Photos & Videos Angelo Urquiaga (00angelo11)

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t understand why he’s so boring. Like he can easily do so much better. Straight men in general always have the worse only fans. But his audience is mostly men Ik damn well so it doesn’t make sense
He’s not boring though

Reactions: jan397

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All pov on only fans short videos if not even an actual video he did not do that at first most of time he just looks like a robot in his pics posing just because
Some of us aren’t attracted to wild and bombastic diva-worshipping OF stars that prance around like hungry clowns. Some of us are into masculine men. If you prefer clowns, that’s your business - but stop whining and complaining here that Angelo isn’t one of them. Just unfollow him and move on.

troyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of us aren’t attracted to wild and bombastic diva-worshipping OF stars that prance around like hungry clowns. Some of us are into masculine men. If you prefer clowns, that’s your business - but stop whining and complaining here that Angelo isn’t one of them. Just unfollow him and move on.
literally no one said angelo has to became a femboy or something. lol
he just said his content is boring, not his masculinity.

Reactions: User8182828383

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
literally no one said angelo has to became a femboy or something. lol
he just said his content is boring, not his masculinity.
Not every hot guy online has to be Peachyboy or Paul Cassidy. Angelo’s a hunky mountain of a man with mesmerizing features - and he’s already shown more than a lot of influencers do. Only on LPSG does he get dissed for that

User8182828383

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I described a clown lol he acts like one and I have proof of that. You just are blind by that fact that his only fans sucked because it’s pov and overpriced

User8182828383

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I asked him how much his underwear was and this man said 700 lmao but when I asked a few months ago it was 200 and before that it was 80 . Have screenshots to. Nobody is buying that. Also he won’t acknowledge it either because he knows how dumb and a clown he looks

User8182828383

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not every hot guy online has to be Peachyboy or Paul Cassidy. Angelo’s a hunky mountain of a man with mesmerizing features - and he’s already shown more than a lot of influencers do. Only on LPSG does he get dissed for that
That is not true there is no other platform that people discus stuff like this so definitely not true