Any nudes of daniel garofali?

D

deleted9712551

Sounds like you may need a new psychologist. Very unusual for a professional to make a judgement on someone based on a photo.
No, you wrong. She speak with him in real life too. Not only photo.

D

deleted9712551

He have two faces. One for real. And one - fake. He's two-faced Janus.

writestuff85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He have two faces. One for real. And one - fake. He's two-faced Janus.
I’m pretty sure no one believes you, and those that do probably still don’t care. I’m sure there’s other places you can go to slander someone’s name. This doesn’t appear to be the appropriate place for that.

Michael34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Its not true. From 2014 and right now he ruin my name & my reputation. 7 years. Still. Not me.
He left me in 2015 and i'm agree with him. Ok, no problem - u can't love me & i can start a new life without you honey. Somehow. I'll found another guy. Live me alone.
But after founding his new love in 2016 he start stalking & harassment against my life. He destroying my new relationships with other guy in 2018 & my friendship with some famous male models. I ask to him don't do this & LIVE ME ALONE. He don't listen to me. He told me about "punishment". But why? About what? You left me but not me...No answers.
I speak with my personal psychologist about this situation, show her his photo, his page in internet. She watching after him some times & she told me so "he's smart, well-trained, and a total narcissist". He's dangerous guy. He want to be looking good for other people in their eyes but he can't wait to stab you in the back.

I TOLD YOU HE'S NOT WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT HIM.
NORMAL PERSON DON"T DO IT STALKING 7 YEARS AGINST OTHER PEOPLE.
You’re a liar lmao.. EVERYONE CAN GO TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE and see you thirsting all over him “WANTING” to see his naked body and how you’d stay on your knees for him.. and that was in March of this year :joy:

Anyway, I know Daniel. Not friends but we know some of the same people and between 2016-2017 we hung out a bunch in NYC. I’m good friends with one of his personal photographers (who is also from Aus.) They have hooked up before. Like I’ve said in previous pages, I have seen Daniel naked and his cock isn’t big but has a nice thickness to it.
Alex baby, get a real life and stop living in your delusions!