Any new massage stories?

aeikaryoko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently booked an 90min appointment. He told me during the massage he’s turning 46 this year, but man, his body was chiseled and sculpted like a Greek God. He started me off on my back. Said he wants to get at my front and shoulders before tackling my back. He gets to work on my chest and from the moment his hand touched me, I knew immediately he was a pro and I hit the jackpot. He tackled my shoulders next getting all the knots. I made sure I did extra pushups that day so I can have some tension relieved during the massage.

He was at the head of the table and he reached down to my thighs positioning his body over mine. He lowered his body while massaging his way up making sure my lips came in contact with his abs, chest, neck and his mouth (behind his masked cloth). His breathing was heavy and low sounding moans created a state of exotica and I immediately get hard. He repeats this step a couple of time and then whispers in my ear to turn on my back.

We chatted a little about about life experiences, culture, things we both enjoy doing while working all the different muscle groups. There was nothing sensual about this portion of the massage, but I thought it was excellent and much needed since it had been over 2 months since my last massage. He then began to incorporate the sensual aspect into the massage again with the heavy breathing and his sexy moans. He slid his hand up and down my body along my crack spreading my cheeks to expose my twitching hole. He ran his fingers around it and teased it while my cocks dripped of pre-cum.

He goes up to the head of the table again and goes to work on my arms one at a time. He positioned each arm under his sack locking my hand between his legs and rid the tense muscles on my biceps and forearm down to my fingers. Before switching to the next arm, he guides my hand to touch his body and his cock. He repeated this step on the other arm. After the completion of the arms, he squatted down in front me, breathing heavily in my left ear and whispered for me to put my hands on my laps while he tackled my shoulders. I opened my eyes and clearly he was enjoying himself as his cock was at its peak of stiffness. He was dripping just as much as I, which made me throb even more. I gently caress his cock with the back of my hand and then grabbed it with both my hands. I jerked him off one hand going in opposite directions sliding them up and down his shaft. His pre-cum leaks spewing out like lava like no one’s business and I bring the dripping to my mouth for a taste (delicious).

He walked to the foot of the table and climbed on the table sitting on my lower hind legs. He continued to use long strokes up and down my back and when he got closer to my cheeks he spread it wide opened again and again with the teasing. He slapped his hard cock between my cheeks sliding it up and down the crack. He spreads the cheeks and I could feel his hard cock poking at the hole. In my mind I thought, am I going to get penetrated? He repeats at it a couple of times and then chuckles and he stopped. Maybe I didn’t pucker my hole and prepared for the situation. Alas, penetrations didn’t happen. Shucks!!!!!!

It’s time to flip over. I gazed at him and was lost in a trance when he smiled at me. I don’t remember when he took his mask off, but there stood this beautiful man smiling at me stoking me as I get closer and closer to a state of ecstasy. My breathing now hard and my cock was ready to blow from a 4 day load I held in. I wanted to taste his cock so bad, but his manhood wasn’t near my mouth and I didn’t want to force the situation. Perhaps the next time I see him I’ll be more vocal and it may happen.

I reached up and ran my hand on his face feeling his beard as he closed his eyes embracing my touch. I touched his mouth with my finger and he opened his mouth and bit down on my thumb then sucked on it engulfing my whole thumb back and forth. His smile so contagious while he moaned had me ready to blow my load. “You gonna come for me “insert my name”? I want to see you shoot your load. Please give it to me.” I didn’t last long. I shot my load, streams of it flying through the air, some landing on my chest, some splattering on the side of the table. This was one of the most intense experiences I’ve had.

He wipes my body down with a towel, I shower, and then we talk for a bit. I pay him his dues, we go in for an affectionate hug and a kiss on the mouth and we part ways. I still think about my massage experience with him everyday and now I have to go clean myself up from some of the dropping I made while typing this out. Until next time......

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Wow a nice thread.
Makes me think about two hot massages in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt.
About 8 years ago I was staying in a resort there. As usual I booked a massage in the local spa. Since the Egyptian revolution of 2011, there were no more lady masseuses, just men massaging men. I booked a full body massage, and got a very handsome arab guy as a masseur; dressed in track pants and a shirt from the spa.
The massage was given in a box with walls of about 1.8 m high, closed by a simple curtain. Several of these boxes were one next to another. I was naked on my stomach.on the massage table, a small towel over my middle.
He started from the legs upwards, and was rubbing my back, I was laying with my arms up, hands on the side of the table in front of my head. He came to stand in front of my head, rubbing from neck down to my middle. This way he touched my hands with the front of his pants. I was feeling something getting hard in there... I positioned my hands so that I left a small gap and yes, I felt a hardon, which I very subtly squeezed between my hands. He did not pull away so I gently felt it up. He was rock hard in his pants. While going on with his massage his dickhead was peaking out. I raised my head to have a look at it. He pulled his pants and underpants a bit down showing a very beautiful hot cut hard dick in front of my mouth. He did not have to ask, I started licking and sucking it. Within 30 seconds he shot an awesome load in my mouth... All this in silence - any sound could be heard in the whole place, and somebody could walk in or open the curtain anytime... happily there was some relaxing music playing. After cumming he pulled up his trackies and continued the massage as if nothing ever happened. The massage itself was very good too.. but given the setting no HE Although I was rockhard all the time under the small towel; he did not avoid touching my dick or balls while massaging...
Naturally the day after I went again to this spa asking for a rub from the same guy, and I got appointment the next day. He was smiling, said nothing - i found out he did not speak english - and started again his very good massage. He let me feel again his hardon in his trackies, but did not go further. A bit later on in the massage he climbed on the table between my legs to massage from ass to neck, with a lot of oil. Standard massage, they all do it like that there. But... all at once I felt, besides his hands, his rockhard dick rubbing between my ass. He must have lowered his pants... This teasing causes of course my ass to react and eventually I feel his rockhard cock sliding in :) So hot, knowing anybody could walk in... He started gently fucking me and shot his cum again very fast. He must have been very horny :) After that he just went on with the massage as if nothing ever happened...
When finished i thanked him for the very nice massage, and tried to talk to him to ask him to maybe come and give a private massage in my hotelroom, but his english was so bad this did not work.
The next day he was not there and unfortunately the day after I had to fly home.
A friend told me these guys come and work there sometimes for 6 months without going home and see their wives, not being allowed to leave the resort premises and living in a men-only compound with only hotel staff...
hot ..did he use a condom ? did he cum in you ? its hot knowing your ass respond with pleasure to his cock on your crack

Reactions: deleted10598341

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I go on sites like masseurfinder and want to get a sensual massage, the looks of the masseur is not a determining factor. I prefer the older one ( the same with doctors) who have had more experience, have seen it all, and tend to be more uninhibited when it comes to touching and "reading the signs." An older gay man is ideal.

I agree, I've used masseurfinder often and look for guys that specialize in only guys- love the older guys with more experience and who are defintely in it for the cock.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once went to a group "massage session" in NYC in a very large second floor studio. There were about sixteen of us and a facilitator. Massage tables were set up and the instruction began. We all got naked and the instructor chose a volunteer to demonstrate the massage. He showed us how to do a legit massage and divided us up into pairs. He said that it would be very normal for the person massaged to develop an erection. We could touch it, but couldn't jack him. We also were not permitted to insert a finger into his ass. Other than that, anything went. We took turns massaging the other, as he walked around giving pointers. After everyone had been massaged, the group reassembled in a big circle. The facilitator said that many of us had become aroused during the session, so, if we wanted to masturbate while looking at each other, it would be fine; we just couldn't touch another person. So, we did. It was very erotic, and many didn't take much time shooting their loads. However, I remember a few not cumming, but afterwards, getting dressed and leaving in pairs, hands around the other's waist, presumable to go back to one of their apts for a more intimate session. I wonder if these sessions continued over the years.....

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once went to a group "massage session" in NYC in a very large second floor studio. There were about sixteen of us and a facilitator. Massage tables were set up and the instruction began. We all got naked and the instructor chose a volunteer to demonstrate the massage. He showed us how to do a legit massage and divided us up into pairs. He said that it would be very normal for the person massaged to develop an erection. We could touch it, but couldn't jack him. We also were not permitted to insert a finger into his ass. Other than that, anything went. We took turns massaging the other, as he walked around giving pointers. After everyone had been massaged, the group reassembled in a big circle. The facilitator said that many of us had become aroused during the session, so, if we wanted to masturbate while looking at each other, it would be fine; we just couldn't touch another person. So, we did. It was very erotic, and many didn't take much time shooting their loads. However, I remember a few not cumming, but afterwards, getting dressed and leaving in pairs, hands around the other's waist, presumable to go back to one of their apts for a more intimate session. I wonder if these sessions continued over the years.....
Would love more info on these sessions

Reactions: Sensual Dude

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would love more info on these sessions

I'm sure that those sessions are not happening now during Covid, but they took place in a large room on West 14th. Perhaps a New Yorker has attended or knows if they are still around.

Reactions: Sensual Dude

F7crimson

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure that those sessions are not happening now during Covid, but they took place in a large room on West 14th. Perhaps a New Yorker has attended or knows if they are still around.

Prob a meetup group still around - Dominus Eros runs something called Daddy Retreat which sounds similar

Reactions: herbho

feiuch92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
www.Brandon-Anthony.com seems to be the main guy. Never been though.
Yeah, he's one of the main ones. I signed up for one of the group massage sessions and ended up backing out because of COVID. Not worth the risk. Will report back if they start back up and I feel comfortable going.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he's one of the main ones. I signed up for one of the group massage sessions and ended up backing out because of COVID. Not worth the risk. Will report back if they start back up and I feel comfortable going.
how old were the majority of the people there and jerking off ?

Reactions: Tomguy99

nashdude99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Agreed! Don't really go looking for anything extra the first time... if there is extra HEY! I went (and still go) to LMT for over a year. Meet when he was about to finish up Massage School and he needed to do 100 massages. A friend told me about him. After he got out of school I continued to go about once a month. After school and working in his own studio he never bothered with draping... although I leaked precum profusely and had a raging hardon everytime... he never crossed the line... his hands when gliding over me would sometimes get close...sometimes I would feel my cock brush against his arm... after about a year... he really surprised me one evening by finishing off with an intense HJ. We didn't discuss it later... I have been going to him about 21 years... almost every time he finishes me off ( sometimes - even goes down on me)....
Good tips and respect goes along way... and I never tell friends that I refer to him that he gives me extra treatment. It's not my business to tell his business.

Hi, I live in Nashville, Could you send message about ur massage guy. Thanks

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it must have so hot .. everyone jerking off ...was there a lot of moaning

Actually, it was pretty quiet. Most would just focus on looking at each other. There were some very nice looking participants. I do remember that there were a few who would fondle someone else's ass as he was jerking off. That was hot.

Last edited:

Kustvriend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hot ..did he use a condom ? did he cum in you ? its hot knowing your ass respond with pleasure to his cock on your crack

No, he did not use a condom and he did cum inside within a short time... A very cute arab he was.