Anyone Have Wet Dream

Yup! 28 and still have it. Almost always if I’ve been edging and not cumming I have a wet dream. In the beginning I woke up in the morning with a wet spot on the sheets but to give you an idea of how often it happens I’ve almost involuntarily trained myself to wake up right before I cum to be able to catch it in my hand or somewhere. I always wake up to the point of no return and I shoot a couple of shots but still horny the next day.

Steheadstrong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yup! 28 and still have it. Almost always if I’ve been edging and not cumming I have a wet dream. In the beginning I woke up in the morning with a wet spot on the sheets but to give you an idea of how often it happens I’ve almost involuntarily trained myself to wake up right before I cum to be able to catch it in my hand or somewhere. I always wake up to the point of no return and I shoot a couple of shots but still horny the next day.
Ditto mate I'm the same just automatically wake up as I'm about to shoot

Reactions: Swelongjohn
D

deleted1292188

Yes sometimes i have very real dream that i was fucking or blowjob etc and i feel cum in the dream.....usually i woke up at last shot and i found my pants completely wet and stick!

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just accidentally spilled water on my pants reading this, oops. Hadn't had one in years but did very recently...really surprised me. Dream wasn't too different than when it used to happen more often. Need to pee, delayed, finally peeing, ahhhhhh, start waking up. It's never pee.

Reactions: littleguy2

Elusivedjg

Legendary Member
Media
Newport News, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was about 12 and had a few for a while. Then I was on Wellbutrin for a few weeks and I had one every night and my sex drive was through the roof. Not sure why it effected me like that, but every night I'd wake up just as I was ejaculating on myself.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just accidentally spilled water on my pants reading this, oops. Hadn't had one in years but did very recently...really surprised me. Dream wasn't too different than when it used to happen more often. Need to pee, delayed, finally peeing, ahhhhhh, start waking up. It's never pee.
Wow. That is the same dream I have. Never sexual just struggling to pee and then relief. But instead of pee I am shooting cum

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was about 12 and had a few for a while. Then I was on Wellbutrin for a few weeks and I had one every night and my sex drive was through the roof. Not sure why it effected me like that, but every night I'd wake up just as I was ejaculating on myself.
Messy week but very hot