Are long thin penises like mine "big"? And

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
I've always thought I had a big dick because my length is usually somewhat above 7 inches (about 8 if im very hard) and people usually ask about length, but I've been told that I'm lacking in girth. My girth is 4.2 inches. (4.5 max sometimes) All the girls I have been with immediatlty wrapped their fingers tightly around my dick as though they are assessing the girth. That always made me self conscious and i have wondered what they are thinking. When I told my girlfriend that my ex spread a rumour that i had a "pencildick" my girlfriend admitted (she was drunk) that her ex was significantly thicker despite being shorter. She gets very wet and she sometimes doesnt feel tight. (But that varies- many times she feels very tight especially when im fucking her hard.) I have been called "pencily" by other girls in the past. It started to bother me so I went to this dick comparison site called thevisualiser.net and I was classified as a "slim jim" because my length to circumference ratio is 1.67 which is very high. I noticed that my dick looks very skinny compared to almost all of the 7+ inch dicks on that site. It actually looks a little comical when side by side with them. Most of the short dicks are much fatter. Honestly, I havent seen many dicks on that site that are thinner than mine. Are long skinny dicks big? Are they satisfying? What can i do to make sex better for her? Does my dick look comical? Am I really THAT "pencily"? How unusual am i?

Last edited:

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
I'm sorry. I didn't intend the thread to be about my cock, but how women deal with "pencildick" men. sex positions etc....

Isn't that a women's issue?

I edited out all the discussion and questions about my dick. Is the thread acceptable now?

but- because someone asked- this is my dick.
96zYics
this is the only pic i have. its not very good. should i delete this thread?

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a size issue, not a women's issue. There is a sticky thread at the top of this forum for that discussion. The moderators will move the thread for you. You don't have the ability to delete threads.

To answer your question, you have smaller than average girth. Your girlfriend came back for more, so it wasn't a deal-breaker for her. It wouldn't be for me either. Vaginas are not one size fits all. They all come in different sizes. Women aren't paper doll cut-outs and also come with individual tastes. Some will like you, and your penis. Some won't. The one's who don't are no loss to you; you want to be with someone compatible. I won;t answer whether or not I think it is a big dick. Why? Because caring about whether or not you have a big dick is for those with nothing more going for them.

As for your ex spreading rumors, I think of that kind of break-up like this. She built a garden with you, on your land. When she no longer wanted it, she harvested the fruit and pulled out all the roots. Bad enough. But then she tried to salt the soil so nothing would ever grow there again. Good riddance as far as you're concerned. Did you piss her off and she wants to hurt your feelings? Or is she just so possessive she wants to muddy up the waters of your dating pool?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's either a strange way of asking you to read the damn' rules already, or at least pay attention when someone is nice enough to tell you where this thread belongs. The rules are easy to find. I'm sorry you're getting off to a rough start here. But you'll get along better if you get acquainted with the community first. One way to do that might be to use the search, and see that we've answered your question before, or read the sticky threads at the tops of each board.

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
I've read the rules. This thread does not violate them. It is similar to the "do women really like big dicks" thread. It says "ask women anything" and that is what I'm doing. What rule am I violating? This is not a "rate my dick thread." I have found the thread from years ago and it is very different from mine. I'm not merely asking the question "are long thin dicks 'big'" I am also asking for sex advice. Forums should allow similar topics to be discussed. Are you saying that there aren't new people here that would add a different perspective? The opinions of a few members from the past are now permanently written in stone? It's absurd. I don't go to forums to read old out-dated opinions. I want to discuss this with actual people and let the conversation develop so other aspects can be addressed. This site is overly hostile and overly moderated. Mods that take the internet too seriously kill forums like this. That is why there are so few people posting here. Most of these threads have only a few replies. There were only a few new threads created today. It is pathetic. IF you want this dying site to survive stop being hostile to new members. Stop killing this site. It isn't all about you and your power trips.

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
I apologize for posting in the wrong area. I thought it was a women's issue because it is about what she is putting in her vagina and what she thinks of it and how she deals with it. But to answer your question, I didn't piss her off. She is just the sort of person who doesn't care. She is cold and probably thinks it's funny.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask Someone Forum - The rules
1. The OP may respond as often as he likes to the replies in his own thread, to further discussion and seek further clarification of opinions.

2. Anyone else not of the specified gender/sexuality posting replies to threads will have their replies removed, and templated with "You are not a ***" This will either be done in the post itself, or in the "reason for delete" section.

3. Bisexual men are welcome to post in Gay/Straight and Man sections.

4. Moderation of these threads, in thread posts warning to avoid potential rule breaks and the likes are not subject to gender/sexuality restrictions... For the purposes of moderation, we are genderless and sexualityless.

5. Rate my dick, what do you think of my dick, and anything else already covered by show off gets moved to show off.

It takes time for the mods to move threads sometimes, but they do. I'm not being hostile to you; I'm trying to help you steer clear of hostility and moderation, and to fit in. What do You know about the status of this site? Returning banee?

Last edited:

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always thought I had a big dick because my length is usually somewhat above 7 inches (about 8 if im very hard) and people usually ask about length, but I've been told that I'm lacking in girth. My girth is 4.2 inches. (4.5 max sometimes) All the girls I have been with immediatlty wrapped their fingers tightly around my dick as though they are assessing the girth. That always made me self conscious and i have wondered what they are thinking. When I told my girlfriend that my ex spread a rumour that i had a "pencildick" my girlfriend admitted (she was drunk) that her ex was significantly thicker despite being shorter. She gets very wet and she sometimes doesnt feel tight. (But that varies- many times she feels very tight especially when im fucking her hard.) I have been called "pencily" by other girls in the past. It started to bother me so I went to this dick comparison site called thevisualiser.net and I was classified as a "slim jim" because my length to circumference ratio is 1.67 which is very high. I noticed that my dick looks very skinny compared to almost all of the 7+ inch dicks on that site. It actually looks a little comical when side by side with them. Most of the short dicks are much fatter. Honestly, I havent seen many dicks on that site that are thinner than mine. Are long skinny dicks big? Are they satisfying? What can i do to make sex better for her? Does my dick look comical? Am I really THAT "pencily"? How unusual am i?

Welcome longcurvywang. An ex of mine was of very similar size to you, but I have had experience with a number of different size cocks over the years. To address your questions in relation to my own experience:
yes - long skinny ones are big
yes - they can be VERY satisfying (anywhere you like to out them). I LOVE all the position options length can provide
Do you think your gf is overall unsatisfied? I see a common refrain from men on here that they think if a girl's ex was bigger than you, she was automatically more sexually satisfied. I find this to be sadly mistaken. First, he is an ex. If he was so great & sex was all that, they would still be together. Even if she WAS more sexually satisfied, it does not mean where the two of you are is somehow unsatifying. Ask her if there is anything she would like to do or try to maximize your sexy time together. If she would like you to just try things out or if she would like to talk about it first. You two have a unique connection & only the two of you can figure out how you like it with each other.
I would not consider your dick comical or pencily. (I had to check the other thread for your pic)
I would not consider you unusual at all, actually, but that is just my opinion

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
This isn't a rate my dick thread. It is asking what women think of long skinny dicks. My dick happens to be an example of one. I shouldn't have added anything personal, but I thought that would make the thread more interesting (and explain why I'm asking in the first place)

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
My gf finds sex satisfying, but I am not sure if she finds it as satisfying as she would if i was thicker. But what you said makes sense. She must be enjoying this relationship or she would leave. Thanks.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read the rules. This thread does not violate them. It is similar to the "do women really like big dicks" thread. It says "ask women anything" and that is what I'm doing. What rule am I violating? This is not a "rate my dick thread." I have found the thread from years ago and it is very different from mine. I'm not merely asking the question "are long thin dicks 'big'" I am also asking for sex advice. Forums should allow similar topics to be discussed. Are you saying that there aren't new people here that would add a different perspective? The opinions of a few members from the past are now permanently written in stone? It's absurd. I don't go to forums to read old out-dated opinions. I want to discuss this with actual people and let the conversation develop so other aspects can be addressed. This site is overly hostile and overly moderated. Mods that take the internet too seriously kill forums like this. That is why there are so few people posting here. Most of these threads have only a few replies. There were only a few new threads created today. It is pathetic. IF you want this dying site to survive stop being hostile to new members. Stop killing this site. It isn't all about you and your power trips.

i think your pencil thin dick is making you abnormally angry. you've only been a member here for 3 weeks chill out dude.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Very sour grapes for a 'new' member on their first day...

There are only a few replies to threads in 'Ask a Woman' because there are relatively few women on the site and fewer still active women posters. We don't work here and are under no obligation to answer your questions. Personally, I'm not going to spoon-feed someone who can't be bothered to use the search feature. I certainly wouldn't provide an answer after your little rant at Altered Ego after she was kind enough to answer you in the duplicate thread you started in Women's Issues. It isn't all about you and your sense of entitlement.

As for your 'problem', heartfelt apologies if it's genuine... but it reads like the run-of-the mill humiliation/girlfriend bashing thread that we see day in, day out around here.

Here's the thing - I have to ask myself if I was genuinely concerned about my girth, genuinely looking for validation and genuinely looking for advice on improving sex with a narrower penis, would I seek that on The Large Penis Support Group? Not in a million years. No matter how elaborately these scenarios are constructed, the context is just all wrong.

You see, the new guys who join the site generally hold the belief that the ladies here are all size queens. It's never the more established members who demand to know why I am here if not for the big dicks - just the newbies. So, with the whole of the internet at your fingertips, you head straight for the women's sections on LPSG for validation?

Sorry, but it feels like you're sitting there, dick in hand, waiting for your wank fodder.

That is just my opinion and others may disagree. You might have more luck with them.

NPH = Narrow Penis Humiliation

B_longcurvywang

Just Browsing
Media
sorry for the hostile response. it does seem harsh now that i'vere read it. i was in a bad mood. i'm not into "NPH." This is just something I wanted to talk about and I found this site when I googled for advice for sex positions and female opinions on what is considered a thin dick. I'm still not sure that I have a thin dick. Some have said it is average or only slightly below. This is something I havent thought about until recently because I was satisfied with my length and considered myself big.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gf finds sex satisfying, but I am not sure if she finds it as satisfying as she would if i was thicker. But what you said makes sense. She must be enjoying this relationship or she would leave. Thanks.

This is something I havent thought about until recently because I was satisfied with my length and considered myself big.

Look, you were happy with your dick, your gf is happy with your dick and that's all that matters. You know what will drive her away? Obssessing over your dick. You will find post after post here of women stating how deeply unattractive they find it. Trust me, this way lies madness.

If you are being genuine, put it out of your mind and that's the only advice I can give you because I've never thought any guy I dated has had a 'pencil dick'. Some are girthier than others, but none stood out as being 'too skinny' and it's all relative, right? You and your gf are a good fit - end of story.

Do yourself a favour, stay out of the galleries. Don't compare. This site is not reflective of the average dick for the most part and very hung guys come here to show off. Like I said before, it's a strange place to come for validation because it's not representative of the population as a whole. It causes some guys to become paranoid who have no need to be. Don't go down that route.