anyone knows how to download from the site c4-archiver.com for free

Well, there is a more long-winded explanation: In order to watch videos smoothly on the internet, your browser downloads a copy of that video and stores it temporarily somewhere on your pc/laptop until you close the tab where the video is played. The add-ons access that file on your pc/laptop and create a permanent copy. That kind of downloading is different from downloading straight from a server.
It appears to me that recurbate allows only one video for free for one session (usually 24 hours). Unless you sign up you will probably only see one video at a time. No add-ons can help you with that. But there might be a solution to that problem: Delete the cookies every time after you closed the website, then access it again. So the website does not see that you are accessing it in that same session again. The website needs cookies in order to see that. But that applies to any website that restricts you to see only a number of videos.

• Love
Reactions: Tobaker
Well, there is a more long-winded explanation: In order to watch videos smoothly on the internet, your browser downloads a copy of that video and stores it temporarily somewhere on your pc/laptop until you close the tab where the video is played. The add-ons access that file on your pc/laptop and create a permanent copy. That kind of downloading is different from downloading straight from a server.
It appears to me that recurbate allows only one video for free for one session (usually 24 hours). Unless you sign up you will probably only see one video at a time. No add-ons can help you with that. But there might be a solution to that problem: Delete the cookies every time after you closed the website, then access it again. So the website does not see that you are accessing it in that same session again. The website needs cookies in order to see that. But that applies to any website that restricts you to see only a number of videos.
Thanks a lot, i will try that, i forgot to mention it that the method i ve been trying to use on that website, is the same as on recurbate, but it just doesnt show the mp4 file at all, i ll try deleting cookies and keep u posted if it works fine
cheers !