that has to do with anal sex. Of course I respect that. Once in the heat of the moment I entered the forbidden zone. No penetration or anything, just applied some pressure. She really seemed to like it. Afterwards she told me not to do that again. I’m a bit confused. We can talk openly about sex so I don’t understand why she said to not do this again while she clearly enjoyed it.

And yes I’m sure she enjoyed it. And she didn’t asked me to stop during I was doing it.

I don’t want to ask her again because she answered me clearly and I don’t want to be that guy insisting on anal. I would enjoy it and I’m sure she would too. Any advice on how I can bring this up without being too pushy?

thanks!

Reactions: P.J.9

Because I’m convinced that we’d both like it and it would be an addition to our sex life. I think she feels like it is not right or decent to enjoy it, but she does. Maybe she’s ashamed of enjoying it? Maybe she feels liberated if I can give her the feeling she really doesn’t need to.

but maybe you’re right and I should just forget about it. Our sex life is fantastic... and I really do not want to be pushy.

Reactions: P.J.9

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hi!

My wife told me she doesn’t like anything that has to do with anal sex. Of course I respect that. Once in the heat of the moment I entered the forbidden zone. No penetration or anything, just applied some pressure. She really seemed to like it. Afterwards she told me not to do that again.

So, she has explicitly denied consent. And you aren’t honoring that?

I’m a bit confused. We can talk openly about sex so I don’t understand why she said to not do this again while she clearly enjoyed it.

And yes I’m sure she enjoyed it. And she didn’t asked me to stop during I was doing it.
Likely she froze up. Or expected you’d figure out your “mistake” (sorry, I never believe men who say whoops with an anal attempt that wasn’t discussed) and move along.

I don’t want to ask her again because she answered me clearly and I don’t want to be that guy insisting on anal. I would enjoy it and I’m sure she would too. Any advice on how I can bring this up without being too pushy?
Don’t?

thanks!

my response is in bold. Open the quote.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because I’m convinced that we’d both like it and it would be an addition to our sex life. I think she feels like it is not right or decent to enjoy it, but she does. Maybe she’s ashamed of enjoying it? Maybe she feels liberated if I can give her the feeling she really doesn’t need to.

but maybe you’re right and I should just forget about it. Our sex life is fantastic... and I really do not want to be pushy.

You're convinced because you're biased. She told you how she feels about it. Listen, and leave her asshole alone.

You're assuming she "liked it". If she did, she would have probably told you. She wasn't too shy to tell you NOT to do it again.

I’m sorry that you think that is the case. I understand that you think this because the internet is full of scumbags and the fact that I like showing pictures of my penis to strangers doesn’t plead for me. I’m not a scumbag. At all...

My wife and I are together for 20 years. She is my first love and if everything goes as planned she will be my last. I do not want her to do anything if she’s not comfortable. We have had things in the past that we tried (sexually and non-sexually) that she thought she wouldn’t like but afterwards she was glad we tried it. I thought maybe this was such a thing.

I appreciate the honesty but I don’t like it that you directly assume that I want to force her into doing things she doesn’t want to. I want it to be something good for us. If she wouldn’t enjoy it, I couldn’t possible enjoy it myself.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m sorry that you think that is the case. I understand that you think this because the internet is full of scumbags and the fact that I like showing pictures of my penis to strangers doesn’t plead for me. I’m not a scumbag. At all...

My wife and I are together for 20 years. She is my first love and if everything goes as planned she will be my last. I do not want her to do anything if she’s not comfortable. We have had things in the past that we tried (sexually and non-sexually) that she thought she wouldn’t like but afterwards she was glad we tried it. I thought maybe this was such a thing.

I appreciate the honesty but I don’t like it that you directly assume that I want to force her into doing things she doesn’t want to. I want it to be something good for us. If she wouldn’t enjoy it, I couldn’t possible enjoy it myself.

No. That's not the reason for the responses you're receiving. You're receiving these responses based on your original post.
Hi!

My wife told me she doesn’t like anything that has to do with anal sex.
She told me not to do that again.
She said to not do this again

I left the bolded parts where she is giving you her response. The women who are answering this post are not making things up about you based on their perception of your online presence.
Women here are answering based on your post that says THREE times that your wife told you she didn't like it.
Regardless of what your perception is of her experience she has clearly said to you that she is not interested.
What a catch.

Ok clear. Although I’m not convinced you are having a clear view of the situation, i agree with you that her word is more important than my perception, especially because this perception is clouded by the situation in which it is made.

I’m normally not the man to have such discussions on the internet but I was a bit triggered by the choice of words. I know, you’re just being honest, I’m just not used to this. I see myself as a compassionate man and your comments made me feel like a scumbag.

so long story short: I will absolutely follow your advice. ...and I’m not a scumbag :emoji_wink: