Any nudes of daniel garofali?

D

deleted9712551

I was obsessed when I saw these photos last year - but sad as there has been no leaked uncensored versions :-(
always good to see them though - this man is incredibly handsome / gorgeous

U never see his uncensored versions. Because...HE DON"T WANT IT. Every his photo have "uncensored version". Sorry...
Maybe only his boyfriend Bryan Savich can see him absolutely naked)

D

deleted1255864

Wait so he is gay. There was a whole time where he was in media saying he is straight

D

deleted9712551

His words "no one can't be better than me"

Jkayah

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His words "no one can't be better than me"

Sounds like you had a thing for him and because he didn’t feel the same you are out to ruin his name/reputation. You’re coming across worse off than him to be honest.

D

deleted9712551

Sounds like you had a thing for him and because he didn’t feel the same you are out to ruin his name/reputation. You’re coming across worse off than him to be honest.
No. Its not true. From 2014 and right now he ruin my name & my reputation. 7 years. Still. Not me.
He left me in 2015 and i'm agree with him. Ok, no problem - u can't love me & i can start a new life without you honey. Somehow. I'll found another guy. Live me alone.
But after founding his new love in 2016 he start stalking & harassment against my life. He destroying my new relationships with other guy in 2018 & my friendship with some famous male models. I ask to him don't do this & LIVE ME ALONE. He don't listen to me. He told me about "punishment". But why? About what? You left me but not me...No answers.
I speak with my personal psychologist about this situation, show her his photo, his page in internet. She watching after him some times & she told me so "he's smart, well-trained, and a total narcissist". He's dangerous guy. He want to be looking good for other people in their eyes but he can't wait to stab you in the back.

I TOLD YOU HE'S NOT WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT HIM.
NORMAL PERSON DON"T DO IT STALKING 7 YEARS AGINST OTHER PEOPLE.