Anyone Do Story Commissions or Requests?

Media
So, currently I'm in the mood to explore themes and fantasies in a written media, but I don't really possess the skills to do it myself just yet. Is there anyone on here that does story commissions or requests? I don’t think they'd be very long (probably about 10,000 words at most). I'm willing to be patient and work with you the best I can. Hell, I'd even collaborate a bit if you'd like. But yeah...I just feel that I have to get these thoughts and fantasies out there, but I don't think I could do them justice by myself. So, if you'd be willing to help out, that would be terrific.
(SUBJECT EXAMPLE LIST)
  • Gay, Bi, and/or Pan male stories. Obviously, if dealing with themes of gynephilia (which bi and pan people experience), women and otherwise feminine characters may be present. This is all well and good. I just would like the sexualization of the male characters to be more pronounced.
  • Homophobia. I think a story of a man getting over his internalized homophobia would be pretty cute and sweet, especially if he does it with a man he cares deeply about.
  • Dealing with feelings of inadequacy and being made vulnerable. This is a bit of an uncomfortable subject, as it’s a bit sadistic and masochistic. I would like to see stories of men dealing with lopsided relationships (or some kind of perceived power imbalance). This can include, feeling insecure in his height or dick size (sph isn't off the table), falling romantically for a man who may like the sex, but doesn't view him as his "one", or perhaps just simple blue-balling and teasing. I really, really like stories where a character has to deal with the feelings of being replaced by their beloved, with the other party unaware of how jealous they're making the other person. Idk...these could have happy or sad or bittersweet endings haha.
  • A man coming to terms with his sexuality. I think it'd be cute to see a guy experiment and come to terms with himself that he may be into more than just what he assumed. Maybe he likes a variety of personalities and body types or may be into transguys, or maybe even women/transwomen. These sound like a good way to explore that anxiety of prematurely throwing yourself into a box and having it be contradicted.
  • Frotting. Not much else to say here, frotting is hot, especially if there's a size difference and if there's a lot of intimacy between the characters.
So, yeah, that's essentially all I have. If these are subjects you'd be willing to write then that'd be great. Leave a comment if you'd be interested. Also, feel free to ask for more specifics as well, that way you can feel comfortable and confident in writing these things. I know that some people are into specific bodies, genders, dynamics, and archetypes, and I wouldn't want to make them write something that wouldn't be fun for them.