anyone ever have sex with a police officer

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several times. A guy in my home town who just needed blow jobs, a Cop in Lisbon who fucked me down by the harbour onrf night when I was in a cruising area, standing up pressed against the wall and one in Palm Springs who suddenly appeared as I was finishing giving a guy a blow job in the orange orchard behind the motel I was staying at, Just turned and there he was cock ready. Foolish to refuse so I sucked. He pulled me upright, like to do it more private and so we ended up in the motel. First time was pretty quick but a decent fucker, said he'd like to come back when he finished. The guy I was on holiday almost freaked out when he opened the door later to find a traffic cop at the door. For the week I was there he showed me the mysteries of his night stick and I prodded him with my truncheon.

winnj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah man. Lots of married bi men looking for action. I didn't expect to see so many guys late night. Literally dozens.

I usually go for the day. It’s nice how chill it is there. Saw a pregnant woman hanging out with her girls by one end, and guys stroking themselves in the open on the other.
On one of my trip there was a guy who spent the whole day getting blown by his bf taking breaks only to change positions or take a dip in the water (where the blowjob continued)

Reactions: masqlnbtm

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I usually go for the day. It’s nice how chill it is there. Saw a pregnant woman hanging out with her girls by one end, and guys stroking themselves in the open on the other.
On one of my trip there was a guy who spent the whole day getting blown by his bf taking breaks only to change positions or take a dip in the water (where the blowjob continued)
I was getting fucked in the beach while people were passing by, a straight couple was fucking near us and another gay couple was fucking too.
It's fucking crazy and hot.

CaioX93

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How come? More details!
His dick was 4 inches smaller than the pics he sent. But I overlooked it because I’m no size queen. But then also it didn’t really taste good. You usually get musky uncut that smells and tastes amazing but his was just too over the point of boner kill. He couldn’t kiss to save his life, and he shot his load very quick, bad diet so it stung like a mouth full of bicarb. He was sweet at first but turned out to be a douche when I told him I had work the next day and we both had to leave by 5.