Anyone Have Wet Dream

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am now 73 years. Until now I have never had wet dreams because I've started already before the semen production with 9 years of masturbation and since then have not exposed day.:)

Reactions: deleted1292188
D

deleted1292188

I am now 73 years. Until now I have never had wet dreams because I've started already before the semen production with 9 years of masturbation and since then have not exposed day.:)
To me happens also if i had sex or masturbate before sleep!

Reactions: Trickcyclist

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To me happens also if i had sex or masturbate before sleep!
I had many wet dreams in my younger days and like you had a number of them after sex. Most related to the same non sexual dream (dream involved my erect penis )
Even now in my 60’s I have one or two incidents where I had that same dream but woke without the ejaculation.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Not much anymore. Started early and soaked a lot of sheets through the years. Used to jerk before bed to try to prevent the mess but didn't really help with that and yes it could happen even after sex. Even happened during naps.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not much anymore. Started early and soaked a lot of sheets through the years. Used to jerk before bed to try to prevent the mess but didn't really help with that and yes it could happen even after sex. Even happened during naps.
Now happening during a nap could be embarrassing if not alone. Now sure why but I think I ejaculated twice as much with a wet dream

Reactions: versa14fun

Novacouple999

Cherished Member
Media
I haven't had one in a very long time. The last time I did was during boot camp. Obviously, there is zero privacy or time or masturbate. After about 30 days, it just happens. Absolutely fucking terrible timing considering the issue tighty whities. Cum soaked underwear smells terrible and is very difficult to hide.