• 50+

Votes: 28 5.0%

• Total voters

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lifelong nudist here. The human body, in all its sizes, shapes and colors, is a masterpiece and therefore inherently beautiful. Clothes enforce artificial and destructive social boundaries. Being nude allows a person to remove the final "societal mask" and present the most honest and vulnerable version of him/herself with absolutely nothing else to hide behind.

Reactions: diver6

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 32 now. I still haven’t been nude at a nudist beach or other venue. My parents and grandparents vacation at nudist places regularly. I live in Tampa, FL so any recommendations would be so appreciated! I’m a gay man so I’m open to any type of beach or resort! I love being naked in public. It’s so freeing to be naked outside. I also get very turned on from being seen. Public sex is also a huge turn on for me too.

yorkshirepudding

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
New naturist here. I've thought about it for years; started being nude around the house around a year and a half ago, and then a trip to a naturist beach around a year ago. It was a full year before my next beach trip just this last weekend, which was also my first social experience. That's to say I went solo, but an organised day - probably around fifty people at its busiest. Loved it, plan to do it a lot more.

Florit

Sexy Member
Media
New naturist here. I've thought about it for years; started being nude around the house around a year and a half ago, and then a trip to a naturist beach around a year ago. It was a full year before my next beach trip just this last weekend, which was also my first social experience. That's to say I went solo, but an organised day - probably around fifty people at its busiest. Loved it, plan to do it a lot more.
Great to hear. Which beach did you go to? Not enough of them here in the U.K. I went Monday. Perfect day for nude beach time

Florit

Sexy Member
Media
St Anne's - just south of Blackpool. It was a scorcher!
Not been there yet. I was at Morfa Dyffryn. Stunning. So hot that the sand burned my feet when I ran to the water. Water temperature like the Med. never experienced anything like it in the U.K. so nice to walk along such a huge beach in scorching sun wearing nothing but sunglasses and a smile

Reactions: Wb37wcl

ivorbigun28

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nudist here, started off in my early teens. Always stripped off when I could as it felt more natural to me. Got into it socially when I turned 18 and I go to naturist beaches and clubs when I can.
Always looking for other nudists in the uk and when I travel abroad. Live Surrey / London if anyone is looking for a nudist mate.