Another day, another cuck.

CuckedCouple

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whilst I was working yesterday I received a couple of Snap images and Videos from my BF whilst I was on a conference call with work, from past experiences I know not to open these snaps as the contents can be quiet explicit lol, and boy I wasn't wrong.
Recently I have been coaching my BF to show off his dick more in the locker room, he has an impressive dick, hung and thick, actually thicker than a coke can and I am not messing around, it's really something to be proud of. Whilst we was in the locker room a few days earlier I manage convince him to do it and the amount of men that stopped to look in the mirror was impressive. I had to sit down due to the excitement of these men admiring my BF body and dick.
So fast forward a few days, and due to our schedule we couldn't go the gym together so ended up going alone, I sent him a few messages instructing him to make sure he had his package on show and when in the locker room to drop the towel lol.
When opening his messages he sent me a snap of his boxers on the changing room floor, he was there showing off his stuff. Instant boner.
A few minutes later off he went and got a shower, after his shower he proceeded to the locker room (nude) and started to try.
There was this man there, he just come the gym to start his workout, once he seen my BF he decided to stay and watch him, my BF knew he was watching and decided to put on a show for him.
My BF, decided to slow down, slowly drying his body while his big thick dick was on show to this man, the man proceeded to sit down. Maybe it was too much for him too.
My BF waited for this man to speak to him, but to his disappointment this didn't happen.
My BF left the changing room, he was waiting outside the gym when he turned around and noticed a certain someone had followed him outside.
They both stood there waiting for the other to approach, my BF caught him looking and smiled, they started chatting and my BF could not take his eye's off this guys grey joggers which showed a very visible penis line.
After a short chat my BF offered the guy a coffee at our place, the guy agreed, the guys clearly had other ideas because as soon as they got into our place the guy pulled my BF close and started rubbing his dick, slowly kissing his neck and undressing him.
They moved to the bedroom where this guy dropped to his knees and grabbed my BF's big thick dick, the guy began chocking on it proper going to town. My BF was loving it.
He grabbed the guy and pulled him up, started kissing him and rubbing his washboard abs, he then went down and started sucking this guys 9inch dick, it wasn't thick but it had the length.
After a short while they moved to on the bed and started 69 each other, proper sucking each other playing with each others big dicks.
The guy had other ideas as he got my BF on all 4's and started rimming his arse, he proper went to town on it licking it, biting it, sucking it, it was really wet and ready for me to fuck him.
They moved back onto sucking each others dicks, the guy was close to cumming at this point my BF continued to work and milk his big 9inch dick, the guy at this point was proper moaning and started to shot his load. My BF let this go all over his washboard abs.
Once he cum my BF continued to play with his dick and grabbed the dudes cum, and rubbed it all over his thick dick to use as lube, my BF started to stroke his big thick dick until he was close.
He got the guy on the floor and shot his man juice all over his smooth face.
Later that evening I return home from work, my BF is lying there naked on the bed waiting for me to come in and lick him clean of this guys man juice.
It was so hot, my dick was so hard licking this guys man juice off my fellas big thick dick I have to admit I did not last long until I added to the mess.

Would love to hear any feedback :)