Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we are. my wife grew up with it and i got introduced when we were dating. its a wonderful thing, especially swimming nude!!
I love swimming in the water naked it is such a free feeling but that feeling you get after you get out of the pool and the wind comes across you and cools you off that feels pretty damn awesome too

naturist89

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was painting an apt. in the summer and decided it would be more comfortable to just take off everything and paint nude. I enjoyed it so much that I became an at home nudist in my 30's. A few years ago I finally had a chance to visit a nude beach. It's wonderful. I especially enjoy swimming nude...what a thrill; and something I've always wanted to do. I am regular at that nude beach now in the summers.
I have to be careful now when I visit a textile beach. I sometimes forget and begin to strip when I first arrive.

I love being nude at home. While I don't generally strip nude the moment I get home, I do tend to stay that way until there is a reason to get dressed. One nice thing about the pandemic is that there have been many times where there is nowhere for me to go for several days. Hence, no reason to get dressed during any of those days.

D

DJinCC

I used to be but now I live in a different home & it doesn't have the privacy indoor & outdoor that I prefer. To do it indoors I would have to shut all my windows & doors so my neighbors don't see. Being shut in that way defeats the purpose for me to feel free & unclothed. Anybody need a roommate? I'm an excellent cook & have a very dirty, kinky mind at times.