Anyone else interested in just sucking cock?

D

deleted561537

I can't believe I have never come across this thread before. I'm a mostly straight married guy who likes sucking cock but not into kissing fucking or heavy petting with guys. So cool to see that's there so many other guys in the same boat. I haven't sucked a cock in several years cause I'm kind of holding out for another married dude to be suck buddies with (69 buddies perhaps?). NJ here.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Primarily that's all I'm interested in as well. I would be amenable to some full body contact/muscle worship if the circumstances were right as well as mutual masturbation, leading into oral. I have zero interest in kissing or penetrative sex. And since I'm pretty vanilla, fetish play is right out.

Reactions: 841234 and Revone

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe I have never come across this thread before. I'm a mostly straight married guy who likes sucking cock but not into kissing fucking or heavy petting with guys. So cool to see that's there so many other guys in the same boat. I haven't sucked a cock in several years cause I'm kind of holding out for another married dude to be suck buddies with (69 buddies perhaps?). NJ here.
No here

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went down on my friend five weeks ago, been on my mind ever since. He fucked me too but it's not really my thing, I'm realizing. For me, it's all about hand jobs and blowjobs. Being sucked and sucking someone else.
Been on your mind because it’s an erotic taboo. Do you masterbate and think about that encounter?

Reactions: dale124

If anyone is in LA looking for exactly what this thread is talking about., I’m your guy.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great question and one I will read the other posts. But I am that way. Not into guys much but I do have a high craving for their penis. I don't care for anything else. I just want to enjoy his cock and feel it get hard in my hands and look at it and enjoy it. I can get so hard enjoying another mans cock and soon I have to just suck him off and it does make me feel so good and I seem to want cock more and more. I do have a couple of local friends. We are all married and I meet with each of them when it works out and all I do is feel that cock and stroke them and suck them off. We are all married and I wouldn't trade my wife for anything as we do have a great sex life. But I do like cock and have to enjoy my craving for cock.... and I will continue it. Sure makes me feel good.

Speers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being recently single and just starting to explore my sexualtiy, I can honestly say I have never sucked a cock before...but! It is something on the top of my to do list! I think about what a big dick would feel like in my mouth and I imagine it feels amazing having a mans hard cock in your mouth to suck on. Can't wait till I loose my oral virginity lol :)

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get it... I have been doing cocks for a long time... I would never trade my wife and the awesome sex we have for COCKS only... but getting some on the side is always a great thing. She has no idea I am into cocks and am sure she would freak if she found out... The YMCA and local Glory Holes keep me supplied and for that I am so glad

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being recently single and just starting to explore my sexualtiy, I can honestly say I have never sucked a cock before...but! It is something on the top of my to do list! I think about what a big dick would feel like in my mouth and I imagine it feels amazing having a mans hard cock in your mouth to suck on. Can't wait till I loose my oral virginity lol :)

Should make that item on your to do list a priority! Don’t waste time. But be warned, once you suck your first cock, you’ll never stop. It’s a continuous craving. Even if you don’t suck a dick for a year after your first, you’ll always want another one! Enjoy!

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get it... I have been doing cocks for a long time... I would never trade my wife and the awesome sex we have for COCKS only... but getting some on the side is always a great thing. She has no idea I am into cocks and am sure she would freak if she found out... The YMCA and local Glory Holes keep me supplied and for that I am so glad

Love me some YMCA too!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should make that item on your to do list a priority! Don’t waste time. But be warned, once you suck your first cock, you’ll never stop. It’s a continuous craving. Even if you don’t suck a dick for a year after your first, you’ll always want another one! Enjoy!
This is very true.

Reactions: Bittydrew