Anyone Been Back To The Steam Room Or Sauna Since The Pandemic Started?

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gym has just reopened the steam room and sauna for the first time since late March. I have really missed taking advantage of them after working out, but I'm not sure if I trust the safety of them with the virus still spreading. I would love to know what you guys think about this...anyone

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted972421

My gym has just reopened the steam room and sauna for the first time since late March. I have really missed taking advantage of them after working out, but I'm not sure if I trust the safety of them with the virus still spreading. I would love to know what you guys think about this...anyone
Knowing how stupid your governor is in Georgia, I would not trust the green light for sauna use. Geez, it's a small, unventilated space where some people who are sitting within inches of each other breathe in a deliberate and extended cadence. I wouldn't even do it with a mask on, because after all, the mask is more helpful to keep germs contained to the wearer rather than to prevent the inhalation of germs.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Naw I’m nervous I wanna go so bad, one of my favorite places. The buffet of dicks and ass :eyes::eyes:
One of my favorite places too! Missing it so much...the scenery in there is always lovely...

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I miss the mens bathhouse sauna that I used to go to a couple times a month. It was always hot to jerk off with a couple other guys.

I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable with it yet. It's gonna be a while before I feel that could be safe-ish.

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
they're still closed here in Texas. As much as I want to go back to the steam room, they are decidedly unsafe at this time, especially anywhere that is a local hotspot for the pandemic.

The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association says "Steam rooms are normally a hard plastic or ceramic surface and operate at substantially lower temperatures than saunas at 40°C or 104°F or so with 100% humidity. The hard surface, temperature, and humid conditions means the virus may be more likely to survive."
A dry sauna may be slightly safer. Additionally, many people feeling sick with any respiratory issue seek out saunas/steam rooms to 'sweat it out.' This makes it even more likely you would be exposed to people that are Cov-2 infectious.

D

deleted1138933

Went back last month for one day when gyms began to re-open before they closed down again.

It was pretty empty. I was changing in locker room. Big, black guy goes in toward shower/sauna area, doorway to shower/sauna was straight in front of me. As I was changing he stops short before turning into shower on right or sauna to left. He undresses and faces me, drops towel and fondles himself for a while. I start undressing. He walks into sauna. I wrap a towel and head to sauna, sit at lowest bench. He stands there, opens his towel. Orders me to take off my mask and open my mouth. I oblige to his command. He walks towards me and puts his cock in my mouth. I duck him off. He shoots, gets it in my mouth, face and hair. He starts leaving toward shower. I thank him. I go back to locker, get dressed, try to tidy up, and go meet my trainer for appointment.

D

deleted972421

they're still closed here in Texas. As much as I want to go back to the steam room, they are decidedly unsafe at this time, especially anywhere that is a local hotspot for the pandemic.

The International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association says "Steam rooms are normally a hard plastic or ceramic surface and operate at substantially lower temperatures than saunas at 40°C or 104°F or so with 100% humidity. The hard surface, temperature, and humid conditions means the virus may be more likely to survive."
A dry sauna may be slightly safer. Additionally, many people feeling sick with any respiratory issue seek out saunas/steam rooms to 'sweat it out.' This makes it even more likely you would be exposed to people that are Cov-2 infectious.
You make a very good point re: people trying to "sweat it out". We just need patience and continue enjoying ourselves by ourselves. (But also working out, after all, that's the main reason to go to the gym!)

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went back last month for one day when gyms began to re-open before they closed down again.

It was pretty empty. I was changing in locker room. Big, black guy goes in toward shower/sauna area, doorway to shower/sauna was straight in front of me. As I was changing he stops short before turning into shower on right or sauna to left. He undresses and faces me, drops towel and fondles himself for a while. I start undressing. He walks into sauna. I wrap a towel and head to sauna, sit at lowest bench. He stands there, opens his towel. Orders me to take off my mask and open my mouth. I oblige to his command. He walks towards me and puts his cock in my mouth. I duck him off. He shoots, gets it in my mouth, face and hair. He starts leaving toward shower. I thank him. I go back to locker, get dressed, try to tidy up, and go meet my trainer for appointment.
So in the saunas are the men naked or must you wear a towel how does it work never been in one but sounds fun?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I miss the sauna at my gym. They haven't opened the sauna, the pool, or given us access to the showers in the lockerroom. I don't know that i'd feel safe just yet using the sauna or showers just yet but I really do miss having access to those areas. I'm probably overly cautious at the gym but better to be safe than sorry. Seems like the strand that's going around my city is highly lethal. When the pandemic first came out they were saying that it wouldn't survive in high temperatures so I immediately thought about the saunas and steam rooms being a great place to kill covid19 virus. Looking back in hindsight I think there was a lot of false information being put out concerning how covid was spread and what could kill it. At this point i'm used to the new normal of wearing my mask and keeping my distance from others and constantly washing my hands.

Reactions: aldawg and Beardon

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So in the saunas are the men naked or must you wear a towel how does it work never been in one but sounds fun?

Typically you are naked and sit on a towel. Dry saunas will have a lot more men in shorts. The steam room is where you are much more likely to see naked men. Some will sit openly on their towel. This does not mean they are into being looked at, or any kind of play; it just may mean they want full exposure to the steam. Most men will wrap the towel around them and sit. Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not be aware you're doing this.

Eatuallout80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Typically you are naked and sit on a towel. Dry saunas will have a lot more men in shorts. The steam room is where you are much more likely to see naked men. Some will sit openly on their towel. This does not mean they are into being looked at, or any kind of play; it just may mean they want full exposure to the steam. Most men will wrap the towel around them and sit. Some will do a partial sit and drape and cover their crotch. I find these are the ones that are most likely to be into showing, jacking off, or play. This position allows you to discreetly move the towel and expose partially in one direction. Done subtly, others may not be aware you're doing this.
Man that sounds really fun yea thanks for all the info I'm surely going to have to try it out maybe il get lucky lol

Reactions: aldawg

buttnaked

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

my gym has been reopened since late june. the showers,sauna, and jacuzzi are still closed. if they were open i would not be in them. to close and closed space. nurp