Photo Anything Of Werewolfblake?

SimplySimping

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He’s hot af and I definitely wouldn’t pass it up but I sorta get tired of grown ass gay men on twitter who act like they don’t have any game yet post thirst traps that result in thousands of likes and comments. He plays this “I’m a lonely cat lady” card too much. Homie damn well knows he can have all the ass he wants.

iamvogue

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get that but at the end of the day it’s all matter of privacy. I bet he doesn’t want his nudes floating around in the internet, so that’s why he has the privilege to choose what to upload for us. The rest is for when your phones are on the nightstand.
and compared to other gays on twitter, he doesn’t seem so self centered, he has his love for Luna, for the Pokémon world, he’s got a job and some friends and a life after all. He’s doing it in a cute way. That’s my perspective
The only thing I hope he won’t get proved wrong for, is the fact that he claims to be a good top. That would be a shame, after all the devotion I’ve shown for his posts

biznessofcasual

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s hot af and I definitely wouldn’t pass it up but I sorta get tired of grown ass gay men on twitter who act like they don’t have any game yet post thirst traps that result in thousands of likes and comments. He plays this “I’m a lonely cat lady” card too much. Homie damn well knows he can have all the ass he wants.

Don't say that to him. He blocked me for pointing that out when he posted some clip of two guys messing around and captioned it "me and who's son ?" And it had like 75 replies of thirsty guys being like "me" "pick me" "daddy just say when" etc. And his next post was like "all alone again with just my cat and my video games." I know people on Twitter can be all over the world, I know they might not be his type. But, if you're delivering attention like that you can probably get attention at a bar or on a geo based hook up app.

Reactions: Lrc.

SimplySimping

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't say that to him. He blocked me for pointing that out when he posted some clip of two guys messing around and captioned it "me and who's son ?" And it had like 75 replies of thirsty guys being like "me" "pick me" "daddy just say when" etc. And his next post was like "all alone again with just my cat and my video games." I know people on Twitter can be all over the world, I know they might not be his type. But, if you're delivering attention like that you can probably get attention at a bar or on a geo based hook up app.
Exactly what I mean. It’s like he can say whatever he wants but if someone serves it to him he’s disgusted beyond belief.

Reactions: Lrc.

Dimnar

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You can be a thirsty ho online while not getting a ton irl, it's not that unbelievable imo.

Sure, by your own choice.

However, if he wanted to Blake could get as much ass as he wanted. A guy who looks like him can log into the apps and basically take his pick. He is probably just too picky.

Eckard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'all know he's like... constantly getting threats and stalkers on his tumblr right? Like he gets regular asks threatening to come to his house and murder his cat?

You wonder why he's a regular tease but also chooses to remain single? Even if he ends up with someone who isn't one of said stalkers, they'd probably end up getting the same shit unless they're completely unplugged.

Reactions: srock