Any Bisexual Guys Age (18-25) Make Friends On Snapchat

aristotle219

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 19 years old and still quite figuring out my sexuality as a "bisexual" men. I've been depress and experience that maybe I'm just lying myself as gay and not bi. I never talk to someone who's in my age that is bisexual also. So i just want to create this thread to see and know I am not alone and still lots of guys out there feeling the same as me and need to talk there sexuality. You can drop your snap here , age/location or country.
Let's be friends! This is a safe place for us today's bisexual!

*I know the age is limited but you can see other the thread if you looking other.

Reactions: CaptainRugby

Hey man, I know how you feel. When I came out as bi, my friends thought I was gay, but didnt want to admit it. At a certain point I started to believe it myself, that Im "just" gay. But then I met someone who told me that this feeling was nothing to worry about. Its okay if you like men more than women. Being bi isnt 50% into girls and 50% into guys. For me personally it would be something like 80% guys and 20% girls, and I still consider myself as bisexual and not gay, because I can have feelings for girls too, they are just a bit harder to discover.

I hope I could help you a bit.

-Nept 18/austria

azouz

Just Browsing
Media
Hey bro, i literally feel the same way i really think i’m bi but still have doubts and it’s really hard not to have someone with the same issues to talk about anyways i’d be glad to speak to anyone just add me on snap azouzk23.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm usually pretty open about my experiences and willing to talk when I have the time. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with my bisexuality, but I'm at a relatively comfortable place now. DM me if you want my snapchat.

jamesmolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
j
I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm usually pretty open about my experiences and willing to talk when I have the time. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with my bisexuality, but I'm at a relatively comfortable place now. DM me if you want my snapchat.
snap? j_molly2681