anyone ever have sex with a police officer

Caliboy

Superior Member
Media
I had sex with a guy that I knew was a police officer. He was not in uniform at the time but I knew him because he worked out at my gym and would come to the gym in uniform and change into his workout clothes. Quiet and about his business at the gym. I didn't know his sexuality but I saw him at a cruisy bookstore one night and immediately recognized him. I stepped into a booth and left the door cracked to see if he would come in. He stood just outside my booth watching me through the crack and occasionally tugging at his crotch to let me know he wanted my attention. I nodded for him to come in. He stepped in and shut the door behind him and started to unzip his pants. He asked me if I sucked cock and I said yes because that's what he was interested in. He loaded me up with a thick heavy load and thanked me for the favor and left. I still see him at the gym and his focus is never on anything but his workout. I doubt he even notices me at the gym or recognizes me as the guy that sucked a load out of him.
Damn this is hot

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone ever been pulled over and the cop makes advances or orders?
That happened to me once. It was late at night and he told me to step out of the car. Started frisking me and got pretty handsy, and I could tell he was enjoying it because he rubbed between my legs more than once. At this point I just started to slowly bend over the hood and spread my legs, my heart racing. I could actually feel his bulge and I was pretty sure he was rubbing it on my ass on purpose. But someone called him on the radio and he let me go. Got back into my car, immediately started jerking off like crazy and came all over the panel totally overwhelmed by my horniness and the adrenaline from being in that situation.

Obviously I'll never know for sure but I'm pretty sure I got very close to getting absolutely railed by some horny cop on the side of the road and I fantasize about it to this day.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a police officer I was propositioned several times over the course of my career... Most memorable I had stopped a woman for speeding50 on a 35 and residential area to boot. I all up she's a very attractive 40s woman. Do the usual license and insurance thing. I go back to my car and come back to hers and I notice her dress has come up very high and the first few buttons have come undone. Before I can say anything she says that she's willing to "do things" to make a ticket go away. I kind of grin and said this is only a warning to slow down. She says that the offer still stands. I politely declined and sent her on her way. BTW my handcuffs were a big hit at our swingers parties.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time with a cop was when I was "starting out" and used to cruise cottages - the only places I knew at the time. My favourite one usually had the bulbs removed so really dark. At that time I'd only just been introduced to the fun of cock sucking - till then it had been guys going down on me for my youthful spunk. Anyway I was in this cottage one night having just wanked a guy when this cop walks in, looks round sees me with y trousers round my ankles and puts his hand on my collar. Station or he says, or what I reply, suck me. Petrified I chose the latter, and as he unzipped and pulled out a flaccid cock and pushed me onto it. He rose quick, came quicker, forced me to swallow. Now get your ass out and don't come back. I fled.
Recently I've been seeing this guy in the local market and always get a nice smile, met him in the grocers and he was being suggestive with the bananas which made me laugh and eventually he suggested a drink which lead to bed and a fucking and sucking. He is pretty cool, nice body m, not honed, good head f hair and a full bush and foreskin nice curvy ass and knew his way about a guys body. Totally versatile and loves to take it slow and so, for almost a month now we've bedded a few times a week.
On a recent visit to my garage in another town I was really taken aback when I saw him in uniform, there he was sitting looking great and easy in a police car. Saw me and just smiled and so I carried on. That night he confessed but as he said I never asked what he did for a living just enquired what he liked in bed, at which point he unzipped his jeans, pulled his cock out, grabbed me by the waist and said what would you like to do now.
A no brainer. But do I ask to use the handcuffs?

bman1977

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A guy reached out to me on Grindr to offer a body rub. We made plans to meet up over my lunch hour that day. I was not aware that this guy was a cop at this point, but when I got to his house it was obvious as his uniform was hanging on the closet door when we went to his bedroom. He noticed that it kind of freaked me out a bit and reassured me all is good.

After removing my clothes and laying on the bed for the body rub he proceeded to start giving me a body rub. The body rub itself didn't last too long. It quickly turned into him rolling me over and sucking my cock. I wasn't opposed to that and it felt great. He then told me to fuck him...and I rarely would go this far, but I was thinking with my other head at the time and said I need a condom. He said he would prefer raw, but I definitely opposed that. So, he then reached in his bedside drawer and pulled out a rubber and lube. He applied both on my cock and began to slowly sit on my dick. He rode me for a little bit and I informed him that I would last too much longer. He wanted me to come inside him which I obliged. Afterward I pulled out and then started stroking his cock to get him off as well. He had a thick but not too long cock and felt good in my hands.

Never met up with him again as he soon left for a new beat in San Diego. But I've recently seen him in the area from time to time (must be visiting family) and think about our impromptu encounter.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes but she had a vagina and she left her uniform in a locker at work….

she also arrested my dad once and on occasion liked it up the bum

I once joked about handcuffs and then realised what a twat I was

Reactions: Bigred12

goodandbed

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
So you never got within beating distance of his truncheon?
We sucked eachother. I was about to go to class and he was just back home after a night shift, still in his uniform. We did what we did and then we had some coffee and talked about life. It was great, felt meaningful.

Blues99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah when I was in my early 20's, I had a fuck buddy who was a police officer. Really nice guy and his dick was kinda like how his body was built - shorter than average height, but very thick. He did show me his uniform but we never had sex while he was wearing it.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:innocent::innocent::innocent:
Yes but she had a vagina and she left her uniform in a locker at work….

she also arrested my dad once and on occasion liked it up the bum

I once joked about handcuffs and then realised what a twat I was

I need to update this to two police officers of the female gender :innocent: (still not in uniform though)

ellipses

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once many many years. I didn't know before we hooked up and it was only when we were in bed that I found out his profession. He was the sort that didn't want to leave after a hook up and lie cuddling/chatting for ages.

It got awkward when he said I looked really familiar... But couldn't think why, and I couldn't either. He said where he was based previously and I didn't say a word as that was where I had grown up and long way from where I was living at that time. I'd never been in trouble for anything and left it to deja vu. A while after it dawned on me... At my sister's wedding, she married a police officer and he was one of the groomsmen! His wife was there too... I couldn't believe the random coincidence and I avoided another meetup for the numerous reasons above!