Any new massage stories?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its been a long time ago, i think February 2020 before covid. Me and one friend want a massage and never we have one at store. So, we say to try one new massage store because he has nice girl as secretary and nice design. (personally, i am bisexual guy). Ok we did it, not expensive and very friendly girl-secretary. because we are young students and ask her something cheap, she say we can have massage from 2 other students work here (internship from University). Of course, we accept this proposal. After that, separate us at different rooms. I wait 5 minutes and... after i saw a young boy with dark blonde hair, small ''cat'' eyes and with fresh-shaved legs. He wears shorts and one athletic shirt with the name of massage store. For seconds he stops, maybe can’t believe he has to massage me one so young boy. Most of his clients 30 years old or women’s. We say good morning and other typical words, and say '' i will leave from the room so undress and put the towel'', generally i don’t have problems to be naked with other boys so i start to undress and say '' don’t leave it will take one minute''. He can’t say something because i have already take my boxer down. Again, look me with mouth open (not so much, but open) and surely i saw him to bite his lips. After this moment my dick and ass covered from towel and i lay down to the bed. Before i put head into the empty thesis, i look his ass when he searches oil. When he found the oil and turn around i saw him touch the dick and sure he is on hard-mode. With soft touch put oil everywhere and start massage me, do you want it different ask me? (he means softer or more push with his hands). I say it’s okay but if he can massage me down on my back. After 10 minutes ask me, if he can take off his shirt because the temperature for him was very high. Then i said just stay like the beach if you want only with boxer i don’t care, i care only to be good to his work. He said thank you sir and just stay with one ralph Lauren boxer and i saw his bulge, and then i understand. He pushes with his hands and slowly my towel doesn’t cover full my ass. So, tell him if he wants to take my towel for easier job. Very kindly he said it’s not necessary. But i see how badly he want to see me naked and 1 minute later i take the towel without warning. From this moment only massage my butt and the area near to my butt. After some minutes, i turn around. The eyes look my dick, and i don’t know but my dick its flaccid (as I said I am bi and I am not sure if he really wants that). I saw at his eyes a disappointment. But his dick it’s so fucking hard, for a moment I was thought he destroy the boxer. Okay now I am very sure for what he wants but it’s a little shy, don’t talk much and talk very kindly. Right away touch his dick and I say if you don’t like what you see fix it. Moved away a little and look me, ‘’sir are you sure about this?’’. With my hand take his hand and he touch my dick. And tell him stop talk to me so fucking good. We have probably the same age and we almost naked who cares? After one minute my dick it’s so fucking hard and went up to bed and stroke the cocks together. We have almost the same size dicks and I didn’t expect that because his dick with boxer it seems like a monster who wants to destroy the door. After the stroking he say, do you want something more or maybe it’s too much to keep going? Without words I keep my legs up and he starts lick my ass and my balls. Suddenly, he touches my ass with his dick. And pushed him away. He said sorry I think you want more. I say I want more, but not your dick in my ass but the opposite. We have a small conversation and understand always fuck girls and he never has any experience with a man. For me it’s not something new I fuck girls and boys but only top, never bottom. For sure he was bisexual like me but he didn’t know than before today. He was scared to take my dick, but I told him the truth we haven’t big dicks and he will be okay. I saw him tremble when lay down with his legs up. I touch him to his chest soft with my hands to calm him down because I saw his dick flaccid. ‘’I will go inside you gently but if you don’t want to fucked it’s not necessary to fucked. And anytime we can stop’’ I didn’t take answer so keep going. I put my dick inside with oil (always condom in my wallet) very very slowly. So, fucking slowly never fuck a guy but he is the tightest hole i have seen in my life. I fucked him almost 10 minutes and stop because I saw his face to pain and I am not sure if he was really okay. Well for first time and theoretically str8 guy 10 minutes its okay. After take my dick look his ass and its very tight, the different from before very difficult to see. I said to him ‘’ it’s okay for first time, now let’s cum. Do you bothering you If I put my finger in your ass while jerk? You will love the feeling’’ he told me he likes it much but he was a virgin and sex without pain first time it doesn’t exist. After that I fingered him slowly and suck his dick. I saw him very enthusiastic from all of this. He can’t hold his cumshot and in 5 minutes ‘’it’s coming’’. He try to take his dick from my mouth because he thinks I have a problem with that. But I took all his sperm in my mouth and spit it in his chest. His face… I can’t explain that face. He reaaaaally like that. After that I told him to suck my dick with the same way. He never suck me before but he did it very well. When the cumshot its very closed I took my dick from his mouth and without permission i put it (not deep) in his ass and came all my sperm inside him. For be honest I don’t like this moment because he was really angry after I came inside his hole. Of course, it’s not the pain but he was str8 and I don’t know exactly but he says something about he is man and he can’t easy accept sperm in his ass and other stereotypes from society. But I regret to cum inside him because I didn’t ask him... I say sorry and explain he can’t be pregnant so don’t be so angry. He calm down and he say really sorry for this aggressive behavior. He said never say that to anyone and he didn’t tell the name. Ask me If I can never come again to this massage store, he said that very kindly again. I respect that. Never tell about him, or name or something. But... after 2 years I find his IG. Well he has more muscles now and he has relationship with a girl (stories). I can’t say his name or ig. I can post one photo without face. But I want an opinion. I want to send a message to learn if he is okay and if he wants to go with me for coffee to talk. I don’t know... from the last words I understand never talk to him again... what can I do?

Sorry for my English. And sorry for the text but I want to explain all good. If you have questions just ask or something maybe you dont understand(if the question its more personal send me a personal message) . Some things maybe missing.

I love your story. Your English is shit loads better than my Greek.

Reactions: Fredyfx and Pourtia

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love your story. Your English is shit loads better than my Greek.

greek language it is more difficult language from english

i can write more details from this day. but i prefer some things let to imagine them and dont make it difficult with more longer text.

Reactions: Fredyfx

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
for a moment i forget to put a condom again. i really regret that. but now i cant go back to the past to fix this
hopefully he won't be mad much longer . i believe you that you didn't do it on purpose . i assume his only worry is safety reasons . your sperm is a special part of you and having it in his ass is not so terrible .. were you leaking cum when he sucked your cock ?

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hopefully he won't be mad much longer . i believe you that you didn't do it on purpose . i assume his only worry is safety reasons . your sperm is a special part of you and having it in his ass is not so terrible .. were you leaking cum when he sucked your cock ?

really i dont know why he is so mad. i think due to society. Its man and maybe this is shame from a man. stereotypes. if anyone probably learn he fuck me maybe he can covered (top fuck girls and boys, only fuck) but now fucked and take my sperm.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
really i dont know why he is so mad. i think due to society. Its man and maybe this is shame from a man. stereotypes. if anyone probably learn he fuck me maybe he can covered (top fuck girls and boys, only fuck) but now fucked and take my sperm.
yes i think so . if he wants your penis in him then he should be ok to have your sperm in his ass too . he sucked your cock with no condom on and he tasted your sperm.

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes i think so . if he wants your penis in him then he should be ok to have your sperm in his ass too . he sucked your cock with no condom on and he tasted your sperm.

and here at greece we have huge problem with gay and other communities. if the masseur-boy tell to the wrong person '' i am gay and bottom'' ...many people have been hit for this reason.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Been seeing the same couple of guys that I've mentioned in previous posts because they give great massages and I generally leave happy.

I went back to this local Thai place because it's super clean (sanitized and masked) and I usually get the same attentive guy.

This time I got a new guy. He was average built and I couldn't really tell what he looked like (dimmed lights and masked) but I was really just looking for a great massage.

So the first part of the massage was pretty standard and satisfactory. He then mounted the table to do the "Thai"-style massage with his full body. Normally, you're draped, but the sheet had slipped down below my butt.

So he's pushing his knees on my quads and eventually moves up to my butt. But instead of just pushing into my glutes, he pushes in and out, exposing my hole. He absolutely knows what he's doing by continues to gyrate.

Eventually I turn over and he begins massaging my chest. My nipples are NOT wired at all so that's not doing anything for me. Then, from the top of the table he leans over and grabs my crotch and asks, "You want?"

I guess he wanted more than I did because before I could answer he took the sheet off and proceeded to please me. I was pretty apathetic but finished.

Maybe I'll stick to my previous guy.

MrNoOne

Expert Member
Media
RE: woman massage experience

Had an awesome experience last weekend.

Went to one of my normal spots. Been there dozens of times. No woman ever touched my wang other than micro grazing. It’s not that kind of place.

Went in and asked the owner (who’s an older woman) who the masseuse was. She said she’s new and she’s great. Always excited to test a new girl.

Took a shower. Walked out while rocking a hefty semi in the robe. They usually wash your feet and it’s a good opportunity to “accidentally” flash them my huge cock.

She did a great job washing my feet and took a good look at my cock.

Went in for the massage. Got face down and pushed my cock down between my legs.

She was really working my ass and got me hard multiple times.

Then she did legs. And she shocked me my directly working the inner thigh and rubbing my cock. I was enthralled. Never expected that.

Then we flipped over and it kept going. When she did my abs, she kept rubbing my cock with her arms and even stretched it out.

Finally I just grabbed my cock and finished myself.
It was epic.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and here at greece we have huge problem with gay and other communities. if the masseur-boy tell to the wrong person '' i am gay and bottom'' ...many people have been hit for this reason.
i think he should have enjoyed the fucking and sucking and be ok with your sperm in his ass. he must have felt good. he can't get pregnant and I don't think bi sexual guys should feel ashamed of our sperm in the ass or go down the the throat. i love it when someone swallow my sperm or lets me cum inside the ass hole. it good to know the person u like has your sperm in them . ps i want to see your hot Greek sperm

Reactions: Fredyfx

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think he should have enjoyed the fucking and sucking and be ok with your sperm in his ass. he must have felt good. he can't get pregnant and I don't think bi sexual guys should feel ashamed of our sperm in the ass or go down the the throat. i love it when someone swallow my sperm or lets me cum inside the ass hole. it good to know the person u like has your sperm in them . ps i want to see your hot Greek sperm

i did not decide if i sent him a message yet. well, hahaha my greek sperm? i dont share any private pics to people if i dont see him first. unfortunately, my greek sperm stay only to your fantasies.

Pourtia

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks guys.i found the courage and send him a message and answer me immediately.now i feel better to keep going after 2 years. maybe we talk again at another post.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we
thanks guys.i found the courage and send him a message and answer me immediately.now i feel better to keep going after 2 years. maybe we talk again at another post.
thats good . he probably knows you never meant to upset him . tell him how much you enjoyed having sex with him and you feel bad if hes upset. let him know that cumming inside is special too and nothing dirty . its to be enjoyed

Reactions: Pourtia