Any new massage stories?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone care to share new massage stories? Have not seen a thread in some time.

Did you get a boner? Did you show it off? What was the therapist's reaction?

I get semi regular massage, and my therapist has seen it all by now...the cock, balls, even precum. We hardly even use draping now.

One time, he wore different pants than he usually does and I could see a spot of precum...had me wondering if he usually always gets aroused, and I was just not aware of it. Nothing ever happened, never will. Would be too weird.

Another of my therapist did however recently cross the line, and upon my invitation gave me a great blow job! Went back to him after that, he was expecting the same invite, but I was not interested....

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I'm confessing now that I'm a bit of a perv but I enjoy getting massages and thoroughly enjoy showing off a boner. None of the masseurs have gone for it but they almost all brush against it. Once a guy stopped, took a small hand towel and dabbed the precum off the tip and then proceeded with the massage. Another guy massaged my balls and between my balls and hole but didn't touch my cock. Another guy saw me just laying there as he wiped his hands and then asked me if I wanted him to finish off the massage. I said yes so he finished it off - and asked me for more money. The next time I went back to him I said I wanted the more expensive massage and when the time came I reached over and grabbed his crotch and found a fucking monster cock hiding in his briefs. He let me play with it but nothing more.

The most recent was a great massage but the guy insisted on draping. He didn't see the boner, if he did he completely ignored it. I won't go back there! :tongue:

Like I said, I guess I'm a bit of a perv for enjoy showing off. But I do enjoy the massage too!

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will share one of my favorite stories from the past. This was about 6 years ago. I had only had a couple of massages and really didn't know what to expect.

This guy had an advertisement on Craigslist. He was visiting from Las Vegas for a couple of weeks. He had a hotel one week in Virginia where he was doing incalls, and then was staying with a friend in Maryland for week where he was doing incalls.

I contacted him about a session. I explained him I was a newbie and I had some questions. I also let him know a little about myself. Namely that I was a part-timer in the fitness industry and needed some special attention on my legs and glutes. I told him that I have tight glutes that needed some deep work because they sometimes squeezed my sciatic nerve and cause pain.

We negotiated the date and the session length. He said that he would be in a t-shirt and shorts. He said he could be in his underwear if requested. We had already sent a picture to me and he was hot. Bi, muscular goodlooking and Italian. What's not to like about that. I asked if it was possible for him to be nude during the massage. He said that if I booked a longer session (90mins) that he could be nude.

He was just as goodlooking in person as in his pictures. He invited me in and took me to the massage room. Tight squeeze with both of us being in there. We talked and got more familiar with each other while I got undressed. I had no problem with that since we had already discussed no draping and him naked as well. I was fighting getting a boner the whole time.

Once I was nude, he told me to wait before I got on the table. He was still dressed in shorts and a t-shrit. He walked over to me, knelt before me and asked me to point out the problem areas in my legs and glutes. His face was inches from my dick...and it started to rise. He massaged my legs a bit from this position and then invited me onto the table.

I laid face down on the table and waited for the massage to begin. I could hear him removing his clothes. I really wanted to raise my head and take a peek...but I figured there was plenty time for that. We had 90mins together.

The massage was fantastic. Even as a newbie, I could tell that this guy knew his stuff. Good technique, good rhythm. There was some body contact as well. Nothing overt....but just natural as the massage progressed. I was very sensual as well. Occasional brushes of the ballsac when he was working the glutes and hamstrings.

About 30mins into the massage, it took on a different tone. He was in the middle of the table. I felt his body press up against the table. I a couple seconds later, I felt a heavy piece of meat fall into my hands. It felt hat and massive in my hand. Very hot. He then reached under my body to feel for my dick. I am 9" and thick so he had no problem finding it. He stroked it for a minute and then asked me to roll on my side. He then proceeded to give me a great BJ. He had me so hot that I was right on the edge. It didn't take me long to explode.

Once I came, he continued the massage as if we hadn't taken that brief intermission. He finished massaging my back and eventually started working my front. As he worked the front of my body...I could feel the blood start rushing to my dick again. At the end of the session he finished me off again with a combination HJ/BJ. Great massage and some unexpected fun.

At the end of the session, he told me that he would be back in 6 months. We had another session. Only this time, we got the play out of the way first. As soon as I walked into the door, he dropped to his knees for a nice BJ. Once finished, we proceeded with the massage session.

He made a couple more visits to DC area over the next couple of years. He then told me that he was back in school and would no longer be traveling for massage. We still stayed in touch and talked every 6 months or so.

To this day, I try to find a masseur that knows how to correctly blend the therapeutic and the sensual. This guy was the best and has ruined me for others. I have found a couple others that have some close.

I was finally headed to Las Vegas with my wife. I knew that he also worked in one of the spas in one of the major hotels. I had plans to schedule a session with him while there. I contacted him about a month prior to my trip. He said that he was no longer takings. He had secured a position as live in personal assistant/physical therapist for a wealthy man with some medical issues. He said he still would like to meet and blow me. I made an excuse to get away from the wife. He picked me up in his car, found a quiet spot and give me one of those nice BJs that I fondly remember.

To this day, we still keep in touch. Can't wait for another trip to Las Vegas.

I have plenty more stories. Some good ones...and one that was great, but with a horrible aftermath. Maybe I will tell that one next.

niceandthick

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This was a couple years ago in the DC area. In fact, it was around Obama's Inauguration.

I had seen this massuer post on Craigslist as well as the M4M massage websites. The guy was visiting DC area, was extremely hot looking, and said that he was str8 9but gay friendly). He had been visiting the DC area before. I had passed on his ad before be he was quite pricey. He seemed to be trying to capitalized on his good looks and the fact that he was str8.

I finally decided to reach out to him anyway to discuss his session, technique, yada yada. Believe it or not, my real priority here is to get a good massage. Any extras are just the bonus plan. He said that he was a little flexible in his pricing. Because of the Inauguration, he was staying a friends place because he couldn't get a hotel room. Because his costs were reduced, he was willing to pass a long some of the savings with a discount on the session.

He didin't quite live up to his looks. Was a little older and his body was not in the same condition as shown in his pictures. However, he was still hot. Didn't matter, I was there for the massage anyway, right?

He was completely unprepared. I had to wait for him to set up the table, put on the linens and warm up his massage oils. Finally he was ready for me. I undressed and got on the table (no draping). He had also agreed to massage nude, but he was still in his underwear.

The massage began and I could immediately tell that this guy was not going to live up to expectations. The massage wasn't bad...but it wasn't a professional quality massage. More like somebody that has watched other therapist to get some techniques, but not trained. I was counting the minutes until the session would be over. Once I was flipped onto my back, I could at least see some eye candy to get something out of this session. He still had his underwear on. He was still quite sexy though and I started to get boned. He continued the massage without comment. Near the end of the massage, he reached over and grabbed my dick. Wow. That was unexpected. He asked if I would like to move to the bed. He said that he hadn't been horny in weeks but a strong urge just came over him. He wanted to get fucked and he wanted it now. Wow. My lucky day!

We moved to the bed. There was no oral, no foreplay. Just face down, ass up. I strapped on a condom and gave that boy what he needed. Loved hearing him beg me to fuck his hairy ass. He came while I was fucking him. I stroked to finish. Now words were said. I paid him for the session and left.

Fast forward 6months...He was visiting again. He shot me an email asking if I would like to set up another session. I was honest and replied that he was still pretty pricey and that for my money, I thought the massage was just OK. I also added that I thought that he was a hot guy and was willing to meet to play if he was interested.

He completely went off on me, telling me that I was ugly, fat, and couldn't fuck (All not true by the way). Wow! I said that I am surprised that he would let somebody that he describes that way fuck him while he moaned and came.

He said he would never take me on again as a massage client even if I offered him $1000. He said if I ever contacted him again, he would post my email address and phone number every where day after day. He knew I was married.

What a flake. Yeah. He is still doing massages. He is listed on all of the prominent massage sites, still identified as str8 in his ads. I chuckle to myself when I see the ad, because I know the real truth.

If I see someone on a massage board inquiring him, I will through private message let them know my experience with him. I am afraid to post in a public forum his name because of the threats he made.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did try another guy earlier this year, who was just a part timer , as he had other projects on the go. He was a younger, cooler guy, with kind of a metro/ bi / open vibe that alot of the younger dudes seem to have nowadays. His girlfriend ran a day spa doing mani pedis, so he used her space after hours to do massage. He was cool about my not wanting much draping...and when he started to massage the thigh area, I boned up. He very matter of factly stated that he found it interesting that regardless of gender, people seemed to get aroused when he massaged certain areas. Later on, when the small towel got dislocated from my cock area, I apologized for the boner, and again he responded in an unexpected way: "Hey, its YOURS, be proud..." He later added that as he grew up in a household of four brothers and two uncles, very little was off limits. He also had some experiences at university living in dorms. Generally, he was very good but moved out of town to pursue one of his projects - a bar/ pub thing in another city. I called him the other day and he said he was totally bored in the new town, and could not wait to return to the city.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so i've had this fantasy for awhile now. i go to one of those franchised chain massage spas, definitely NOT the kind of place you would expect anything to happen. I usually get massaged by a chick there, but i saw this hot guy who just started and was kind of fantasizing about getting worked on by him. how do i let him know i'm interested in something MORE without being obvious? Subtley HAS to be key here.

Any suggestions? Stories of how you've crossed that line in a nice place? i.e. not a sleazy massage parlor or craigslist housecall, etc...

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a few subtle things you can do: At the beginning mention you like minimum draping. During, dont be bashful about showing some semi hard cock, but brush it off with a " Ignore that, it will go away". Also ask him to do the glutes. Hmm...maybe that stuff is not so subtle...but use your discretion, build some trust and a bond and go back for a follow up. YOu will see a difference in the follow up...they are always so happy you returned...its positive reinforcement for them.

D_bbnmkuj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing too special. Yet at least. I was getting a massage from a new girl at this one local place. I ended up being the first guy she had done that was roughly her age (she didn't tell me how old she was exactly). Apparently she had done a bunch of middle aged guys who had creeped her out, and some women. I was on my stomach, getting hard, and started moving around a bit. She asked if she was hurting me, and I confessed that I was hard. She giggled a little bit and said that she would consider it flattery. I didn't show it off or anything, as it was my first time. I haven't been back recently, but would consider showing myself to her if she massaged me a few more times.

Reactions: Fredyfx

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was recently in Beijing and went to a bath-house on a couple of occasions. Not a "sex" bath-house but a "legitimate one". It was one of those all-nude occasions where you're very much on show to everyone. Memorably, on the first occasion, there was another European guy with quite a large penis. In an almost completely Chinese environment, he attracted a bit of attention. On the second occasion, while having a massage, lying flat on my back and quite naked, I got more than a semi, but not entirely hard. I agonised for a moment about what, if anything, I should do about it. Should I cover it up? In the end, I figured it was up to the guy giving me the massage to worry about. In the end, he did nothing until finally arranging my legs so it wasn't so obvious I guess. On opening my eyes, I noticed a couple of other guys had also gotten hard. It's contagious I guess. The one thing I did notice about the difference between massage in Australia and in China was there was less "fear" about genital touching. As I mentioned, it was NOT a sex place, but the guys giving me massages touched my scrotum without any sense of it being something sexual.

Last edited:

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Foreigners with big dicks running rampant in China seems to be popular these days. Never really met a Chinese gal who likes them big, only one masseuse who had a black customer with a huge one ....she had never seen that big before but it turned her on because it was 'thick and long and beautiful, but too big to make love' in her words. She was a hotty. She showed me her tits and pussy without me asking. And the thought of her stroking a huge cock was very erotic.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About being subtle: You can tell him at the beginning that you're comfortable with little to no draping if he's comfortable with that. You might also tell him you like a full body message including your chest and belly. I usually say something like "it's amazing how many guys avoid my chest and belly when it obviously should be part of the massage".

Sometimes, subtle body language goes a long way. When on your belly and he's doing your ass and the top of your legs, you can open your legs slowly - not TOO obvious though! and/or you can moan a little and even squirm (move your ass).

If he's really straight he might move your legs back together or pause (I had this happen to me so I didn't go any further). If he does either or both you won't have a very happy ending, IMHO.

I was going to one guy and after about the third time, when I rolled over on my back and I was boned up, I just stroked it once and wiped the precum from the tip. He noticed. But do this only ONCE! No more! He'll notice.

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
A new spa had opened up recently where I was living and I thought that I would go check it out on one of my days off. I called and made an appointment for the next day.
It seemed like a really great place, friendly staff when I arrived. The spa advertized as a health and wellness spa wasen't a "massage parlor". My intentions were to get a professional massage not a "rub and tug".

When I met my masseuse I followed her into the private room. I talked with her a bit asking about the spa and since it was new she was pretty enthusiastic. I found out that she was the owner, mid-30s and a very beautiful women. She was a brunette, dressed in black pants and top that subtely showed her breasts.

She told me to get undressed and supplied me with a towel, she then left the room. I stripped down, not sure if I would leave my boxers on. I decided not to, removing them. I climbed on the massage table, lying on my stomach I placed the towel over my butt. I had moved my cock between my legs since I didn't really want it pressed on my stomach regardless if I was hard or not. The room was dark, candles were lit and I heard a knock at the door...

As I told the owner to come in she asked if I was comfortable. I nodded. She moved to the back of the table, by my feet. She continued making small talk, telling me about herself etc. She then asked if I had had massages often, I confessed that I did not that often.

As she started massaging my legs she asked about the form I had filled out at the reception, stating my back was the focus part of the massage. She moved my legs bending them one by one in the air. Her voice was sexy enough, not to mention she was beautiful. It was enough for me to notice that I became aroused from her hands on my body...my cock growing in between my legs. We talked as the massage continued, she mentioned a story about a female massuse that was working for her that had given a massage to a older gentleman and that she had to ask him to leave. I asked, why? She said, well he got a little too excited. She laughed, saying that it was normal for guys to get a little excited since her staff was beautiful but this was not one of those types of places, I said I didn't think it was.

By this time I was very relaxed. The owner was moving up my hamstrings, the feeling of warm oil being poured on my skin made me become even harder, I wasen't too worried since I was covered under the towel and laying on my front. I noticed as she moved further up my legs a couple of her fingers moved underneath the lip of the towel. The towel wasen't that big and I was sure that she probably could see what was lying between my legs, actually I was positive since she was standing directly over my midsection.

Then, something I did not expect happened. Without asking and without warning she grabbed the towel and threw it on the floor. She definately could see me now, no question. I didn't say anything, but having massages before I never had the towel removed. She moved her hands on my lower back, more oil on her hands.

The massage continued, her hands working focusing on my back. I made some small talk and she seemed to be focused on what she was doing.

She eventually finished the massage, but I never flipped over on my back. She didn't make mention of doing so and by that time the 1hr was up. So no, "happy ending" although I was feeling great.:smile:

pomdrinker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A new spa had opened up recently where I was living and I thought that I would go check it out on one of my days off. I called and made an appointment for the next day.
It seemed like a really great place, friendly staff when I arrived. The spa advertized as a health and wellness spa wasen't a "massage parlor". My intentions were to get a professional massage not a "rub and tug".

When I met my masseuse I followed her into the private room. I talked with her a bit asking about the spa and since it was new she was pretty enthusiastic. I found out that she was the owner, mid-30s and a very beautiful women. She was a brunette, dressed in black pants and top that subtely showed her breasts.

She told me to get undressed and supplied me with a towel, she then left the room. I stripped down, not sure if I would leave my boxers on. I decided not to, removing them. I climbed on the massage table, lying on my stomach I placed the towel over my butt. I had moved my cock between my legs since I didn't really want it pressed on my stomach regardless if I was hard or not. The room was dark, candles were lit and I heard a knock at the door...

As I told the owner to come in she asked if I was comfortable. I nodded. She moved to the back of the table, by my feet. She continued making small talk, telling me about herself etc. She then asked if I had had massages often, I confessed that I did not that often.

As she started massaging my legs she asked about the form I had filled out at the reception, stating my back was the focus part of the massage. She moved my legs bending them one by one in the air. Her voice was sexy enough, not to mention she was beautiful. It was enough for me to notice that I became aroused from her hands on my body...my cock growing in between my legs. We talked as the massage continued, she mentioned a story about a female massuse that was working for her that had given a massage to a older gentleman and that she had to ask him to leave. I asked, why? She said, well he got a little too excited. She laughed, saying that it was normal for guys to get a little excited since her staff was beautiful but this was not one of those types of places, I said I didn't think it was.

By this time I was very relaxed. The owner was moving up my hamstrings, the feeling of warm oil being poured on my skin made me become even harder, I wasen't too worried since I was covered under the towel and laying on my front. I noticed as she moved further up my legs a couple of her fingers moved underneath the lip of the towel. The towel wasen't that big and I was sure that she probably could see what was lying between my legs, actually I was positive since she was standing directly over my midsection.

Then, something I did not expect happened. Without asking and without warning she grabbed the towel and threw it on the floor. She definately could see me now, no question. I didn't say anything, but having massages before I never had the towel removed. She moved her hands on my lower back, more oil on her hands.

The massage continued, her hands working focusing on my back. I made some small talk and she seemed to be focused on what she was doing.

She eventually finished the massage, but I never flipped over on my back. She didn't make mention of doing so and by that time the 1hr was up. So no, "happy ending" although I was feeling great.:smile:

Great story, even without explicit sex there seemed to be a level of tension.

An ex of mine is a masseuse at a spa nearby. I should see if I qualify for extra attention.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm ... I always visit the bigger spa's in Vegas, Atlantic City, Casinos and always mention I do not require draping. I was told on a few occasions that draping was a requirement in the US and they could lose their license.

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Several years ago I contacted a guy on Craigslist - had a nice ad and lived in a classy neighborhood. Made an appointment - he lived in a really nice small home. He didn't have a photo in the ad and his voice on the phone had a slight British accent. Much to my delight, this gorgeous, muscled black man came to the door and I went limp in the knees. Whoa - what a beautiful man. Went inside and followed him upstairs to the bedroom that had a very nice massage table. Everything was in place- the incense, the music, the lighting, the atmosphere was perfect. He left the room while I disrobed (nude) and waited for him to return. When he came in, he had changed into just a pair of running shorts. My heart was racing - this man was drop dead gorgeous - not overly muscled, just tight, ripped and so, so hot. He started working on my back side, ran his hands up between my legs and worked on the glutes. He then moved around so his crotch was right in line with my head. I took a little risk and placed my hands around his thighs while he was doing my back. He moaned a little and I took that as an invitation. So up the legs I went and discovered a very large boner, begging to be freed from the shorts. He quickly pulled them off and my mouth went straight to his cock. After a moments, he very gently asked me if I would like to adjourn to his bedroom. The bedroom was very masculine, lots of dark wood, a few large plants, some erotic art work and a huge round bed. Needless to say, I enjoyed every inch of his body - he was an amazing specimen. More later.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to this massage and had a massage from a Chinese women. 80.00 for 2 hrs first she did my laegs, back and neck. Next she tols me to flip over she kept me covered the whole time but she must of got a peek at my meat when I fippled over. This was the third time I been to her and the 6th time at this place no happy ending to this point. She massaged my quads then chest then out of nowhere started playing with my nipples mmm. I was getting pretty hard from this and she brushed my bag a few times and then touched my meat but my stroking. I could not even talk with her since she spoke no english. I was so horny after 10 mins of nipple play I reached for my meat she pushed my hand away. A few mins later I did the same thing and I started stroking my meat over the towel she did not stop me this time. She lowered the lights and checked the door thur the peep hole and told me to be quiet. Next I put my hand under the towel and stroked my meat faster so the towel fell off. I did this so she could watch me cum and see my meat. I shot 10 ropes of cum since I havenot cum in 10 days
That was the first time I came in front of a massage women while she played with my nipples.

I might go back but I found a hot Latin chick who gave me a great massage for only 60.00 She worked my legs over real good and brushed my bag. She told me to turn over I was like can you massage my butt she said sure. This this when she brushed my bag I lifted my hips and sure enuff she went straight for my meat and stroked it good. When she told me to flip over she pulled out a condom and put it on my meat and started sucking me. Next she got on top of me and put my meat in her butt since she was on the rag wow so tight. I told her I did not want to cum since I was saving it for my gf that night she said forget your gf and give me your cum this turned me on. When I was about to cum she pulled out and took the condom off and jerked me until I came all over my abs, chest, neck and some hit me the face. It was alot of cum since I saved it up for 12 days!! I really like the Chinese massage but I am not really into jerking my own meat I think I will give that Latin chick another shot.

8inwoody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My massuer has worked on me in many states of dress, A few times even nude. He doesn't require any drapping and he is willing to do anything to assure that I enjoy myself and come back. I have been using his service for several years and he says that he can read the client if they want to have a happy ending by their actions. He read me orally the first time there and said that he had to rub one out after I left.

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Several years ago I contacted a guy on Craigslist - had a nice ad and lived in a classy neighborhood. Made an appointment - he lived in a really nice small home. He didn't have a photo in the ad and his voice on the phone had a slight British accent. Much to my delight, this gorgeous, muscled black man came to the door and I went limp in the knees. Whoa - what a beautiful man. Went inside and followed him upstairs to the bedroom that had a very nice massage table. Everything was in place- the incense, the music, the lighting, the atmosphere was perfect. He left the room while I disrobed (nude) and waited for him to return. When he came in, he had changed into just a pair of running shorts. My heart was racing - this man was drop dead gorgeous - not overly muscled, just tight, ripped and so, so hot. He started working on my back side, ran his hands up between my legs and worked on the glutes. He then moved around so his crotch was right in line with my head. I took a little risk and placed my hands around his thighs while he was doing my back. He moaned a little and I took that as an invitation. So up the legs I went and discovered a very large boner, begging to be freed from the shorts. He quickly pulled them off and my mouth went straight to his cock. After a moments, he very gently asked me if I would like to adjourn to his bedroom. The bedroom was very masculine, lots of dark wood, a few large plants, some erotic art work and a huge round bed. Needless to say, I enjoyed every inch of his body - he was an amazing specimen. More later.

Sorry about the gap in the posts ... he was more than I had ever imagined - very skillful with his massage and other techniques (wink, wink). We continued to see each other about every 2 weeks for several months. Then the unthinkable happened - and I'm not making this up - I called him one day to set up yet another appointment. To my dismay, his phone had been disconnected and there was no "new" number. Strange. So the next day, I drove over to his place. Right away I noticed the bare windows and empty house - all of the lawn furniture, plants, etc. were gone - completely. I couldn't image him leaving without saying anything - so I asked a neighbor who happened to be nearby - said the guy moved out about a week before. Strange, really strange. Nice memories, but damn, I would love to find him again.

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was recently in Beijing and went to a bath-house on a couple of occasions. Not a "sex" bath-house but a "legitimate one". It was one of those all-nude occasions where you're very much on show to everyone. Memorably, on the first occasion, there was another European guy with quite a large penis. In an almost completely Chinese environment, he attracted a bit of attention. On the second occasion, while having a massage, lying flat on my back and quite naked, I got more than a semi, but not entirely hard. I agonised for a moment about what, if anything, I should do about it. Should I cover it up? In the end, I figured it was up to the guy giving me the massage to worry about. In the end, he did nothing until finally arranging my legs so it wasn't so obvious I guess. On opening my eyes, I noticed a couple of other guys had also gotten hard. It's contagious I guess. The one thing I did notice about the difference between massage in Australia and in China was there was less "fear" about genital touching. As I mentioned, it was NOT a sex place, but the guys giving me massages touched my scrotum without any sense of it being something sexual.

Hey perthjames - let me know where this is in Beijing! I'll be back there and it sounds fun...

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
In UK brothels are illegal and they get around this by calling themselves massage parlours. You pay your massage fee to a receptionist, choose a masseuse and go to a private room. While you get nude the girl takes off her masseuse dress and usually massages you in bra and pants. Some of the girls are very good at it, too. She'll ask you if you want any extras - a fuck, a bj, a wank, you pay your cash and she'll get nude and the massage turns sexual. I always fuck them! There's nothing like having a lovely young woman when you're away on business - or two, being massaged by two girls then fucking both is really the best.