Another Celebrity

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Snooping around the Web, the inquisitive Mr. Blackthorne has found an interest photo of "Joe Millionaire" star, Evan Marriott. In addition to working a construction job in real life, Evan did some small gig modeling for California Muscle swimwear.

So, here's the gratuitous dick-revealing photo:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/marriott2.html

I didn't go wild and crazy, but I have to admit, he looks like he's packing some substantial. Congratulations, man.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well he plays a guy on TV who doesn't really have a lot of money, so it stands to reason that he'd try to be a model who doesn't really have a lot of [.........] (insert noun).

;)

Pecker

fitdude: Looks like he's proudly packed fresh daily! Hehe. Big hunk of a man with kit to match. :-*

prepstudinsc: I've seen that pic of him before. To me, it looks like he's got some hefty balls, but the length of his dick doesn't look all that impressive.

Reactions: whyz1236

mindseye: As well, there's a chance that you're seeing some molded padding. I don't know one way or the other in his case, but it's not uncommon in underwear ads for the models to wear a latex piece to make a bigger 'imprint'.

quantum475: i read in US Weekly that he's supposed to be really tall, though, so that should be taken into proportion

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, i think he is really cute.
And his dick looks nice.
His fifteen minutes of fame are ticking though... ;D