Any Hockey Guys Here?

Yo!

I played in high school, club in college (at an ECAC school). Now I play in an A league and follow my college's team across the East during championship season.
 
If you are looking for "company", you might get a slightly better response in the personal ads forum here. If you are looking for a general roll call, well, here I am. (MN high school, D1, and a few years in the minors)
 
Any hockey guys in here? Pro, semi or college. Looking to meet same.

I do have a couple of questions, as the Stars played the Kings yesterday (Jan 12) at 3:00 PM. Are you on the injured list? As the thread appears to have started yesterday, did you do it before or after the game? Also isn't 90210 an LA zip code? You live there or in the DFW area or both?
 
I do have a couple of questions, as the Stars played the Kings yesterday (Jan 12) at 3:00 PM. Are you on the injured list? As the thread appears to have started yesterday, did you do it before or after the game? Also isn't 90210 an LA zip code? You live there or in the DFW area or both?

While a healthy amount of skepticism is always wise, I should point out that there is more than one professional team in the DFW area. There's a CHL team there too.
 
Hey guys,

I've written a couple of erotic stories in the fiction section of LPSG ... some deal with athletes of various types. Some are M/F, some are M/M some are three way ...

Here is a three part series dealing with hockey players. It begins with a m/m scene in the showers, but moves to some m/f action and then ... well you will have to read the series. Hope you enjoy:

http://www.lpsg.org/40013-celebrating-the-hockey-championship.html

http://www.lpsg.org/42311-part-two-celebrating-hockey-championship.html

http://www.lpsg.org/55554-part-three-celebrating-hockey-championship.html

Living in Toronto I'm a Leafs fan, but after 40 years without a Stanley Cup even I am getting tired. :biggrin1:

Hope you enjoy the stories. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions either through a post to the story or a private message.

Cheers

JJ