Any Yaoi Fans Out Here ?

Dixie369

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah would be hot.
Do you play any other gay games?
Full Service was great, that's on steam. Bit monotonous at times tho.

Recently playing the Alpha for SpaceCorpsXXX which is hot and also pretty hilarious. Has some wacky shit in it though so beware haha. You can tailor your experience though. It's free, can't wait for it to be finished but I reckon it's gonna take years.

Reactions: fatesaga

Dixie369

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
There’s the Starfighter Eclipse game by Hamletmachine, though you do have to purchase it.
Starfighter: Eclipse by datenighto

There’s other BL games you can download, not sure about online. Currently playing through Camp Buddy.

How's Camp Buddy? Was curious but the $50 kinda put me off...

dojoman

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How's Camp Buddy? Was curious but the $50 kinda put me off...
Its pretty well made as far as a BL game goes. Some animated sex scenes mixed in with the static ones helped. They’re working on a sequel game with just the camp counselors too.
Agreed on the price tag being a bit steep, but I figured meh, it’s rare that I see a good gay VN game that’s not just cliche over-muscled art style. My faves so far have been Coming Out on Top, Starfighter Eclipse, and Camp Buddy.

Kokichi_0uma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally! Absolutely love Yaoi / Gay Hentai in "almost" all its forms:heart_eyes:
View attachment 35947271

Mostly read / get boners to gay hentai comics and stuff like "Bang Hard Ben", or just your everyday super hott gay hentai pics and the tiny amount of gay hentai vids out there.

The thing that sucks really bad is that the gay hentai community is verrrry much lacking in the category of "feature / episode length DUBBED & UNCENSORED videos".... there are so few... pretty bad when the longest / hottest ones you see our there is "House of Morecock" and the new disney character mash ups they're making like Tarzan fucking Milo.

Such an enormous untapped well of hentai amazing'ness they could create.
weird question but where's that GIF from?

Reactions: Mr_Username