Any of you guys have a sex room?

patrick_liam

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was talking to someone recently about how I'd love to one day own a house with a backyard and be able to put in an outdoor bathtub. It got me thinking about some of my other fantasies for a house with a few adult features throughout.

Some of my dream features:
  • Outdoor bathtub (large enough for two and possibly more)
  • Japanese bathouse spa
  • Personal locker room (with lockers and benches)
  • Communal shower room (with a vintage communal shower head)
  • Lounge room (with one of those black faux leather casting couches)
  • Gallery room (featuring nude art)
Was wondering if any of you guys had built your own "sex room" or put in a few "adult" features in your homes. I know some people have a spare room with slings or BDSM gear or others might put in a nozzle attachment in their shower or a urinal in their bathrooms for convenience.

If not, what features would you want in your dream sex palace?

outdoor-tub-ideas-3-1651098734.jpeg
273838519_1028137757914527_4357266086584593004_n.jpeg

Reactions: garry007k
Sex room is a good thing . Couple beds .. couple hooks with cuffs on them .. toys around. The room.

Outside pool swim naked in

Volleyball net and basketball Play naked outside

Living several miles from town with wooden fences in area where no on see in .. can be a good thing

Reactions: jasonkenny
Build a pergola and hang a sex swing from it.
That's an idea I hadn't thought of! Might need to add a hook for a ball gag or risk annoying the neighbours. Could also use the hooks for sunshade when not in use.

A couple of concepts made by Ai:
download - 2024-08-01T094027.899.jpeg
download - 2024-08-01T094034.572.jpeg

Sex room is a good thing . Couple beds .. couple hooks with cuffs on them .. toys around. The room.

Outside pool swim naked in

Volleyball net and basketball Play naked outside

Living several miles from town with wooden fences in area where no on see in .. can be a good thing
I like the idea of outdoor sports courts, fits in with my locker-room shower theme inside. Having plenty of space and distance from neighbours would make it a lot easier, but there's also something fun about hiding this stuff in plain sight.

download - 2024-08-01T094353.193.jpeg

A couple of leather guys I knew had a sex room, black walls and ceiling, fitted out with a sling, a post with chains, handcuffs and a water nozzle, plus beds , towels lube and tissues in easy reach. When they held a party it was amazing what was going on in the "public rooms" but nothing the stuff in the "sex room". The antics on the sling, the way the positioned the guy in it so he could be had - nice guys only allowed a dozen fucks before the guy was changed over - and always a wait to get slung. Eventually they moved out of the city to a house in the country and converted the old stables into a sex suite complete with a plunge pool and hot tubs, clothes free zone

My ex and I had a sex room in the basement of our house. The sex room contained the sling and a bed with restraints and all the toys/lube/poppers/etc were in a cabinet. The room got a lot of use. But it was never completed before we broke up and I moved out.

I recently visited with an older gentleman that lives semi-close to me. He was well known for the fisting parties he used to hold at his house which was very private and located out in the middle of nowhere. (His parties used to be attended by 30+ men each time.) Pretty much his entire basement was his playroom. He didn't have a sling, but he did have a super sturdy table setup, with hooks in the mirrored-ceiling above it. He had padded leg restraints hanging down that put you in almost the exact position of a sling. He also had a rim chair and various other hooks/chains on the walls. He had plenty of toys and devices. It was at his playroom that I got fisted and then experienced electro for the first time. He is a super sweet old man with tons of stories. I cannot wait to go back and explore some more!

My ideal sex room would probably end up being multiple rooms. I want a real lockerroom, complete with lockers and lockerroom showers. A playroom with probably 2 slings (it is more fun to get fisted with a friend), a sex bench, rim chair and of course a HUGE toy chest! The playroom floor would need to drain well. And I love the idea of an outdoor area, I always wanted an outdoor shower, and the idea of an outdoor bathtub is intriguing. But I think an outdoor sling would be the best! My dirty mind is going in overdrive right now!

Reactions: patrick_liam
Every room should be a sex room. The secret is making the space functional and the right pieces of without being overtly obvious. Eg the right height, cleanable, rope fixing points, privacy etc.

I think people like the idea of a sex room but the reality is that you are giving up a room in the house for something that will lose it's novelty very quickly and become quite unerotic.

Was talking to someone recently about how I'd love to one day own a house with a backyard and be able to put in an outdoor bathtub. It got me thinking about some of my other fantasies for a house with a few adult features throughout.

Some of my dream features:
  • Outdoor bathtub (large enough for two and possibly more)
  • Japanese bathouse spa
  • Personal locker room (with lockers and benches)
  • Communal shower room (with a vintage communal shower head)
  • Lounge room (with one of those black faux leather casting couches)
  • Gallery room (featuring nude art)
Was wondering if any of you guys had built your own "sex room" or put in a few "adult" features in your homes. I know some people have a spare room with slings or BDSM gear or others might put in a nozzle attachment in their shower or a urinal in their bathrooms for convenience.

If not, what features would you want in your dream sex palace?

View attachment 139187831View attachment 139187851
Mate, when you get your dream home can I come stay? Or even just visit :p

Mate, when you get your dream home can I come stay? Or even just visit :p

Sure thing mate! Might be waiting quite a few years though ;)

Some other ideas I've had since my original post inspired by your suggestons:
  • Poppers and lube display case / bar
  • Mirrored celing
  • Pergola with hooks for an outdoor sling
  • Large outdoor daybeds for relaxing and fun
  • Gym style padded floors for easy clean up and knee comfort
  • Gym setup and outdoor sport court to work up a sweat before a group shower
  • Massage table
  • Sextoy box / display

Reactions: garry007k
Jeeze I think Id like a couple lockers maybe a bradley pole built for 6, a hot tub for 6 as well nothing too freaky maybe a king size bed toy chest definitely an incorporated sink maybe a bidet as well as a toilet!
Oh yes, a bradley pole is exactly what I am imagining.

Reactions: flyrye
Hot tubs get messy and are hard to clean. My idea sex room would have a fuck bench, a wall dispenser for lube and paper towels, plus a shower large enough for three or four. I’d also add cubbies for guys to store their clothes, a drinks fridge and a decent sound system. The goal would be efficiency in hosting sex parties and a place that is easy to clean.