anyone ever have sex with a police officer

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes. Music festival in Wales (UK). I’m bi, I was on a certain website looking for a woman. A married guy messages me, says he’s working on site. Said he’s seen me around and wanted to meet as his first time with a guy.

So, he comes walking to the luxury area. He was a cop, used his badge to get us into a hotel on the site. He kissed and sucked better than anyone I’ve ever met. Then we parted ways. He still texts me to this day, saying all kinds of kinky stuff about our time together. but we’ve never met again since we live so far apart.

runst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once I hooked up with a guy from Grindr. He was a super sexy big muscular top type of guy.
I actually asked him before what he does for a living and he changed the subject sort of (we had very little small talk beforehand).
After fucking, we sat in his balcony and smoked a cigarette, and he told me he's a cop, and soon will be leaving the job to start his business or something like that. For some reason he was really ashamed of telling me that he's a cop. I remember thinking if I knew before I'd ask him to put on his uniform...

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
not yet... I wish. Maybe someday it will happen

I did have a teammate recently. He was a cop... I can tell he was hung because his bulge was always showing through his shorts, his cock was always showing very obvious VPL. He no longer plays with us, idk what happened to him.

winnj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I forgot two! Lol.
I was in Israel on 2014, great place! I wasn't able to host because I was staying with my mother and brother at a friend's apartment in Netanya (north of Tel Aviv).
I met a guy on Grindr. We met in front of the building and decided to have fun but we didn't have a place. He told me to go with him to a nearby beach (Gaash Beach) but I denied because I didn't know him.
That's when he showed me his police ID and I obviously went with him.
The place was packed! Lots of cars and guys cruising and fucking all over the place!
We had a lot of fun. I'm still in touch with him.
The second cop I met in Israel was a handsome bearded man in an adult video store in Tel Aviv.
Definitely Israel is the place to go!
Ga’ash is an awesome place

Reactions: fratb777

dburbank

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I dated a cop who turned into a detective, and let me tell you....it was a hell of a ride (in both ways). The sex was amazing, we would flip as we were both versatile, his cock had an amazing beefy thickness in the middle of it. However, him becoming a detective was a major nightmare at times. He would constantly question EVERYTHING! Every move, every thought, every breath. It got to the point where I just couldn't do it anymore, and we parted ways.

Scouse_sean

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, when I was younger hooked up with an Asian police man. Never got him to wear the uniform sadly but the sex was great, his body was incredible. We had to stop fukin at his house coz he made me scream the place down and his neighbours asked if he was ok