Anal.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Those of you who are experienced with this...do you have to work up to it every time? Or like...do you "train" your butt?

I have never successfully had anal sex. I want to. I have a small trainer butt plug that I love and the longer I go with it, the easier it is...during that masturbation session. But then the next day I start from scratch.

I have tried my smaller dildo for like 30 mins but I couldn't get it in and I have bled a tiny bit. This is going on like a year of trying "every once in a while".

Will this ever get easier or shall I give up on ever having pleasurable anal with a human?

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Freedom, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never done it to myself.. my husband is the one who inserts his fingers ..dildos .. himself .. into my butt ..
I enjoy the feeling.. but wasn’t always that way... part of it for me was the religious upbringing.. some societal norms that I had to get past ..
Now... I enjoy it and becomes more pleasurable as I get more turned on...
Honestly .. if I was doing to myself I don’t know if I’d enjoy it.. part of it is the fact that I know it turns him on ..which turns me on...
I will say though don’t force yourself to like it...
If it doesn’t feel good don’t do it.. but try it with a partner and see if that makes a difference .. then .. relax and hopefully enjoy....;-)

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never done it to myself.. my husband is the one who inserts his fingers ..dildos .. himself .. into my butt ..
I enjoy the feeling.. but wasn’t always that way... part of it for me was the religious upbringing.. some societal norms that I had to get past ..
Now... I enjoy it and becomes more pleasurable as I get more turned on...
Honestly .. if I was doing to myself I don’t know if I’d enjoy it.. part of it is the fact that I know it turns him on ..which turns me on...
Ok but that didn't answer anything I asked. Lol

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok but that didn't answer anything I asked. Lol
Ok.. if I’m relaxed and turned on it works.. I don’t have to work myself up to it .. I don’t do any training .. it’s just getting used to the feeling..

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok.. if I’m relaxed and turned on it works.. I don’t have to work myself up to it .. I don’t do any training .. it’s just getting used to the feeling..
Hmm, ok thank you. Does he just go into you with no issue or is it a slow process?

Reactions: Mzseduction

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm, ok thank you. Does he just go into you with no issue or is it a slow process?
Yes..it’s a slow process.. with something big .. I have a really big dildo that we use...I have to be very turned on and relaxed ....and then it’s a sweet painful feeling... it hurts but it’s a yummy hurt.. hard to explain.. but .. he does it gradually...
Fingers .. go right in...ha

Mzseduction

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha yes! Ok thank you. I'm at the point with my plug that after a while I can go "finger(s)" with very little issue but then a dildo that's like the circumference of a quarter is just suddenly off limits. Frustrating.
I hear ya......;) Have you tried this kind of play with a partner?​

Reactions: deleted969111

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Try a graduated size based anal toy set. Remember to relax, breathe and use plenty of lube. I never personally have issues, I just go slow and my guy makes sure not to force it. Never Any blood. I can link you to our favorite set of toys to help kinda train you if you'd like. Just DM me.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Those of you who are experienced with this...do you have to work up to it every time? Or like...do you "train" your butt?

Will this ever get easier or shall I give up on ever having pleasurable anal with a human?

It's always going to require some "working up to it" - you'll never be able to just jam something in there - but if you have anal sex more often it gets much easier ;)

If you're having anal more frequently the amount of time it takes you to adjust and the amount of initial discomfort will become significantly less.
For me at least, if I go a few weeks without it then it's a bit of a struggle again and I get sore after.. but I'm not exactly working with average size here :oops: Fortunately I don't often go that long between having buttsex.
When I was in the hospital with COVID, and my recovery afterwards, I didn't have any sex (anal or vaginal) for around 6 months and it was totally back to the drawing board. I struggled with just a finger. (So much for the stupid myth that you get permanently stretched out by a big dick :rolleyes:) The first few times were an ordeal and then I got used to it again.

I don't think buttplugs are the best thing to train yourself with. They're just a momentary stretch and then relief as they settle in.. but due to their teardrop shape they'll hurt more on the way out. They're also typically made of harder materials which I think are a very bad idea when learning.
Buy the softest dildo you can in a modest size. I'm sure you know to use lots of lube. Get relaxed, maybe get out the Hitachi Magic Wand and have an orgasm or two first ;)
What works for me is rather than trying to push a dildo (or penis if it's a big one) in with constant pressure, push the tip for a second and then pull it away. Repeat this over and over again with a little more pressure each time and after a bit it'll just pop in :heart_eyes:

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's always going to require some "working up to it" - you'll never be able to just jam something in there - but if you have anal sex more often it gets much easier ;)

If you're having anal more frequently the amount of time it takes you to adjust and the amount of initial discomfort will become significantly less.
For me at least, if I go a few weeks without it then it's a bit of a struggle again and I get sore after.. but I'm not exactly working with average size here :oops: Fortunately I don't often go that long between having buttsex.
When I was in the hospital with COVID, and my recovery afterwards, I didn't have any sex (anal or vaginal) for around 6 months and it was totally back to the drawing board. I struggled with just a finger. (So much for the stupid myth that you get permanently stretched out by a big dick :rolleyes:) The first few times were an ordeal and then I got used to it again.

I don't think buttplugs are the best thing to train yourself with. They're just a momentary stretch and then relief as they settle in.. but due to their teardrop shape they'll hurt more on the way out. They're also typically made of harder materials which I think are a very bad idea when learning.
Buy the softest dildo you can in a modest size. I'm sure you know to use lots of lube. Get relaxed, maybe get out the Hitachi Magic Wand and have an orgasm or two first ;)
What works for me is rather than trying to push a dildo (or penis if it's a big one) in with constant pressure, push the tip for a second and then pull it away. Repeat this over and over again with a little more pressure each time and after a bit it'll just pop in :heart_eyes:
Thank you! The pushing and pulling makes sense. That is how I got the furthest with the dildo. But this is a cheap ass dildo that is pretty hard material. I appreciate your real world advise! Thanks!

Reactions: diver6

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you! The pushing and pulling makes sense. That is how I got the furthest with the dildo. But this is a cheap ass dildo that is pretty hard material. I appreciate your real world advise! Thanks!

One thing in life to never take the cheaper option: sex toys.

Invest in a quality toy. Your holes will thank you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
One bit of advice, make sure you're ACTUALLY relaxing your butthole. Like, thoroughly. No. Clenching. AT ALL.

The way nailz described it is not at all how I take a dick in my ass. It never "pops right in". Just sharing perspective.

Happy humping.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I have never successfully had anal sex. I want to. I have a small trainer butt plug that I love and the longer I go with it, the easier it is...during that masturbation session. But then the next day I start from scratch.

I have tried my smaller dildo for like 30 mins but I couldn't get it in and I have bled a tiny bit. This is going on like a year of trying "every once in a while".

My hubby is way too thick for us to do anal straight off like that, it just hurt like hell with just the tip of the damn thing in me. It was something we both wanted to experiment with as I've thoroughly enjoyed anal in the past with other guys, we did exactly that hunni and used dildos to train me. By far the most useful tools in my arsenal were inflatable dildos and plugs, plenty of lube, I'm a big fan of liquid silk from love honey. I did most of the training with my hubby and typically did between 30 minutes to an hour as I became more comfortable with it about 3 times a week until I'd stretched enough which took about a couple of months, having the control of using the inflatables worked really well for me and we enjoy regular anal now. Just take it slow, I did get a few splits when I was getting a little over confident with the training so Should've taken it a little easier at times but if you do just take a break until you're healed properly. It's worth taking it slow otherwise it just screws up the routine, once I was ready for my hubby I did bleed a little the first few times but that doesn't happen now, again make sure your guy keeps adding lube when needed. Taking the step has been great for our physical relationship, just kinda rounded everything off nicely X

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@nailz - sorry to hear you were so sick! Glad you’re better!

@Holly Doors - You are amazingly brave to let your huge man “go there!”

I was an anal virgin when I met my hubby. He suggested trying it while we were dating and I said heck no due to his thickness - when we got married I resigned myself to being an anal virgin for life. :joy:

Reactions: nailz and tomj77

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like anal and don't need to prepare for it, but I think many people do. When you fear something, you find it difficult to relax. For anal not to be painful, your sphincter should be totally relaxed.

Reactions: Rustyridge