Any UK Dildo Lovers? We are looking for testers...

LPSG Toys

Chief Toy Officer
Staff member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Hi Everyone!

As we have mentioned we've been testing, sampling, and looking for dildos to start selling. We have a shipment arriving soon and we are going to create a group of Testers to help us pick the best dildos.

So if you have experience with dildos.
If you live in the UK
and if you are able and willing to provide timely feedback and reviews

Please reply below and we will reach out to you :)

Reactions: Yoursexxslave69
Here is how we are thinking about doing this. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback on this :)

- We will pick 5 to 10 testers.
- There will be a $50 charge to become a tester.
- Each tester will be sent 5 dildos. The first shipment will be two dildos. They will be asked to provide feedback. No photos/videos just feedback on the two dildos, which one they prefer and why.
- Once feedback is received they will be sent the next dildo etc.
- Each tester will test roughly 5 dildos.
- At the end of the testing process we will give you a $50 credit to use in our store.

Please let me know if you are still interested and any questions or comments you may have :)

I have a sensible dildo, and I have one that I’ve been working up to for a long while. I feel sorry for the guys I top ‘cos the dildo I can’t take is less girthy than I am IRL, lol
This surely makes you a better more considerate top :)

• Love
Reactions: Wine0
Hi Everyone!

As we have mentioned we've been testing, sampling, and looking for dildos to start selling. We have a shipment arriving soon and we are going to create a group of Testers to help us pick the best dildos.

If you live in the UK

Yeah sure, would love to.

Here is how we are thinking about doing this. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback on this :)

- Each tester will be sent 5 dildos. The first shipment will be two dildos. They will be asked to provide feedback. No photos/videos just feedback on the two dildos, which one they prefer and why.
- At the end of the testing process we will give you a $50 credit to use in our store.

Please let me know if you are still interested and any questions or comments you may have :)
Two in succession I can find the time for ✅

I'd be honoured to be chosen if I'm lucky enough x

Sounds like a brilliant idea :D

Here are three different dildo styles we've been sent for consideration.

The one on the left is a big boy and lives up to the LPSG Name :)
The middle one has a rod in the middle of in that allows you to change it's shape and creates firmness.

Let me know if any of these three look interesting to you :) Untitled design.png

All three look so realistic and look like they would feel amazing inside me :rolleyes:
Thanks. These three are all different models.
The far left is very realistic. Squishy but firm. It's an impressive dildo.
The middle one has a rod in it. Making it firm and moldable.
The right one is your regular dildo.

Hi Everyone!

If you live in the UK

IM SO EXCITED TO DO THAT FOR YOU GUYS 🥰🥰 SEE I BEEN PREPED LMAO that's 11"! 😮🤤🤤 AND PROBABLY CAN GO BIGGER N THICKER 😮😮🥺🫣🥴🤪😍🥰🥰🥰🥰😘
VIDEO_165~2.mp4

Thanks. These three are all different models.
The far left is very realistic. Squishy but firm. It's an impressive dildo.
The middle one has a rod in it. Making it firm and moldable.
The right one is your regular dildo.
I'm interested, please get in touch and we can talk more.

Reactions: LPSG Support