any professor/teacher stories?

frittering

Experimental Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2023
Posts
2
Media
0
Likes
6
Points
13
Location
Buenos Aires
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
i don't have a story but lately i've been obsessed with fantasizing about my college physics teacher... i don't see him anymore, he was around late 50s maybe even early 60s, balding with a grey goatee and had a belly, typical beer gut. i guess a lot of people could say he's ugly but not me, i was so extremely attracted to him... his body seemed so hot to me, and he had such a round but masculine face and such a cute little nose for a guy, and his glasses made him look so dorky but hot. he would always get comfortable and bend over with his hands on the desk, and the urge to look at his bulge and stare at his face would make it impossible to pay attention sometimes. i did pass the class with like a B (my worst grade since i've started, god knows why that is)

he was so funny and charismatic and he always made our classes fun, which oddly was what turned me on the most... i think there's something about funny, chill guys that just gets to me every time, it makes me want to see what they're like when they're horny and looking to fuck. he didn't have a wedding ring on his hands and he would always make jokes about being divorced and wanting a woman, it always made me wonder if anything could've happened between us even though i'm a guy... it's been months and i still would give literally anything to see him throw his head back and hear him groan while i tease his cock.
 
i don't have a story but lately i've been obsessed with fantasizing about my college physics teacher... i don't see him anymore, he was around late 50s maybe even early 60s, balding with a grey goatee and had a belly, typical beer gut. i guess a lot of people could say he's ugly but not me, i was so extremely attracted to him... his body seemed so hot to me, and he had such a round but masculine face and such a cute little nose for a guy, and his glasses made him look so dorky but hot. he would always get comfortable and bend over with his hands on the desk, and the urge to look at his bulge and stare at his face would make it impossible to pay attention sometimes. i did pass the class with like a B (my worst grade since i've started, god knows why that is)

he was so funny and charismatic and he always made our classes fun, which oddly was what turned me on the most... i think there's something about funny, chill guys that just gets to me every time, it makes me want to see what they're like when they're horny and looking to fuck. he didn't have a wedding ring on his hands and he would always make jokes about being divorced and wanting a woman, it always made me wonder if anything could've happened between us even though i'm a guy... it's been months and i still would give literally anything to see him throw his head back and hear him groan while i tease his cock.

Approach to him with a fake account lol if he uses any social media account, message him and see if he's interested
 
My science teacher liked to show in the men’s during random break times even pull rub and tug on it until it became semi boned at the urinalmand he would politely smile and quickly adjust it back inside his pants between his leg so that it wouldn’t continue to grow . It always made me curious to think that his dick showing would make his balls bigger somehow almost pushing against his bulge to expose more of his pressing tip. usually his wife would buy him tight pants and you could clearly see his long cut mushroom head keeping his long low hanging medium sized balls flopping to the side of his pant leg. his soft or sometimes semi swollen cut head was being pressed against his leg causing tiny wet spots surrounding his leaky soft commando cock I could never tell if it was from rushing out of the urinals after shaking his dick during piss breaks, or if he would actually Precum and edge a bit. every time he seemed to bend over a students desk, being a certain height would have its advantages seeing that your arm would rest with your binder notebook as you would play with a pen or pencil waiting for your turn to get closer to the teachers bulge was a great reason not to miss science class .
 
Anatomy prof at med school. He was the first guy I fucked who as old enough to be my father. I was mid-20s, he twenty years older and fit. When he saw my junk in the showers after a racketball match he decided he had to have it. Locked the door to his office after hours and blew me, rode my cock on his couch and didn't stop me fucking him bent over it, over his desk or up against the wall. Married with kids he sometimes came to my digs. He slaughtered me on the racketball court (I was a newbie) but I slaughtered him in bed. Sharpened my game, tho. :cool:

I could say we fucked in the office outside the cadaver lab but that would be gross wouldn't it? :eyes:
 
This professor I know has always turned me on. He's in his 40s, reminds me of Jesse from Breaking Bad. I have some shirtless pics of him and I love stroke to them.
it's so funny that u say that, i always thought mine looked like a failed walter white lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: TAIFP
We had one teacher who had a pretty big bulges and he was rumored to be married to a former student of him. Since I first noticed his bulge I had fantasized about that huge dick he carries in his jeans but wasn’t really getting a chance to see it cause he was not a PE/swimming teacher. In our final year I finally got what I wanted and saw his massive dick twice. The first time was on a school trip to a small hotel and the bathrooms where shared, it was very early in the morning and I went to pee, right after I unpacked my dick and started to pee this one teacher came in and stood right next to me. He started some smalltalk with me and took his dick out. It was huge and uncut, I tried to make it not to obvious I was starring at his dick right next to me, but he had a blond bush, was uncut and his soft dick was twice the size of his hand. The second time was at an airport restroom when we were going on a exchange and the situation was pretty much the same.
 
I once taught a high school student who looked much older than his age. He was from Venezuela and he was “advanced” for his age. He was 17, a sophomore. He did not like school, and was just there for the ride. The only thing he was interested in was girls, typical.

After he wasn’t in my class anymore, the following year and beyond, when he would pass me in the halls, he started calling me by my first name. I just rolled with it, deciding it was easier, and understanding that he just needed to feel like he was more of an adult than his peers. Every now and again, we would find ourselves walking down the hall together making small talk about whatever. He spent a lot of time walking to and from the bathroom just to avoid being in class.

When he was a senior, he got a job up the street from campus at Starbucks. I often stopped there on the way home to get “fuel” for my commute. At Starbucks, of course, they always wrote your name on your cup, and then called your order by your name. He quickly came to know my order, of course, and would always write my name on the cup, and often not charge me. So, I would always be sure to put a good tip in the jar.

Every once in a while, he would stop my by room at the end of the day and ask for a ride up the road to Starbucks, since he knew I was heading there on the way to highway anyway. I always took him when he asked. As time went on, it was more like we were pals and the memory even of the previous teacher/student relationship faded — I think for both of us. We would just shoot the breeze, and never talked about anything of great consequence, but we were definitely “bros.” He was already 18, or possibly 19. He had been held back a year in the transfer from the South American school. At any rate, he was straight as an arrow, and loved to talk about girls. I was pretty sure he pulled in his fair share, as he was very good looking, fit, and had all of those features that one can imagine. And, no one could help but notice his bulge. He couldn’t hide it if he tried. He was just too big, and whatever he was wearing, it was always very evident. It was a situation similar to facing a woman who is all tits, and they are the only thing you can see or focus on, no matter how hard you try not to.

One day, as we walked up the corridor toward the parking lot, we both instinctively stopped at the bathroom to piss on the way out. He stood at the urinal immediately next to me, in spite of the fact that there was an entire row of empty ones. I chalked it up to him just being him. He opened his belt and his pants, lowering them to unhaul the entire package—he wasn’t getting that out through the zipper. When he flopped it out, it just hung there like an appendage. It looked heavy, and it was impossible not to look at. He was holding it with one hand and had his other hand up on the wall with his arm raised, seemingly supporting himself. As we pissed, as always, he was chatting me up like nothing was out of the ordinary. We finished, I zipped up, and he re-packed his luggage.

I remember as we walked out, I felt so sad, inadequate, and even embarrassed. Of course, I had no idea if he had seen what I was working with or not. I also believed he probably really didn’t care. We walked to the car, and I dropped him off, got my coffee, and headed home.

On graduation day, as was tradition, all of the guys had cigars to smoke right after the ceremony. He made a point of finding me to have a few puffs with me and take a picture. He said, “I have no idea how I don’t have your number, but you have to give it to me now because otherwise I can’t get in touch with you.”

It was funny, because, even to me it was strange that he didn’t have it some how—to coordinate a ride at the end of the day or whatever. So, of course, we exchanged numbers, and then it was summer vacation. I’d be back next year, but he would not. He did not have plans to go to college. School was just not his thing. He was going to pursue some kind of career in photography—shooting sporting events and the like.

I never did hear from him again, despite having exchanged numbers.

Then, a number of years later (maybe five), I walked into a really upscale clothing store on 5th Avenue, really just to browse, some guy who was dressed to the nines approached me, and said, “hey, Mike!” I looked at him, and it took me a minute, but then I realized who it was. We spent a few minutes catching up. He told me that he was working there designing the windows, but also working in men’s suits, helping with measurements and customizing. I was a little surprised, really. It didn’t seem like it fit his personality. Somehow, he had really changed. He looked like a model now, and did have quite a talent. Those windows were really well done. He told me, “you have to let me get you into a really nice suit, Mike!” I smiled, and laughed, and told him I would love that, but that I could not afford a handkerchief in that store. He laughed at that and told me not to worry, that I would get his employee discount. I knew at that point that I had to buy a suit from him, because he was working on commission, and because it was the right thing to do. I also knew that he would help me get into a really dapper suit.

So, he took me in back to a big fitting room. He had the tape measure and the pins, and all of that stuff.

He had me put on a sample suit just to get some initial measurements. Neither of us thought anything of me just changing out of whatever I had in into that suit in the fitting room. Whatever. I had on underwear.

Then, he got on his knees to measure the inseam. In an instant, his hand was all up in my junk. Like right in it. I was so surprised. I was looking down at him, and for the first time, I saw him in a very different way. I was worried I might get hard with his hand bumping into my junk like that.

After a few more rounds of changing and measuring, that’s exactly what happened to me. I was mortified. There I was, standing there in a store suit, with a hard-on, and a now 25-year-old former student on his knees in front of me measuring my inseam. I must have been red as a lobster.

He looked up at me like a puppy dog, with bashful eyes. I was frozen with panic, because I had no idea where this was going. He smiled at me and said, “it’s no big deal, Mike. It’s just a boner. There’s a lot of friction. It happens, man.”

I felt somewhat relieved, but he could sense I was still uncertain about it. He grabbed it through the pants and gave it a quick couple of tugs and just said to me, “what, do you think, that you are the first guy to get a hard-on while getting measured?”

I just chuckled, but then was confused as to why he tugged on me like that. Anyway, he finished up his measuring and then we got down to business about picking out a suit for me. I ended up spending about an hour or more in there, easily.

When we were all done, he said, “I’ll give you a call when it’s ready. It will be about two weeks. You can come back in, or if you want, I can bring it up to your place.”

I thought that sounded like a pretty good deal, and so I thanked him, and told him I’d see him soon…

——
To be continued…
 
I once taught a high school student who looked much older than his age. He was from Venezuela and he was “advanced” for his age. He was 17, a sophomore. He did not like school, and was just there for the ride. The only thing he was interested in was girls, typical.

After he wasn’t in my class anymore, the following year and beyond, when he would pass me in the halls, he started calling me by my first name. I just rolled with it, deciding it was easier, and understanding that he just needed to feel like he was more of an adult than his peers. Every now and again, we would find ourselves walking down the hall together making small talk about whatever. He spent a lot of time walking to and from the bathroom just to avoid being in class.

When he was a senior, he got a job up the street from campus at Starbucks. I often stopped there on the way home to get “fuel” for my commute. At Starbucks, of course, they always wrote your name on your cup, and then called your order by your name. He quickly came to know my order, of course, and would always write my name on the cup, and often not charge me. So, I would always be sure to put a good tip in the jar.

Every once in a while, he would stop my by room at the end of the day and ask for a ride up the road to Starbucks, since he knew I was heading there on the way to highway anyway. I always took him when he asked. As time went on, it was more like we were pals and the memory even of the previous teacher/student relationship faded — I think for both of us. We would just shoot the breeze, and never talked about anything of great consequence, but we were definitely “bros.” He was already 18, or possibly 19. He had been held back a year in the transfer from the South American school. At any rate, he was straight as an arrow, and loved to talk about girls. I was pretty sure he pulled in his fair share, as he was very good looking, fit, and had all of those features that one can imagine. And, no one could help but notice his bulge. He couldn’t hide it if he tried. He was just too big, and whatever he was wearing, it was always very evident. It was a situation similar to facing a woman who is all tits, and they are the only thing you can see or focus on, no matter how hard you try not to.

One day, as we walked up the corridor toward the parking lot, we both instinctively stopped at the bathroom to piss on the way out. He stood at the urinal immediately next to me, in spite of the fact that there was an entire row of empty ones. I chalked it up to him just being him. He opened his belt and his pants, lowering them to unhaul the entire package—he wasn’t getting that out through the zipper. When he flopped it out, it just hung there like an appendage. It looked heavy, and it was impossible not to look at. He was holding it with one hand and had his other hand up on the wall with his arm raised, seemingly supporting himself. As we pissed, as always, he was chatting me up like nothing was out of the ordinary. We finished, I zipped up, and he re-packed his luggage.

I remember as we walked out, I felt so sad, inadequate, and even embarrassed. Of course, I had no idea if he had seen what I was working with or not. I also believed he probably really didn’t care. We walked to the car, and I dropped him off, got my coffee, and headed home.

On graduation day, as was tradition, all of the guys had cigars to smoke right after the ceremony. He made a point of finding me to have a few puffs with me and take a picture. He said, “I have no idea how I don’t have your number, but you have to give it to me now because otherwise I can’t get in touch with you.”

It was funny, because, even to me it was strange that he didn’t have it some how—to coordinate a ride at the end of the day or whatever. So, of course, we exchanged numbers, and then it was summer vacation. I’d be back next year, but he would not. He did not have plans to go to college. School was just not his thing. He was going to pursue some kind of career in photography—shooting sporting events and the like.

I never did hear from him again, despite having exchanged numbers.

Then, a number of years later (maybe five), I walked into a really upscale clothing store on 5th Avenue, really just to browse, some guy who was dressed to the nines approached me, and said, “hey, Mike!” I looked at him, and it took me a minute, but then I realized who it was. We spent a few minutes catching up. He told me that he was working there designing the windows, but also working in men’s suits, helping with measurements and customizing. I was a little surprised, really. It didn’t seem like it fit his personality. Somehow, he had really changed. He looked like a model now, and did have quite a talent. Those windows were really well done. He told me, “you have to let me get you into a really nice suit, Mike!” I smiled, and laughed, and told him I would love that, but that I could not afford a handkerchief in that store. He laughed at that and told me not to worry, that I would get his employee discount. I knew at that point that I had to buy a suit from him, because he was working on commission, and because it was the right thing to do. I also knew that he would help me get into a really dapper suit.

So, he took me in back to a big fitting room. He had the tape measure and the pins, and all of that stuff.

He had me put on a sample suit just to get some initial measurements. Neither of us thought anything of me just changing out of whatever I had in into that suit in the fitting room. Whatever. I had on underwear.

Then, he got on his knees to measure the inseam. In an instant, his hand was all up in my junk. Like right in it. I was so surprised. I was looking down at him, and for the first time, I saw him in a very different way. I was worried I might get hard with his hand bumping into my junk like that.

After a few more rounds of changing and measuring, that’s exactly what happened to me. I was mortified. There I was, standing there in a store suit, with a hard-on, and a now 25-year-old former student on his knees in front of me measuring my inseam. I must have been red as a lobster.

He looked up at me like a puppy dog, with bashful eyes. I was frozen with panic, because I had no idea where this was going. He smiled at me and said, “it’s no big deal, Mike. It’s just a boner. There’s a lot of friction. It happens, man.”

I felt somewhat relieved, but he could sense I was still uncertain about it. He grabbed it through the pants and gave it a quick couple of tugs and just said to me, “what, do you think, that you are the first guy to get a hard-on while getting measured?”

I just chuckled, but then was confused as to why he tugged on me like that. Anyway, he finished up his measuring and then we got down to business about picking out a suit for me. I ended up spending about an hour or more in there, easily.

When we were all done, he said, “I’ll give you a call when it’s ready. It will be about two weeks. You can come back in, or if you want, I can bring it up to your place.”

I thought that sounded like a pretty good deal, and so I thanked him, and told him I’d see him soon…

——
To be continued…
Need a second part to this fr
 
This professor I know has always turned me on. He's in his 40s, reminds me of Jesse from Breaking Bad. I have some shirtless pics of him and I love stroke to them.
I wanted to add more to this. He's my boyfriend's bro-in-law. He has dirty blond scruffy hair, blue eyes, big nose, beard. He is a professor, too. He has hairy pecs with the perkiest nipples. I've stroked and came to pics of him shirtless SO many times. Professors get to me, hah.
 
When I was a teenager our class went on a trip to a different country. Since we were underage, we got two teachers to accompany us. As part of discovering the local culture we went to public baths - and lucky me, in that country it was expected to be naked in the bath. So I got an opportunity to see *two* naked teachers...
 
Part II

Sure enough, two weeks later, Fico (nickname for Fabricio) hit me up. He said my suit was ready, and if I wanted, he could come up on the train after work on Friday and bring it to me. I was definitely game for that, and also a little bit eager, excited, and anxious wondering if this were really just about a suit…

Friday came and I picked him up at the train station. He was dressed in his fancy suit from work, had mine in a suit bag, and he had an overnight bag with him. I wasn’t too sure what that meant, but I assumed he did want to change out of his suit into anything else.

When we walked in the door five minutes later, he said, “before we get you into your suit, I really want to get out of mine.” I understood that. Without any further ado, he set his bag down the couch and began taking off his suit right there in the living room. Within two minutes, he was standing there in just boxers and socks. I couldn’t help but notice how good he smelled. He clearly had on some expensive cologne, but I sensed it was mixed with his scent, and it was pretty intoxicating. So, there he was standing there like that, along with that weapon in his boxers. It looks like he was keeping an animal in a cage that was way too small. It was all rather surreal. I must have been staring at it, inadvertently; and, apparently, I bricked up again.

He noticed, and said, “we don’t have to wait, we can try your suit on later or tomorrow.”

“Wait for what?,” I asked.

He put his hand on my shoulder and nudged my down, saying, “it’s Ok Mike, I’m ready. Go ahead and suck my dick.” That was all I needed to hear.

I was on my knees in no-time, pulled down his boxers to release that animal from its cage, and I had it in my mouth in seconds. I could not believe how big it was, and how strong it smelled — but, good. He had the mixed scent of the cologne and himself all over his body. He gave me a few minutes to take my time with it. I was exploring his foreskin with my tongue. It was intriguing because there was so much of it. Then he began to take charge and become more dominant, and began to throat fuck me a bit. I was definitely gagging and tears were streaming down the sides of my face because it was so big. He was smiling a lot, and was definitely enjoying it. After a few minutes, he pulled me up and then began pulling my clothes off of me.

He led me over to the couch and had me lay on my stomach, then he put my legs up, spread my ass and began to tongue fuck my hole. I could not believe this was happening.

That turned into the first finger going inside me, then some spit, then the second finger, and eventually three. He was definitely preparing for his assault with that long rifle.

He looked up at me and asked if I was ready. I told him I was. He put my legs back so my knees were hitting my chest, and he was holding me by the ankles. Then, he pushed the fat head up against my hole, and just inside. I was relieved he was going to take his time and let adjust to it, especially since there was no lube involved…just his spit. Well, to be fair, there was also a pretty decent amount of natural lube leaking from his cock. I suppose it was mostly pre-cum, but it was just very wet and juicy in general.

He was gradually nudging it inside me a little bit further, but while distracting me with his tongue in my mouth, which was yet another very pleasant surprise. He had these ocean blue eyes, and he was looking right into mine as he pushed into me.

I asked him how much of it I had inside me, and he said, “about half. You’re doing great. Are you ready for the other half?” I smiled, and asked, how many more inches is that?” He laughed and said that it was about nine in total. I knew that was true, and it was fat, too.

He put his tongue back in my mouth, and drove the other four or five inches home. It felt really great, and it didn’t hurt. I wanted him inside me.

He began to go to town on my ass, and kept telling me how hot I was, and sticking his tongue in my mouth. At one point, he told me to open my mouth, and then he hovered over me, and dropped a huge glob of spit in my mouth. That melted me. I thought it was so hot, and he tasted so god damn good.

Before long, he asked me, “is it Ok if I cum inside you?” I looked into his eyes and said, “of course it is.”

His legs began to tremble, and he was pumping his load into me. I remember holding on to his ass, and pushing him into me as deeply as I could. When he finished, he collapsed on top of my chest and didn’t pull out of me. I continued to hold him there, by his ass.

We started having pillow talk with his cock still inside me. He just let it stay there for many minutes.

I asked him, “can I ask you when you turned gay?” He laughed and said, “I’m not gay. You think just because we made love that makes us gay? Nah, I used to love girls, but none of them could handle my dick. They were either no good at giving me head, or were afraid to let me fuck them, or complained that it hurt, so I had to switch to guys.”

I chuckled because it seemed reasonable what he was saying. Then he said, “yeah, a few years ago, I figured out why my mom had trouble walking some mornings. I don’t think she lets my Dad fuck her as much anymore.”

I asked, “so like father like son?” He laughed and said, “yeah, pretty much. I think I’m bigger than him now, to be honest. We live in a small apartment, so it’s hard not to see sometimes. I’m pretty sure he knows I’m bigger now, too.”

He started to get up, and slowly withdraw his anaconda from me. He said, we can take a break if you want, or you can eat my ass for a while before you fuck me.”

“Wow, you are full of surprises, aren’t you?” I exclaimed. He chuckled and said, “Well, I’m not a douche. If you can take mine, I should be able to take yours, right?” I was not expecting that. But, I also could not wait to take him up on the offer. He did have an amazing ass — it was the epitome of the Latino soccer ass, a real bubble butt; and, I wanted my tongue in it! I told him, “we’ll go ahead, and lay down. Let me get at that ass!” Without hesitation, he did just that, and even spread his legs a bit for me!

——

To be continued
 
Part III

I didn’t waste any time. I eagerly buried my face in Fico ass. I had one hand on each cheek, and my nose and tongue right on the bullseye. His ass was pretty hairy, but he was clean and smelled great. I was poking and prodding that hole with my tongue like there was no tomorrow. If ever there were tongue fucking, this was it!

Fico was definitely into it. He was writhing and squirming and even pushing his ass back into me. I went ahead and decided it was time for a finger, so I spat on his hole, and drove my index finger inside. He was silky smooth inside, and he definitely liked it, too. I worked his hole for a minute or so like that and then went for two fingers. He made a little more noise with two, but more like moaning than anything. I finger fucked him pretty good for a few minutes, and then we both knew we were ready for the next main event.

He arched his ass back up at me. My dick was throbbing so hard that it hurt. I needed some relief soon. I spit some more on his hole, and pushed it in. He let out an “oh, yeah.” I got into him very easily…more easily than I expected. It wasn’t that he was loose, it was that I was so hard and we were both so eager.

I pounded away at him like that for only about five minutes before I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I told him I was going to cum and asked him where he wanted it. Fico was funny, saying, “where do I want it? In my ass!” I guess I was supposed to know that. A second later, I flooded his guts. Like he did with me, I stayed inside him for a bit after I came, collapsed on top of him, and I leaned down and nuzzled my nose and mouth into the nape of his neck, just inhaling him. He craned his head around and kissed me again. We just stayed like that for a good few minutes before we untangled ourselves, I pulled out of him, and we rolled over and just looked at each other, smiled, and laughed a bit.

Finally, I broke the silence, asking him, “so that wasn’t gay?” He chuckled, responding, “nah, Man, not gay. We just made love.”

I was so hooked up on the semantics of it all. I had to pursue it further. “Fico, that’s the second time you said we made love. You didn’t even refer to it as fucking. I’m a little confused.”

He was ready with an answer. “It’s easy. What we did, we did with passion. That wasn’t cheap sex. We both wanted it badly for some time. We made love. Two people making love, how can that be gay?”

Although I didn’t understand his reasoning completely, he had won “the argument,” in that I didn’t care what label we put on it or didn’t put on it anymore.

Still, I wanted to learn more about his thought process, more out of intrigue.

I asked, “so, just curious now…When you have sex with girls, is that fucking or making love?”

I was surprised to hear his response. “I don’t get with girls anymore. I get with guys.”

Wow.

I pursued it, “for how long have you been doing that?”

More surprises to follow: “well, making love to one just began about an hour ago, but getting head from them began back in senior year when so many guys were bothering me to let them suck my dick and girls were always running away from it. I finally had to give in.”

Whoa! “This was the first time you ‘made love’ to a guy?,” I implored of him?

He seemed surprised by the question, looking at me and shaking his head saying, “yeah, of course.”

I asked him when he had begun considering me for that option, and he told me “right around the first time I let a guy suck me off in senior year. I’ve been thinking about it ever since. I was always going to hit you up, but just never did. I was relieved when you walked into the store, because I knew we’d finally do this.”

Damn! To think he had been thinking of this for literally years…No wonder it was intense, and with so much passion.

“So, where do we go from here?,” I asked?

I said, “how about the shower, and then out for some dinner?” I laughed, and said, “of course! But, like, after tonight, are we still buddies, was this a one-and-done, or what?”

He smiled and laughed at me, always responding in a way as if I should already know the answers to all of the questions I was asking him, “of course it was no one-and done. I already told you it wasn’t cheap sex. I’ll be here with you all weekend to make love and I’ll be back next weekend to make love again.”

Well, God damn! “So, we are friends who get together on weekends to make love, but we’re not gay?”

He nodded his head, smiled, and said, “for now, that sounds good to me, Mike. Now, since you haven’t been my teacher for a decade, can you please stop asking me questions?!”

I laughed so hard at that. I looked him in those ocean blue eyes, planted a big kiss on those plump lips, and said, “yes, no more questions.”

Fico said, “thank God,” smacked me on the ass, and pulled me up off the couch. We walked upstairs to shower, and he had a question of his own, “where are we going to eat?”

The End
 
I made out with my geography teacher when I was in 7th grade. He must have been about 47 years old, but it was just some french kiss, nothing sexual. Back then it was 2003, so there wasn't this annoying thing about being politically correct. He told me to keep it a secret because it could get him into serious trouble.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted24567951